Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,470 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) (30531 Views)

3 IPOB Native Doctors Flee As One Gets Beheaded Over "Fake Charms" / IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by OneKinGuy(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Onyemaya: 8:17am On Dec 04, 2020
Youngzedd:
Wike is digging a dangerous hole.

As usual, Nigeria police will arrest innocent people and label them IPOB.

I'd tell people, when something terrible happen, avoid the area because when police get there, they will arrest anyone around, made you to admit to the crime.

Wike doing all he can to justify the genocide.
you know the game
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2020
"Progress Onwudinjo, Apuro Victor and John Okorie who made the confession while being paraded at the command headquarters on Moscow road said their leaders promised to give them juicy positions when Biafra is restored if they succeed in carrying out the action."

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/04/ipob-members-give-reasons-for-allegedly-bombing-wike-fathers-church/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3EFCe-kT5L5cFG_9_en23suTt9uP90pSOuVHOt3SiIXvNXuK9BivJ3Cdk#Echobox=1607058019
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Onyemaya: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2020
freshvine:
Anyday I am woken from sleep by the chants of war songs from the yoruba tribe, I'll simply go back to sleep.
....IBB
na women full yorubaland na. they no get men
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by poiZon: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2020
The day nigerian youths will wake up and smell the coffee, that day nigeria will become great. How will someone send u on an erand he cant send his own children?
If its to go and school in US, UK, Ukraine, UAE, etc they send their kids, but when it comes to ballot box snatching, causing tension in the communities, kidnapping polical enemies, killing and maiming innocent citizens who speak against injustices and wrecklessness in the way the run the state, they call una, and they will stupidly answer the call.
Any politician that cant use his or her child to cause tension in the community or to help him snatch ballot boxes should give peace a chance.
Stop abusing the youths cause of their vulnerability
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Onyemaya: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2020
gidgiddy:
The authorities are so laughable. Its obvious that these guys have been tortured. If IPOB was truly a terrorist organisation that has bombs, would they waste the bombs to destroy an empty Church?

Even if these guys were IPOB members and did what they are accused of, the question is did they do it in the name of IPOB?

This is just a case of trying give a Dog a bad name to kill it. A terrorist group went to bomb an empty church? grin
you've said it all
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Onyemaya: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2020
Fantasticcc:
AnimalWike and ikwerre people will pain for their crimes,keep killing innocent igbos one day the power will return to us and you animals will be crushed.
don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Onyemaya: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2020
gaftsoil:
I do not believe that at this stage people still believe the lies from Police officers in Nigeria. If you have not seen them lay allegations against people to justify their injustice, you will witness it one day. Those people maybe people in prisons being paid to speak. or innocent people being forced to accept what they didn't do so they will be free. I do not believe them. Just watch how they lies against #Endsars protesters after killing them.
wike is capable of anything

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by ZZ22: 8:21am On Dec 04, 2020
poiZon:
The day nigerian youths will wake up and smell the coffee, that day nigeria will become great. How will someone send u on an erand he cant send his own children?
If its to go and school in US, UK, Ukraine, UAE, etc they send their kids, but when it comes to ballot box snatching, causing tension in the communities, kidnapping polical enemies, killing and maiming innocent citizens who speak against injustices and wrecklessness in the way the run the state, they call una, and they will stupidly answer the call.
Any politician that cant use his or her child to cause tension in the community or to help him snatch ballot boxes should give peace a chance.
Stop abusing the youths cause of their vulnerability
so you believe that someone will send you to go an detonate a dynamite in an empty church not just empty but by 11pm? who does that
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Onyemaya: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2020
donyfrank:
We know stupid naija pranks. Wike should Settle those guys he is parading as ipob members. They can try harder. VIP (Fela's)indeed.
wike is still learning. he is a joke
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by ZZ22: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2020
Why would a sane person detonate dynamite in a church with nobody inside. A church owned by the father of a governor that can be built over 10times. Wike simply wants to rebuild his fathers church.
Poor script.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Onyemaya: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2020
llORDofapes:
This whole setup looks fake... A benefactor whose name cannot be made public for obvious reason. Really?
this is nigeria for you
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by PDJT: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2020
-Rubbish propaganda against my good people - IPOB.

-Nyesom Wike, the miscreant, won’t end well. He is trying too hard to justify the ethnic cleansing he carried out in Obigbo. This drama with his fellow cultists won’t save him one bit.
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by reason1man: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2020
And the Nigerian police is yet to fish out the terrorists that killed over 43 farmers at zambari, but hurriedly paraded this one's for a crime dey might know nothing about. Believe Nigerian govt. At your own peril.
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by MightySparrow: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Is IPOB unity haram
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by obinnaoduduwa: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2020
People in this forum always reason like fools,police wrote something you did not investigate it you start writing rubbish, why did they not mention the name of high personality they said he is involved.......useless country with unreasonable youths
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by poiZon: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2020
ZZ22:
so you believe that someone will send you to go an detonate a dynamite in an empty church not just empty but by 11pm? who does that
Bros am speaking for myself and the vulnerable youths that are being exploited by these wicked and selfcentred leaders and elites.
What will it profit someone to keep vigil just to go bomb a church?
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2020
gaftsoil:
I do not believe that at this stage people still believe the lies from Police officers in Nigeria. If you have not seen them lay allegations against people to justify their injustice, you will witness it one day. Those people maybe people in prisons being paid to speak. or innocent people being forced to accept what they didn't do so they will be free. I do not believe them. Just watch how they lies against #Endsars protesters after killing them.
Those people commenting on front page know that is very likely that this entire charade is a setup to paint IPOB black but they support it because the news is about IPOB

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2020
Neddstark:
Nna men, why you go come attack church? Wetin come differentiate you from Boko Haram?

ipob already released a statement denying it's involvement,it claims that the government is hell bent on painting them black...
for me it's quite logical,seriels of blast yet no injured,why was the bomb not planted in the main building hosting the pastors and congregation as the government claimed they wanted to kill wikes father,also after planting the bomb and it's detonation,the suspects stayed back and was caught at the scene of the same bomb blast,blast wey everybody go don discharge nobody go dey to even catch suspect,i don't even think its a bomb,maybe pressurised air...
e be like setup,the church was empty,those guys have bandages on their heads before confessing,they already mentioned a sponsor but the wise CIA level goverment that hates ipob don't want to mention names
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by tutudesz: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Youngzedd:

It was never stated that the youths in the area arrested them. Whether the youths or police did, this story is very fishy.

What if I tell you that this three men were paid to be used?

Welcome to Nigeria.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/explosion-rocks-wikes-fathers-church-in-rivers/amp/
https://www.nairaland.com/6294984/ipob-bombed-wike-fathers-church
“When we got there we found out that there was a blast. There was no life lost. Our security partners, the vigilante, had arrested these three suspects. We took them and they have made useful confessions"

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2020
Looking at the origin of the suspects you see Rivers, Abia and Ebonyi. Now Nyesom Wike has in the recent past tried to paint IPOB as an Igbo thing and went ahead to claim Rivers people are not Igbos. I responded in one of the threads here that the IPOB in Rivers State are Rivers people mostly from Etche, Oyigbo and Obalga with Rumuokwurusi, Ogbumnabali, Rumuodara and Rumuokoro natives being majority. Nigeria as a nation takes delight in narrowing down challenges to Igbos as long as they are partly involved but don't do same to others. If Boko Haram was in Southeast the rest of Nigeria would not waste time to tribalize it and start killing Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Arespect10: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2020
Biafrannuke:
Zoo police never learn

BOKO HARAMIST's detected cheesy
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2020
wink2015:
They have terrible injury on their head.

It is like half of their head was rebuilt with plastic surgery.

How did this guys sustain this kind of head injury in the first place?

How did they sustain the head injuries??

I was going to ask the same question but I remembered they were under the custody of Nigerian police.
I’m not surprised at the head injuries, I’m surprised they haven’t beaten and turned them to Chinese triplets.

My investigative and forensic brain tells me the injuries were inflicted by a left handed wicked police man. I’m surprised the police men did not decorate their heads with duct tapes.

I pity those boys, the police man who shaved their heads would be waiting for them to shake so he’d inflict deep razor blade cuts on them.

Wike is a master strategist. You can doubt the badly written script but he has achieved his objective.

Ndi asiri kubazikwaa...
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2020
Abagworo:
Looking at the origin of the suspects you see Rivers, Abia and Ebonyi. Now Nyesom Wike has in the recent past tried to paint IPOB as an Igbo thing and went ahead to claim Rivers people are not Igbos. I responded in one of the threads here that the IPOB in Rivers State are Rivers people mostly from Etche, Oyigbo and Obalga with Rumuokwurusi, Ogbumnabali, Rumuodara and Rumuokoro natives being majority. Nigeria as a nation takes delight in narrowing down challenges to Igbos as long as they are partly involved but don't do same to others. If Boko Haram was in Southeast the rest of Nigeria would not waste time to tribalize it and start killing Igbos.

i pity "one nigerian" shouting igbos
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2020
hmm so his father is a clergy and there is no fear of God in him.
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Tochj(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2020
You believe that IPOB bombed a church.
Sorry! sorry!! Sorry!!! Again.
These are people gathered from Nowhere and forced to make statements.
Nigeria is just too desperate to make people believe IPOB as terrorists.
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Tochj(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2020
KosiGee:

How did they sustain the head injuries??

I was going to ask the same question but I remembered they were under the custody of Nigerian police.
I’m not surprised at the head injuries, I’m surprised they haven’t beaten and turned them to Chinese triplets.

My investigative and forensic brain tells me the injuries were inflicted by a left handed wicked police man. I’m surprised the police men did not decorate their heads with duct tapes.

I pity those boys, the police man who shaved their heads would be waiting for them to shake so he’d inflict deep razor blade cuts on them.

Wike is a master strategist. You can doubt the badly written script but he has achieved his objective.

Ndi asiri kubazikwaa...
Nigerians don't have sense walahi.
That's why we take rubbish.
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2020
In other news, Burantai made it certain that TERRORISM in Nigeria wouldn't be eradicated in 20 years time. Nigeria is gone.
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Poorly written script
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by McTominay(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2020
where the police there when the suspected Ipob guys bombed the church? or do these ones have I.D cards, or were there security cameras in the premises? Naija Police fit raid anywhere bring people forward as criminals.
If truly they are responsible for the bombing, let them be killed, we are too plenty in this country to put both assassin's/ terrorists together In prison with people who steal.
Re: Police Parade 3 'IPOB' Suspects For Bombing Wike's Father's Church (Photos) by richie240: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2020
phelonrays:
Ipob are just ostentatious blokes, deceived by the antics of the Jewish impenitent... grin

These now have met their waterloo....

Sometimes I do wonder if there's a line of difference between Kanu and Buhari they share a lot in common ..... cheesy
Which of the KANU/buhari o?
Buhari 1.0 vs KANU 1.0 or buhari 2.0 vs KANU 2.0?
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Commissions NLNG Office Complex In Port Harcourt / 2023: Why I Met With APC Governors – Tinubu / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.