Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? (53664 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by SOJOSEPH(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
its a bad concept poetray the woman as a slave
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by davien(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
pcguru1:

Pre wedding shoot ? Or just normal shoot.
Normal shoot bro, imagine hanging a giant pic like that in your house
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
That is my friend. It is not a wedding photo but a birthday picture where he was trying to explain the condition of Nigeria leaders and citizens. OP, stop spreading fake news

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
davien:
Normal shoot bro, imagine hanging a giant pic like that in your house
lol i swear e go funny die
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by aim14(f): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
This is not a pre-wedding shoot! They are siblings and the guy is a photographer. He took these shots during his birthday to portray the current state of Nigerian governance and how the nation inspite of increasing in age keeps retrogressing to the age of slavery. It's good to seek clarification before concluding.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by apple30(f): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
ExAngel007:
What Is Your Thoughts On This Pre-wedding Shoot

right or wrong?
this exactly hw marriages are,d woman do all d chores,cook,clean,wash,take care of kids ,answer to d husband n still go to her work ,for urs DAT still wanna work.most men don't even appreciate .DAT shit scare d hell at of me..if not for gud home n examples we need to create for our kids..I for no reason am..DAT pics speak alot lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by Mosco100(m): 12:20am On Dec 03, 2020
It will end in the red sea.
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by clumsydyna: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2020
aim14:
This is not a pre-wedding shoot! They are siblings and the guy is a photographer. He took these shots during his birthday to portray the current state of Nigerian governance and how the nation inspite of increasing in age keeps retrogressing to the age of slavery. It's good to seek clarification before concluding.

Lovely concept, I love the Egyptian costume he wore, speaks more and takes us back to the reign of pharaoh and the story behind it.
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by BluntNigerian: 5:40am On Dec 04, 2020
ExAngel007:
What Is Your Thoughts On This Pre-wedding Shoot

right or wrong?
Whatever they had in mind....
But the lady should not come out later to complain of the man being domineering..
The signs are all over there in the photo..
Re: What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? by BluntNigerian: 5:42am On Dec 04, 2020
aim14:
Thanks for the clarification...
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.