Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) (30549 Views)

3 IPOB Native Doctors Flee As One Gets Beheaded Over "Fake Charms" / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:32am On Dec 04, 2020
Too bad.

Nnamdi Kanu needs to slow down.
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by FemiMaduka(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2020
TM
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2020
All I can say is let authentic investigations be done. Wike is up to sth

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Happyguy201: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2020
Them don go Carry innocent people .smh the one in the middle is wizkids carbon copy
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2020
They have terrible injury on their head.

It is like half of their head was rebuilt with plastic surgery.

How did this guys sustain this kind of head injury in the first place?
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2020
HeadShot:

The way zombies think baffles me...
No Biafran can ever engage in violence not to talk of bombing a church...

Believe this government at your own peril...
Which biafran are you talking about. And where are they located.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2020
Wike is digging a dangerous hole.

As usual, Nigeria police will arrest innocent people and label them IPOB.

I'd tell people, when something terrible happen, avoid the area because when police get there, they will arrest anyone around, made you to admit to the crime.

Wike doing all he can to justify the genocide.

4 Likes

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by tutudesz: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2020
HeadShot:

Since Biafrans are peaceful, I guess there is no kidnapping, Robberies, killing going on in South East undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by otagbuegede: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2020
Those plaster sef lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2020
SaintBishop:
IPOB are in trouble.
. Wike is in Trouble

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2020
wink2015:
They have terrible injury on their head.

It is like half of their head was rebuilt with plastic surgery.

How did this guys sustain this kind of head injury in the first place?

Police don beat them to admit to a crime they know nothing about.

Fear who no fear Nigeria police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by freshvine(f): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2020
Anyday I am woken from sleep by the chants of war songs from the yoruba tribe, I'll simply go back to sleep.
....IBB

4 Likes

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by tutudesz: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2020
Youngzedd:
Wike is digging a dangerous hole.

As usual, Nigeria police will arrest innocent people and label them IPOB.

I'd tell people, when something terrible happen, avoid the area because when police get there, they will arrest anyone around, made you to admit to the crime.

Wike doing all he can to justify the genocide.
Were they arrested by the police or the Youths in the area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2020
The authorities are so laughable. Its obvious that these guys have been tortured. If IPOB was truly a terrorist organisation that has bombs, would they waste the bombs to destroy an empty Church?

Even if these guys were IPOB members and did what they are accused of, the question is did they do it in the name of IPOB?

This is just a case of trying give a Dog a bad name to kill it. A terrorist group went to bomb an empty church? grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by cybernaut(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2020
Little frame up . We are ahead of them.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Fantasticcc: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2020
AnimalWike and ikwerre people will pain for their crimes,keep killing innocent igbos one day the power will return to us and you animals will be crushed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2020
I do not believe that at this stage people still believe the lies from Police officers in Nigeria. If you have not seen them lay allegations against people to justify their injustice, you will witness it one day. Those people maybe people in prisons being paid to speak. or innocent people being forced to accept what they didn't do so they will be free. I do not believe them. Just watch how they lies against #Endsars protesters after killing them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by michoim(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2020
They really look like IPOB miscreants
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by eldoradoxx: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2020
There is no concession here. What needs to be confessed is how the men have bandages on their heads. A smart lawyer already knows how to kill this case with the bandaged confession. Certainly, no judge in Rivers State will free them, they will walk free on Appeal
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2020
tutudesz:

Were they arrested by the police or the Youths in the area

It was never stated that the youths in the area arrested them. Whether the youths or police did, this story is very fishy.

What if I tell you that this three men were paid to be used?

Welcome to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by flokii: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2020
freshvine:
Anyday I am woken from sleep by the chants of war songs from the yoruba tribe, I'll simply go back to sleep.
....IBB

War songs for people like you? you're no match for Yorubas trust me.

Ikwerres and Ijaws will finish you off in no time should any katakata happen. Wike is doing a good job with you lots in Rivers already.

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2020
gidgiddy:
The authorities are so laughable. Its obvious that these guys have been tortured. If IPOB was truly a terrorist organisation that has bombs, would they waste the bombs to destroy an empty Church?

Even if these guys were IPOB members and did what they are accused of, the question is did they do it in the name of IPOB?

This is just a case of trying give a Dog a bad name to kill it. A terrorist group went to bomb an empty church? grin

Sadly many Nigerians don't think.

Wike is doing all he can to paint IPOB bad.

Anything bad coming from IPOB in Rivers state is Wike's plan.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by donyfrank: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2020
We know stupid naija pranks.
Wike should Settle those guys he is parading as ipob members.
They can try harder.
VIP (Fela's)indeed.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Uchasa(m): 7:49am On Dec 04, 2020
When I told my Ikwerre brothers that many Riverians are part and parcel of this terrorist group,they told me I was joking!
Now we can see an Etche man among them. Most people don't know that 70% of IPOB members in Rivers State are Rivers indegenes and are from Ndoni,Etche,Egbema,Ndoki and few from Ali Ikwerre.
I'm not surprised about Ndoni,Etche,Egbema and Ndoki,afterall they were part of the Igbos balkanized into Rivers State.
I'm rather annoyed at my Ikwerre brothers who decided to join this wicked group to scatter Ali Ikwerre!!
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2020
Lots of jobless youths in the country what do u expect..
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Minjim: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2020
"Amu ni nje amuni. Olopa ewo n tepe?"

Why do our police always brutalized suspect?

Don't they know they're suspects ?
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by llORDofapes(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2020
This whole setup looks fake... A benefactor whose name cannot be made public for obvious reason. Really?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Fulmigati: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2020
Look at their bodies, police have tortured them to brink of a false statement. I can guarantee you that there is zero proof of IPOB behind that "bombing".

Btw, has anyone seen photos of the bombed church?
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Fulmigati: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2020
llORDofapes:
This whole setup looks fake... A benefactor whose name cannot be made public for obvious reason. Really?
Exactly, a terrorist attack and you can't name the conspirators publicly. This is false flag.
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2020
bobowaja:

And the zoo police will teach you how they treat animals like you in zoo.

People like u is the reason y there is bad government...u just can't think outside the box...
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by bobowaja(m): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2020
Beverlyjean:

People like u is the reason y there is bad government...u just can't think outside the box...
Which outside the box? You called them zoo police and the zoo police will do their job of keeping disgrunted miscreants in check.
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 8:13am On Dec 04, 2020
HeadShot:

You are madt sir......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run / Lagos “deports” 160 Northern Beggers / Bullet Kills Young Nigerian Soldier (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.