Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) (5944 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Guy? Pictures Attached / Would You Date This Innocent Looking Olosho? / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Have you seen something like this before? grin
Drop ur comments below! grin

2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
na wao..is he gay?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by hashtagged(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2020
lefulefu:
na wao..is he gay?

But you wore pants when you were a child were you gay then. I know guys who wear pants

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
hashtagged:

But you wore pants when you were a child were you gay then. I know guys who wear pants
why would a fully grown man wear such a funny looking female pant like that.so im no fit afford to buy men"s briefs abi? abi na dat kine underwear u dey wear?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
hashtagged:

. I know guys who wear pants
dat kine pant really?? grin grin grin grin d design sef is epic grin
there are briefs for men if u dont like wearing boxers cheesy
e no cost and it looks good and fitting on u
anyway i would blame a girl if he ditches her guy cos he wears such funny looking pant

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by hashtagged(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
lefulefu:
why would a fully grown man wear such a funny looking female pant like that.so im no fit afford to buy men"s briefs abi? abi na dat kine underwear u dey wear?

Lol, it's a free world and there was never a rule saying don't wear pants as a guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by themainman600(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
EdricBond:
Have you seen something like this before? grin
Drop ur comments below! grin
na OP be that I dey sure

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
hashtagged:

Lol, it's a free world and there was never a rule saying don't wear pants as a guy
sure its a free world and freedom is sweet cheesy
even bobrisky is utilizing it cheesy
and on the issue of pants thats a female pant he is wearing cheesy
a male pant is supposed to cover the whole buttocks
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Okoroawusa: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
No be woman pant be that?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:
No be woman pant be that?
na wetin shock me for the matter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
themainman600:
na OP be that I dey sure

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by brain54(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
lefulefu:
sure its a free world and freedom is sweet cheesy
even bobrisky is utilizing it cheesy
and on the issue of pants thats a female pant he is wearing cheesy
a male pant is supposed to cover the whole buttocks
maybe the pant is part of the looted palliatives...dude didn't know what to do with them so he tried them on...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
lefulefu:
When I saw the meme I knew it would be you
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
brain54:

maybe the pant is part of the looted palliatives...dude didn't know what to do with them so he tried them on...
abeg abeg no kill me with laugh grin grin..storing pant for wear house as pallative..hahahahahah hahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by brain54(m): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
lefulefu:
abeg abeg no kill me with laugh grin grin..storing pant for wear house as pallative..hahahahahah hahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
wetin you want make I talk na...? the thing tire me!!! them sopose arrest the guy for questioning.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin
brain54:

wetin you want make I talk na...? the thing tire me!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin and the pant sef look like wetin dem use lace material do
how guy go dey wear lace material as underwear cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by EdricBond: 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
grin grin grin gringrin
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin D m1grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by densiks: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is looking very funny.

I think there’s nothing you won’t see in this world if you look around even casually.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by themainman600(m): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=EdricBond post=96707931][/quote]pls can you gimme something for weekend OP
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by WonderManly(m): 3:56am On Dec 04, 2020
This one shucked me ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Zendinho(m): 5:54am On Dec 04, 2020
This is one of the reasons I joined Nairaland.....

Some guys are damn funny here I swear....

Who need drink?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Franktom247(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2020
Man wearing woman pant my eyes have seen
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by respect80(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2020
It is truly finish
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by mogbolade43693: 6:21am On Dec 04, 2020
:na OP be that I dey sure
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by PAWG(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2020
Franktom247:
Man wearing woman pant my eyes have seen

What makes it woman panty, the color scheme?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Tamel(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2020
The guy even sag join...na dawan off me
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by TANID(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2020
i swear i just can't help but to keep laughing grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by DirtyGold: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2020
And he'll be forming hard guy o... grin grin
Well, I'm not surprised at the underwear judging from the colour of his tshirt
He must have been raised by a very tough woman

What's tha business?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by deeptechcool(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2020
It's a skit.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by Franktom247(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2020
PAWG:

What makes it woman panty, the color scheme?

do grown men of that age wear panties of that kind bros if you do well done
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by tobechi74: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2020
He wore his partner pant
There is love in sharing
Re: Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) by techmo(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2020
What kind of fvckery is this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage: Housewife Vs Career Woman / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Lady Caught Red-Handed Cheating On National TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.