Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,443 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria (33010 Views)

Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) / Blockade: Meat Scarcity, High Food Prices Persist In Lagos, Ibadan, Others / Buratai: Terrorism In Nigeria Far From Over, May Continue For Another 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Shut your mouth!
Arrewa:
Dear Borno youths!!

Arewa youths are solidly behind you!!

We are sending youths from 15 core northern states to defend Borno villagers!!

Arewa youths would defend Borno!!

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Donaldjons(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
But not is in the US or outside the US,na so some fools go just they talk when they never even leave borno cross go Abuja talkless of the united state.
sorry my guy but can I please call you an idiot...., Thanks
uptimum123:

He's simply stating the obvious.. it all boils down to how fast we can quickly limit their attacks and before you know it, they will fizzle out.

Till today even the US is still dealing with threats of terrorism
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by King44(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
Prophet of doom... Speaking from the point of incompetence
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by FlordFlorez(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
embarassed
Very shameful.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2020
Actually maybe the military saw the article I read, I read the same thing that Nigeria may suffer terrorism for the next 20 years in an article, analyst could have considered the regional peculiarities.

If you read this article very well, you would see, where there is mention, that Nigeria is somewhat doomed to 20 years of conflicts, in the affected regions, which could escalate.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/africa-overtaking-middle-east-jihadist-151114909.html
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by UCHIHAmask: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear Borno youths!!

this ones would be eaten raw by ISWAP...
are they trained,who trained them?what artillery do they have?nothing,this fight is not about holding rusty riffles and war unfit pomp action..
even the military with Air Force couldn't hold them.

your government is talking about hiring mercenaries,they don't know that mercenaries would never agree to continuously battle bokoharam when they experience the consequence of a compromised military giving out their positions to boko boys for ambush,even the US africom special ops command troops were ambushed and killed in niger as a result of sabotage...

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
This quack army General again

As God live Boko Haram will exist in your family, kill all your family and kill you join.

The most useless army General in the world. Imagine this goat is from Borno and he is using his own people as slaghtering cows for the bitchs called Boko Haram.

Thunder fire you Buhari

Thunder + Ogun + Amadioha fire you Brutan.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Vistra40: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
loveth360:
Simple because every northerner is a potential boko haram.

Every northerner supports boko haram directly or indirectly.

It is very unfair to lump everybody in one ship
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Jonathan39: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2020
He is instilling fear in people, shows where he stands.
Yenefer:
So very undiplomatic, insensitive & stupendous. A whole COS, hopelessly instilling fears in the minds of Nigerians. Must he give reasons to further aligned with the alleged connivance rants? Lots keep wondering why PMB is still convinced to retained these failed Service Chiefs. stupid man.

The confidence in this man's ineptitude is worrisome.

His inability to admit the stunning totality of his failure tells you everything you need to know about a failed Government.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by WeRblessed(f): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Oh my God! Here come the nigerian COAS!

#HIDEYOURFACEINSHAME#
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by jerry2cino(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Na who be this man, wait ooo where him from self? E be like say this man dey chop shit and na him make am dey talk shit.PERSON WEY KNOW NO HIM WORK NA SWEARGBE. Failed GENERATOR, OH SORRY GENERAL

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by MosheDayan: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari has failed the north!!

Buratia has failed his own state and his people!!

But thank God that the people of Borno have woken up to the reality.

The Government only protected their cities and then allow Bokoharam to have a free field in their villages just for politics.

Bokoharam is now a siphon pump to some powerful politicians and top military officers.

They don't want this Bokoharam to completely end... They are cashing out billions of dollars from insurgency both from the intentional community and the billions of naira they allocate to the fight against insurgency.

Borno state Governor has decided to stand with his people and defend their lives by fully empowering Civilian JTF... Yan Gora.

I strongly believe in them cos I personally know their capacity!!

God bless Borno youths for defending their villages!!

We are solidly behind yan Gora!!!
you are a very confused man.

4 Likes

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
uptimum123:

He's simply stating the obvious.. it all boils down to how fast we can quickly limit their attacks and before you know it, they will fizzle out.

Till today even the US is still dealing with threats of terrorism

He wasn't stating any obvious rubbish ! That was a subtle way of admitting failure ! It betrays all known logics that Nigerian military is finding it difficult to bring to an end activities of some poorly trained and ill - equipped terrorists withing our space !

What is obvious is that boko haram ,just like sharia, is a political tool in the hands of some unpatriotic northern politicians - the cabals. They are not ready to end boko haram and its scourges.

United States can never be free from threats of terrorism; it's a fact but it is almost impossible for any terrorist group to have active cells on american soils and be operating with impunity like boko haram is doing in Nigeria. It's impossible sir !

The present top echelons of the Nigerian military are politicians in khakis otherwise,they would have done the needful to decimate those ragtag boko boys. By the time sambisa is bombed back to stone age and there's serious heat on Borno as a whole, even Shekau won't remember his own name !

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by sinola(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
You are a failure...speak for your own tenure mr man.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Emyogalanya: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear Borno youths!!

So now they are 15 and not 19 northern states ? omenka did you hear that ? The war against terror in nigeria is a scam
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Friend22(m): 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
privaldo:
Here comes the Chief of Army Staff with his glaring incompetency again. Anyone, who thinks the government wants to stop a venture they are profiting from should have his/her mental health examined.

You think fighting terrorism is like your normal war fare.
America with all is military might still can't defeat Taliban in Afghanistan.
It took Sri Lanka 26 years to stop Tamil Tigers from escalating its attack and it's the only country to successfully have done it till date.

Believe me,bringing a new army chief will change things a little,but would only be for sometime just like the way Burutai took over from late Alex Badeh.
It is beyond the army,we all need to join hands to push this monsters back.

Terrorism is way difficult to stop.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by prophetfire: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Stopping terrorism is a collective responsibility now but your salary is not for collective spending. Useless COS. What are you being paid for then?
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by piagetskinner(m): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
You and your Oga are stooopid....

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by privaldo: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Friend22:

You think fighting terrorism is like your normal war fare.
Even America with akk is military still can't defeat Taliban in Afghanistan.
It took Sri Lanka 26 years to stop Tamil tigers from escalating its attack and it's which the only country to successfully have done that till date.

Believe me,bringing a new army chief will change things a little,but would only be for sometime just like the way Burutai took over from late Alex Badeh.
It is beyond the army,we all need to join hands to push this monsters back.

Terrorism is way difficult.

Oh well, you want really think I have no knowledge on terrorism and counterinsurgency. Terrorist are practically "guerrilla fighters" just like the PLO, you don't fight them conventionally. The State of Israel defeated the PLO because this things were well thought about, the NA can't continue in its conventional method of fighting BH, tactics and operational plans/methods must be changed. The service chiefs need to be sacked because they seem to lack ideas about this things as simple as that.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Not just terrorism, but insecurity... With the rapidly failing economy, corruption and poor leadership, it's hard to see things getting better.

Everyone, Northerner or Southerner, should sit up and learn self defence... Arm yourself if you can!!!

We are all on our own here!!!.. Every man for himself. Survival of the fittest!!!

Thank God Area people have started making plans to safeguard themselves, and fight!!! Every other region should do the same!!!

We no leaders!!!
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by SeunNotOwner: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
loveth360:
Simple because every northerner is a potential boko haram.

Every northerner supports boko haram directly or indirectly.

Am a northerner not a terrorist
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Mars16(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yeye! Buratai and Buhari go to Israel and be humble and learn how they fought terrorism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by awa(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I can't believe this is coming from you or is your account being hacked? You accused him and same way you make insensitive post here just because you support APC. Humans are really a funny set of beings.

As in eeehhhhh.....

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Whois(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Why are you then wasting tax payers money angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear Borno youths!!

Commander of "15 core northern states" arewa youth has spoken ! You're just a funny,typical fulani guy who thinks highly of himself or who ascribes some levels of self importance to himself. You're a big joke fula guy !

I would have loved to engage you but for the fact that I know that you lack the required intellectual capability to handle such. It is imperative for me however, to inform you that the nepotistic attitude,incompetence and ineptitude of your fellow fulani man,Buhari is what is causing the whole country so much pains now.

Just pray that your Jalloh or whatever man does not plunge Nigeria into another civil war with his obvious insensitivity and lack of capacity to lead.

So before you lead army of 15 core northern youths to Borno,you need to speak some fulfude to your old tribal bigot in aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Barsote(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
I'm coming,,,, please wait ✋
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by DimIsaac10(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
Its fake news
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by mozele(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Arrewa:
Buhari has failed the north!!

Buratia has failed his own state and his people!!

But thank God that the people of Borno have woken up to the reality.

The Government only protected their cities and then allow Bokoharam to have a free field in their villages just for politics.

Bokoharam is now a siphon pump to some powerful politicians and top military officers.

They don't want this Bokoharam to completely end... They are cashing out billions of dollars from insurgency both from the intentional community and the billions of naira they allocate to the fight against insurgency.

Borno state Governor has decided to stand with his people and defend their lives by fully empowering Civilian JTF... Yan Gora.

I strongly believe in them cos I personally know their capacity!!

God bless Borno youths for defending their villages!!

We are solidly behind yan Gora!!!

I thought you are a full Bulgari supporter. Why the sudden change??

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by Friend22(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
privaldo:

Oh well, you want really think I have no knowledge on terrorism and counterinsurgency. Terrorist are practically "guerrilla fighters" just like the PLO, you don't fight them conventionally. The State of Israel defeated the PLO because this things were well thought about, the NA can't continue in its conventional method of fighting BH, tactics and operational plans/methods must be changed. The service chiefs need to be sacked because they seem to lack ideas about this things as simple as that.

Comparing Israel to Nigeria is way way out of line..we are dealing with a terrorist group that has a base that can't adequately be combed unless we invest huge amounts in weapons and technology otherwise it will be very difficult to flush to them out.
You can keep changing tract as much as you want ,but if you don't find a way of cutting supplies like weapons and food to them then the problem will persist.
To stop them, like the Army chief said,it requires our collective effort including those of Niger and Chad.
Sambisa forest as I know is bigger than five eastern states.
And how many army personnel do we have?

You need read about how the Sri Lankan government stopped the Tamil tigers.

PLO is way different from BH.
BH is far more deadlier.
Re: Buratai: Terrorism May Persist For Another 20 Years In Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
this guy dey craze or what....?? 20 kini....??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries / Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum / Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.