Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Good ,bad And Ugly. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good ,bad And Ugly. (619 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Tall and Ugly; Short and Handsome. Pick One / Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good ,bad And Ugly. by akpan123(m): 7:24am On May 11, 2011
HAVE WORK IN VARIOUS FIELD, SECURITY,AUTOS NURSING , LETS TALK ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE IN COMING TO AMERICA, EITHER GOOD , BAD

MOST AFRICANS LADIES SAY NAIJA GUYS ARE HARD WORKING AND KNOWS HOW TO TAKE CARE OF WOMEN, AMERICA LAWS MAKE AFRICAN

WOMAN A SUPER WOMAN. CAN U BELIEVE AN IGBO GUY WAS SLAP BY HIS WIFE, WHILE THE GUY WAS DRIVING, BECAUSE SHE CLAIMS THE

GUY THEY LOOK ANOTHER WOMAN. THE GUY THOUGHT NEPA TOOK LIGHT AND THEN REMENBER HIM DEY AMERICA, HIS TEMPRATURE PAS

100 AND LATER GO DOWN SLOWLY, HEY NA WA .
Re: The Good ,bad And Ugly. by BABE3: 7:28am On May 11, 2011
Ok, so you were once a gateman, a mechanic and a Babalawo's assistant. What as that info. got to do with your topic?

@ Topic: 
smiley
Re: The Good ,bad And Ugly. by Phate07(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2011

No. I prefer not to share. angry
Re: The Good ,bad And Ugly. by akpan123(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2011
nope i m lpn and will finished my bsn programme in december, two also ase tech and lead csa in the biggest auto company in md. three fomerly spo in security. the guy walk into my work place for service.
Re: The Good ,bad And Ugly. by denzel2009: 8:24am On May 11, 2011
akpan123:

nope i m lpn and will finished my bsn programme in december, two also ase tech and lead csa in the biggest auto company in md. three fomerly spo in security. the guy walk into my work place for service.

Akpan wetin be this?
Re: The Good ,bad And Ugly. by MMM2(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2011
is dis a joke?
Re: The Good ,bad And Ugly. by iice(f): 2:58am On May 12, 2011
Hope you speak better english than you write.
Better stick with cars.
Re: The Good ,bad And Ugly. by vivaladiva(f): 4:07am On May 12, 2011
i seriously doubt it iice---his spoken english is bound to be terrible

(1) (Reply)

What’s Love Got To Do With It / Pls Help Me Nl / Could I Pursue Romance If I Am Not Ready For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.