Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Someone Should Advice Me Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Advice Me Pls (616 Views)

What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Advice Me Pls by doyin111(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
My girl sister want to have sex with me
!! what can
I do Advice me pls
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by obowunmi(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2011
doyin111:

My girl sister want to have sex with me
!! what can
I do Advice me pls

Do you mean, she is interested in practicing incest ? Which one is girl sister ?
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by 197(f): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
ROTFLMGBAO Doyin nor go kill person so,

Girl sister ko

Inbreeding ni
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by viruz007(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
tell her no or u bleep her but rememba u goin out wit her sista, Make ur choice, cool
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by Beync(f): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2011
U mean she want u to help her out with somethin or wat undecided
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by 197(f): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2011
Beync:

U mean she want u to help her out with somethin or wat undecided

she wants sexx
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by Beync(f): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2011
what can i do?
Ok, help her out
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
just do it grin
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by aminalib(f): 12:13am On Mar 23, 2011
do it, then don't remember it
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by Ivynwa(f): 1:08am On Mar 23, 2011
@Poster
The fact that you are having second thoughts about that which made you open a thread to get advice is an indication that it does not feel right to you. Do you want us to tell you to do the wrong thing? No Baby, do the right thing, flee temptation.
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by Thirst4Lif: 1:11am On Mar 23, 2011
More than likely it's not you she's really interested in. She wants to hurt her sister and she wants to use you as a tool to do it.

It's also possible the 2 sisters are co-conspiring to test your faithfulness.
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by 197(f): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2011
Ivynwa:

@Poster
The fact that you are having second thoughts about that which made you open a thread to get advice is an indication that it does not feel right to you. Do you want us to tell you to do the wrong thing? No Baby, do the right thing, flee temptation.
angry angry
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 23, 2011
Ok let's analyze the situation and the possible outcome:

- lil' sis has been sent by your gf to test your "loyalty", you make the wrong move to sh.ag the sista but then get busted and quickly dumped by your gf without even seeing the color of lil' sis panties. FAILED!!!

- lil sis is truly a sex starved animal, you fukc her then she gets jealous of your gf and wants you all for herself. So she snitch your affair. Big trouble ensue and you finally lose both toto. FAILED!!! (Although you enjoyed lil' sis for a while)

- you fukc lil' sis for a while then finally feel guilty and stop. Then a few yrs later, its time to marry your gf but the guilt is too much as the lil' sis is blackmailing you for cash. FAILED!!

-you tell lil' sis that you will fukc her only once but the toto is so sweet that you end up hook on her juicy pot. Ultimately you sneak for a a few months until she gets pregnant at the same time as your gf.this one now SUPER FAILED!!! (You need to change identity and move to Alaska because the parents paid area boys for your head!)

- you turn lil sis down outright but she is offended by your action and make up lies about the fact that you tried to bed her. Big arguments follows, parents chase you out of their home and ask the meguard to shoot you on sight if you ever come back again. FAILED!!

- you tell your gf about her lil' sis demands but gf doesn't believe you and paint you as a liar. Even if she did believe you, the mess that you would have caused in this family would have the parents to ask you to never come back to their homes as you are a "bad influence" for their children. FAILED!

As you can see poster, you can never win so you might as well fukc the shiit out of lil sis as if she stole something from you (just joking oh!!!)
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by chic2pimp(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

- you turn lil sis down outright but she is offended by your action and make up lies about the fact that you tried to bed her. Big arguments follows, parents chase you out of their home and ask the meguard to shoot you on sight if you ever come back again. FAILED!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Someone Should Advice Me Pls by EFCC1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
Red sea in d front and Egyptian army at d back grin God help u

(1) (Reply)

The Good ,bad And Ugly. / Give A Gift With Conditions And Taking It Back. / What’s Love Got To Do With It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.