Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? (7810 Views)

Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes / Buhari Wins In Osun State With Low Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Dedetwo(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Why not proof him wrong? Instead of ranting.

I challenge you to make a formation for Anambra like he did for Ogun.. oya, I hope you accept the challenge.

You can do it, you can also create a thread to counter his formation and tag me.

I will be waiting.

When Nigeria was Nigeria before the military started giving wealth to the few as a front, who and what did Ogun produce?

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by okeyglm: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2020
https://m.scooper.news/nigeria/2020/06/26/adebayo-ogunlesi-the-billionaire-burna-boy-mentioned-in-his-new-song/10635676

A simple Google search , "Adebayo Ogunlesi net worth ". will give u his detailed net worth.
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by okeyglm: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Balogunodua:

The guy is a known Yoruba hater who have dealt with over and over again... cheesy even Kogi will beat Benin hands down without stress... grin

Have some Shame bro when you lie, i love yorubas with passion i see them as junior brothers to binis, so why the hate
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 10:51am On Dec 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

When Nigeria was Nigeria before the military started giving wealth to the few as a front, who and what did Ogun produce?
Sir, Antonio Dehinde Fernandez, who was far richer, more relevant and travelled wider than any person from Anambra, not even the over hyped Odumegwu Senior.

A whole Nelson Mandela, the most respected figure in Africa and one of the most respected in the whole world visited him in his house.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by okeyglm: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:
I saw Adebayo Ogunlesi has the founder, Chairman and the manager.
do you want more . .https://littlesis.org/org/92409-Global_Infrastructure_Partners
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Dedetwo(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Sir, Antonio Dehinde Fernandez, who was far richer, more relevant and travelled wider than any person from Anambra, not even the over hyped Odumegwu Senior.

A whole Nelson Mandela, the most respected figure in Africa and one of the most respected in the whole world visited him in his house.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12792322_img20201205104746096_jpeg8058246b664f104a2680c85fe70490cd

Shut up your putrid mouth. Learn to walk before you run. When Nelson Mandela was a fugitive, he was hid and fed in Awka, Anambra State. I never talked about returnees as the subject matter is strictly for native Nigerians.
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Lawliet(f): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

Have some Shame bro when you lie, i love yorubas with passion i see them as junior brothers to binis, so why the hate

Are you sure you love them or you downgrade them

4 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2020
Sammy07:

check up

Lol, i saw the list its waste of time bro, every sensible petson know ondo is not a match for edo
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2020
okeyglm:

do you want more
.https://littlesis.org/org/92409-Global_Infrastructure_Partners
guy, stop showing me information from hungry and failed blog

what is your problem, this is GIP OFFICIAL website showing Adebayo as the founder, chairman and manager

https://www.global-infra.com/our-team/group/partners/

do you know more than GIP? absolutely not.

stop quoting me with information from non-mainstream media, please.

GIP officially validate my assertion.

and Gatwick sealed everything here.
https://www.gatwickairport.com/business-community/about-gatwick/company-information/ownership-management/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:

Are you sure you love them or you downgrade them

No i love them, i just dont like their cowardice and deceitfull nature, but they are good to we binis, i respect yorubas alot

That guy is just lieing on my head, to spread false hate
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

Shut up your putrid mouth. Learn to walk before you run. When Nelson Mandela was a fugitive, he was hid and fed in Awka, Anambra State. I never talked about returnees as the subject matter is strictly for native Nigerians.
information from IPOB bureau of statistics, we understand that Ibos loves taking the glory especially the one they never worked for.
recently in a bid to console yourselves for your political doom, you guys have been claiming that Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is from Onitsha... Hahaha, laughable.

we ain't going to eat that poo, why was there no report from mainstream media apart from a verbal records from one unknown Mbazulike Amaechi

just seeing this name for the first time sef..

5 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Dedetwo(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

information from IPOB bureau of statistics, we understand that Ibos loves taking the glory especially the one they never worked for.
recently in a bid to console yourselves for your political doom, you guys have been claiming that Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is from Onitsha... Hahaha
, laughable.

we ain't going to eat that poo, why was there no report from mainstream media apart from a verbal records from one unknown Mbazulike Amaechi

just seeing this name for the first time sef..

You are an intellectual midget. Honestly, I do not think you belonged to this discussion. Are you still a patron of the lame media and fake news? RSA egged on by the British were in search of Nelson Mandela. How could your so-called main media embarrass British government by publishing the where about of Nelson Mandela who had been hiding under their nose in Nigeria?
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Onlinesmart: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2020
forgiveness:

Bola Ajibola was just a judge. He was not president.

He is still from Isara Remo from a royal family.
Why are you antagonizing yourself? You're from Ìjẹ̀bú from your response. I know how you people react to Ẹ̀gbá news. You should calm down ok
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

You are an intellectual midget. Honestly, I do not think you belonged to discussion. Are you still a patron of the lame media and fake news? RSA egged on by the British were in search of Nelson Mandela. How could your so-called main media embarrass British government by publishing the where about of Nelson Mandela who had been hiding under their nose in Nigeria?
still doesn't add up, I can, in nearest future say "President Macron" branched my house when he visited Nigeria.. hahah.

more like saying "Ojukwu's interview where he said he released Awolowo" is more valid than.

the Pictorial and Visual evidence of Gowon releasing Awolowo + Calabar prison guard boss attesting to the fact that he released Awolowo on the order of Gowon.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please do not pay any mind to the jackass.
It is only you that has spoken the truth about this thread
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by forgiveness: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Why are you antagonizing yourself? You're from Ìjẹ̀bú from your response. I know how you people react to Ẹ̀gbá news. You should calm down ok

How am I antagonizing myself? I just don't want people to point out the loopholes hence the need to correct it quickly to avoid argument.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by forgiveness: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, you all make me laugh, you shouldn't forget you're debating gregyboy

Did you skip my screenshot i guess you did

Unibadan is the best university in nigeria why? Because It has the highest rate of useless professor in nigeria, with useless research that have not benefited nigeria not to say the world
An overhyped media school, that is Unibadan were they teach their student with yoruba, i once had a Yoruba lecturer when she is pronouncing population, she will belike populasion.....

Unibadan is an overhyped useless school which uniben is way better than, if yoruba media stop ovehyping that nonsense school

Ooh you're talking of app created by schools you make me laugh... Creating app for android phone is now an achievement lol grin ooh nigga please

Lemme shock you, uniben was the first university to successfully do blood transfusion for a sickle cell patients, how about that

Ondo state launch satalite with the help of Japanese and imported materials
First images shows Japanese working with the futa admistrators, on coupling the satalite

But the question is how have the satellite benefited nigerian, or are you saying other universities cant launch their own satalite to space if they want to.... grin
All they need is money and the good brains of Japan
Checkout my second screenshot are you happy now uniben made an eco friendly car

Note: university of benin is the most sort school school for medicine and law, and it is the second most sort university, and sometimes it came out first in most sort schools in nigeria, your brothers from lagos are invading our schools here in benin
They dont want to school in the west

Ok adeboye is popular how about benson idahosa who is the most popular pastor till date in nigeria and around the world, even adobaye popularity is learning despite him been dead after so many years

My cousin went to covenant University all he did was complain about the terrible teaching, infrastructure especially thier unkept toilet and their glorified secondary rules, come to benson idahoss university, reginal daniels would attest for the quality of her school

Are you guys not aware one of your brothers from oyo state debated me with edo state, i made him regret it, i so much disgraced him no Yoruba came for his aid

Read my signature

It is written smart minds

Even lagos an ancestral edo owned state will trash every other yoruba state hands down

Lagos state will trash every yoruba state hands down nonsense

1 & 2. Best universities in Nigeria by Times Higher education

3 & 4. Best universities in Africa by Times Higher education

4 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by okeyglm: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

guy, stop showing me information from hungry and failed blog

what is your problem, this is GIP OFFICIAL website showing Adebayo as the founder, chairman and manager

do you know more than GIP? absolutely not.

stop quoting me with information from non-mainstream media, please.

GIP officially validate my assertion.

and Gatwick sealed everything here.
you
https://www.gatwickairport.com/business-community/about-gatwick/company-information/ownership-management/
continue living in denial and deceit. that is trade mark of afonjas. Reuters and Google are also non mainstream media. onukwu.
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by forgiveness: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2020
okeyglm:

continue living in denial and deceit. that is trade mark of afonjas. Reuters and Google are also non mainstream media. onukwu.

According to the official website, Adebayo is the founder of GIP. Gbam.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Dedetwo(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

still doesn't add up, I can, in nearest future say "President Macron" branched my house when he visited Nigeria.. hahah.

more like saying "Ojukwu's interview where he said he released Awolowo" is more valid than.

the Pictorial and Visual evidence of Gowon releasing Awolowo + Calabar prison guard boss attesting to the fact that he released Awolowo on the order of Gowon.

Awolowo never even said Gowon released him from Calabar prison because he knew Gowon's authority did not go beyond Ore. Ojukwu was the Military Governor of eastern region of Nigeria which Calabar was an integral part. In addition, Ojukwu did not recognize Gowon as anything. Now back the subject matter, Azikwe was the President of Nigeria and Mbazulike Amaechi was a minister of state. They did not need any favor from a fugitive such as Nelson Mandela but a show of support against the government of Republic of South Africa.
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Dedetwo(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2020
forgiveness:

1 & 2. Best universities in Nigeria by Times Higher education

3 & 4. Best universities in Africa by Times Higher education

With all the so-called best universities, Yoruba had been unable to bring down the academic record set at University of Ife by an Hausa man. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by forgiveness: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2020
okeyglm:

Richest African migrants in America.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/africans-in-america.com/2020/07/11/meet-the-richest-african-immigrants-in-america/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by forgiveness: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

With all the so-called best universities, Yoruba had been unable to bring down the academic record set at University of Ife by an Hausa man. grin grin grin

Does it change the fact on ground?

I am here to give out facts not measuring.....

What academic record? Elucidate me.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by DECLAN2015(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=TooMuchStuff post=96720635]When The Heartbeat of the Nation is resting majestically on his throne without looking for anyone troublems.......then boom...kasala don burst..! How can any state compete with the Land of Igodo migodo....EDO STATE ?

Death is without Them call animal with horns snail dey show face.
Edo is a shit hole overhype state
Ekpoma ,uromi and over glorify benin
Where else.
Shift
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
okeyglm:

did Reuter said Ogunlesi is not the owner of GIP?

and Google is just a search engine, Google is not responsible for any writeup you see online, just like Nairaland is not responsible for anything her member post.

you haven't proof that he's not the owner of GIP sir.

GIP confirmed Ogunlesi as the founder, Chairman and Manager here.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Balogunodua(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

Junior broda? Even the Oba of Benin would slap you for that statement.. cheesy junior ko juju ni... grin

4 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by okeyglm: 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
forgiveness:

According to the official website, Adebayo is the founder of GIP. Gbam.
stop downgrading yourself GIP has many founders and investors. They are simply assets management company.
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by forgiveness: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
okeyglm:
stop downgrading yourself GIP has many founders and investors. They are simply assets management company.

Yes, the major shareholder. Assets management company or not, he is the major shareholder of GIP. Gbam.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by okeyglm: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

did Reuter said Ogunlesi is not the owner of GIP?

and Google is just a search engine, Google is not responsible for any writeup you see online, just like Nairaland is not responsible for anything her member post.

you haven't proof that he's not the owner of GIP sir.

GIP confirmed Ogunlesi as the founder, Chairman and Manager here.
GIP has many founding partners. it's there in Your link. Adebayo ogunlesi is not the owner of GIP. he doesn't own any Gatwick airports. General Electric and credit suisse owns Gatwick. Adebayo Ogunlesi net worth is less than 13million. more than six site has proved it.If you say otherwise bring out forbe list of billionaires
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Gabriel004: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

This one is hardnock on dedetwo grin
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Onlinesmart: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
forgiveness:

How am I antagonizing myself? I just don't want people to point out the loopholes hence the need to correct it quickly to avoid argument.
Ok bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Primaries: Senator Dickson Clinches Bayelsa West Senatorial District Ticket / Governor Oyebanji Declares Tuesday Holiday For PVC Collection / Dasuki: Court Grants Protection For Fg’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.