Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,502 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? (7808 Views)

Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes / Buhari Wins In Osun State With Low Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Opexzy: 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
adadike:
Just the fact that Anambra state have the highest number of billionaires have rubbished this your yeye write up. Ogun state ke? I can understand if you want to praise your state but do it objectively and stop yapping rubbish

Yinmu... Show me someone that is worth upto a billion dollar from anambra... Even Folorunsho Alakija is richer than the richest from anambra.

That being said... The op listed out categories and was not talking about wealth alone... What you should do is create your own formation and if you can't, move on and create your own thread with your own categories, that's simple enough.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Opexzy: 12:04am On Dec 05, 2020
gomojam:
Mention the billionaires from Anambra state pls. We've had enough of this same stale "Anambra state have the highest number of billionaires." Could you pls just mention them and their networth on forbe.

She won't, so don't disturb yourself. They believe in their own lies and shun every fact indiscriminately. Let her dispute the fact that Folorunsho Alakija is rí her that the richest from Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Opexzy: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Mabizela has nothing to counter that other than what they're known best doing just as he did. CHESTBEATING grin

I am monitoring it in 3D from here too..
I am sure he will resort to the usual rubbish of Southwest and fake statistics threads they have been opening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Emm22(m): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2020
peckhamboi:
POLITICS
Olusegun Obasanjo (Sub : Obafemi Awolowo, Yemi Osinbajo, Ernest Shonekan)
Nnamdi Azikiwe (Sub : Odumegwu Ojukwu, Alex Ekwueme, Peter Obi)

EDUCATION
Woke Soyinka (sub : Tai Solarin)
Chinua Achebe (sub: Chimamanda Adichie)

ENTERTAINMENT
Fela Kuti (sub: Wizkid, Olamide, D'banj)
P Square (sub: Phyno, Flavour)

SPORT
Anthony Joshua (sub : Israel Adesanya)
No competition

WEALTH
Mike Adenuga (sub : Adebayo Ogunlesi)

BRANDS
GLO (sub : Bet9ja, Bigi, Golden chance Lotto a.k.a baba Ijebu)

Innosson (sub: 22bet
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Obamaofusa:

What about Kwara?
They gave the Yorubas great achievements recently..

Everyone is blessed ofc. However, I would say , Ogun/Anambra are much more prolific than any of the other 36. The other ones feature pretty prominently too. Yea ofc Kwara is doing good too. Much love to Kwarans any day.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by EmmySparky(m): 1:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Anambra all the way...when u talk of big men and women...the state leads

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by chozzy: 1:40am On Dec 05, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nice research.

Ogun and Anambra are the only States in Nigeria that can compete on who is who then followed by Delta, Kano and Kaduna

My top three picks

ANAMBRA ... tops

KANO ... follows

OGUN ... next
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by chozzy: 1:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Incognito403:

Anambra state?!

In Shao Khan's voice: DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH angry

You're just ignorant.
I'm not from SE but bro, Anambra tops the list

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Xzellentgraphic: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Jokers plenty for this thread...no state come close to ogun...the revenue FG made from religion tourism in ogun state alone...no state close at all...ogun state is
a class on his own...
The Op did not even mention..Awolowo, MKO, Tai solarin

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by helinues: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Baawa
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Sammy07: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2020
[s]
gregyboy:

Wetin dis one dey talk

Oga stop those rubbish you are saying and the media painting the yoruba schools top

You make me laugh

Covenant is the most beautiful University in nigeria from a yoruba media,

All these yoruba media promoting thier schools unnecessarily , if we are to check the people who complied the list you will find out they are yorubas

Unibadan the best university in nigeria sit down
And tell me why Unibadan is the best university in nigeria Maybe you will start telling me the number of professors unibadan has produced and their strict jamb score that moment i will land you heavy slap on your face, for saying rubbish

Guy comot shit for your eyes i dont follow what the media says because they have been tribalised and severely influenced from every angle

Uniben has as come out the most applied school in jamb so many times,

The first image below shows uniben as the most sort school in nigeria 2013, But the first screenshot only made mention of 2012, errors from bloggers who are really not Enlightened

Bro stop reading from yoruba media outlets because i see you're already misled

Wakeup

We cannot have a good statistics of best universities in nigeria, those list they are giving are for formalities and i dont agree with those list because they are so much influenced, if you're talking about best university remove ibadan from there and put uniben, or else it iss rubbish for me
So if youre talking of best university in nigeria i would rather not debate you because i will never agree with any list you bring up there not even from nuc website i would rather debate on most popular universities

Again are you telling me benson idahosa university didn win finest university when it was established all those universities are new so they are obvious if they are the finest, common sense

Over hyping would not presish yorubas

Those funaab, oau, and the others are not recognized in the east or north, or south south
But i tell you uniben, aau, fedral polythenic auchi
Are more renowned nationally than that yorubanised media schools

Nigga are you talking about quantity which made you say ogun state is an educational hub... Lol

Nigga please am not talking about quantity am talking about quality and popularity which makes edo schools top ogun state media over hyped schools

Second image shows top best private university in nigeria and your Babcock is not second

Third screensot shows the best schools in medcine

Forth screenshot shows best universities in nigeria uniben top the list

I will not debate best universities in nigeria, and i would never support any list anyone present as fact i would rather debate on most applied schools, and most popular, because the statistics from those two can never be influenced

Your last statement made me know you have been blind for a long time and probably you just got your sight yesterday

Pastor Chris is feather weight figure
Victor Oshimen is feather weight figure
Osazee is feather eeight figure
Benson idahosa is feather weight figure
Oba of benin is a feather weight figure

Lol ijebu garri once made you blind, but you decide to keep drinking it now its having your senses too

You should be comparing ogun state with nassarawa

[/s]

Guy are you okay at all?
How can Benin city be comparing itself with Ogun?

You can't even compete Ondo or Osun.
talkless of ogun and Oyo, are you Okay

University of Ibadan is the best university in Nigeria, it has the highest professors in Nigeria, it has the highest numbers of researches produce, it's in top 1000 best universities in the World, University of Ibadan teaching hospital is the best teaching hospital in Nigeria (where no illness can't be cured) are you alright sha?

Covenant university is the best private university, it's in top 1000 best universities in Nigeria

Federal University of agriculture is the best agriculture university in Nigeria.

Guy, I repeat ARE YOU OKAY?
How can you be comparing mushroom uniben (wey no dey top 5) to UI?

Mashood Abiola polytechnic, The polytechnic Ibadan all beats auchi poly.
who knows auchi poly

you're not Okay.
if it's possible to slap you from here, I'll do so.
You're telling us outside south west no one knows it.
If you're sure of yourself, List some innovations that graduates of Uniben has achieved and I'll say mine now.

paystack was developed by a babcock students
Futa (ondo state) is the first institution in Nigeria to launch satalite into the space
Kudi, for instance, has a couple of MWAS founders from the Obafemi Awolowo University; other startups with founders from OAU are TeamApt, Terragon, Farmcrowdy, 54gene, SlimTrader, and PropertyPro.
Covenant University also produced founders whose startups — PiggyVest, MDAAS, and Kora Network

UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN is the most sought university in Nigeria in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
Before they join ASUU.

Pls, don't ever compare Benin to any Yoruba state.
Argue Kogi state.

even Ekiti or Osun self will beat, you in achievements.

You're talking of Pastor Chris.

is Pastor Chris known worldwide than Adeboye and Oyedepo or TB Joshua grin.

Pastor Chris is only Know in Benin ONLY and maybe delta.

LukasPodolski, Legendhero, tell this guy to move out of Benin grin.
It seems people from Benin or living in Benin have the same reasoning grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2020
okeyglm:

una lies has been bursted long ago. you don't want to disgrace ur ancestors more. If you want . I will burst una lie more. The man net worth is not hidden in the Internet.
Oct 3 (Reuters)
GIP, founded in 2006 with backing from General Electric Co and Credit Suisse Group AG, raised $5.6 billion for its first infrastructure fund, targeting assets in the transport, energy, utilities and waste sectors
You're not making sense Sir.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Onlinesmart: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2020
adadike:
Just the fact that Anambra state have the highest number of billionaires have rubbished this your yeye write up. Ogun state ke? I can understand if you want to praise your state but do it objectively and stop yapping rubbish
Come up with facts and stop beating your hairy chest. Only Abeokuta in ogun state can drown all southeast with achievements.

Abẹ́òkúta achievers

The town alone has 3 people with the GCFR title in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo, Ernest shonekan and (late) MKO Abiola. (this alone has dwarfed all achievements in the east grin)

The first chief Justice of Nigeria was from Abeokuta.

The first Nigerian female accountant is from Abeokuta.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti (he doesn't need much introduction grin) was from Abeokuta.

Funmilayo Kuti (Fela's mum) was the first woman to drive a car in Nigeria.

Efunroye Tinubu was the first woman to own a car in Nigeria.

Bola Ajibola headed World Court from 1991 to 1994.

Award winning cinematographer, Uncle Tunde Kelani, is from Abeokuta.

Olikoye Kuti introduced primary healthcare in Nigeria.

The first church, first hospital, first newspaper, first bridge constructed by an indigenous engineer, etc were all in Abeokuta.

Tunde Lemo, former CBN deputy governor is from Abeokuta.

Wole Soyinka is from Abeokuta (maternal).

Reuben Abati is from Abeokuta.

Ebenezer Obey is from Abeokuta.

The first Nigeria monarch to visit England was the former Aláké of Ẹ̀gbá.

Shina Peters is from Abeokuta.

Popular musician, Bukola Elemide (Ásà) hails from Abeokuta.

Kizz Daniel is from Abeokuta.

Laycon is from Abeokuta.

The 2 men (Fola Adeola and his friend, now late) who founded GTBank hails from Abeokuta.

Dimeji Bankole (youngest speaker ever in the house of representatives) hails from Abeokuta.

Those are just few I could remember now from Abeokuta alone ooo. Now let's start comparison with your ipob stats grin

6 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

ANAMBRA

POLITICS
Nnamdi Azikiwe (sub: Alex Ekwueme, Peter Obi, Okadigbo)

EDUCATION
Chinua Achebe (sub: Chimamanda, Soludo)

ENTERTAINMENT
Flavour (Phyno, PSquare)

WEALTH
Arthur Eze (sub: Emeka Ofor)

BRANDS
Innoson (sub: Ibeto, Erisco, Tommy-Tommy, Gofal, etc)
this is not a worthy formation sir, not even close.

Azikiwe is not worthy to be in forefront with Obasanjo, if Azikiwe were to come from Ogun, he would be on the sub right beside Awolowo, Obasanjo he second most respected politician in Africa after Nelson Mandela is not in the league of a local champion like Azikiwe, Peter Obi, Okadigbo ? hahahaha.

if you tie Flavour, phyno and Psquare together with rope, they are not going to be on the sub with Starboy wizzy, they would be in the stand as spectators, Wizkid beat all of them put together... not to talk of Abami eda himself, Fela Anikulapo Kuti...

Aurthur Eze is not a billionaire, if he were to come from Ogun, he won't be on the sub, he can't lace Ogunlesi's shoe not to talk of being in the forefront with the third richest man in Africa, Mike Adenuga... not even close.

now the Education aspect is where he can have a 50:50 challenge, but Wole Soyinka still has an upper hand over Achebe due to the Nobel prize award.

Innoson, Ibeto, Tommy Tommy, erisco? lmao these are mushroom companies, if they were to be Ogun brand, they won't be in the Sub.

this is not a worthy comparison, if this challenge was a football match and you rate both teams In Respect to ball possession. then Barcelona (Ogun) 85% --- Osasuna (Anambra) 15%

6 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by reallest(f): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy are you okay at all?

University of Ibadan is the best university in Nigeria, it has the highest professors in Nigeria, it has the highest numbers of researches produce, it's in top 1000 best universities in the World, University of Ibadan teaching hospital is the best teaching hospital in Nigeria (where no illness can't be cured) are you alright sha?

Covenant university is the best private university, it's in top 1000 best universities in Nigeria

Federal University of agriculture is the best agriculture university in Nigeria.

who knows auchi poly

you're not Okay.
If you're sure of yourself, List some innovations that graduates of Uniben has achieved and I'll say mine now.

Futa (ondo state) is the first institution in Nigeria to launch satalite into the space
Kudi, for instance, has a couple of MWAS founders from the Obafemi Awolowo University; other startups with founders from OAU are TeamApt, Terragon, Farmcrowdy, 54gene, SlimTrader, and PropertyPro.
Covenant University also produced founders whose startups — PiggyVest, MDAAS, and Kora Network

UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN is the most sought university in Nigeria in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
Before they join ASUU.

Argue Kogi state.

Obafemi Owode local government in Ogum state will beat Edo state hands down,let alone Ogun state as a whole.can Benin be compared to Ido local government in Oyo state?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2020
okeyglm:

una lies has been bursted long ago. you don't want to disgrace ur ancestors more. If you want . I will burst una lie more. The man net worth is not hidden in the Internet.
Oct 3 (Reuters)
GIP, founded in 2006 with backing from General Electric Co and Credit Suisse Group AG, raised $5.6 billion for its first infrastructure fund, targeting assets in the transport, energy, utilities and waste sectors
Below is the proof that he founded GIP..
https://www.global-infra.com/our-team/group/partners/

And also a link to Gatwick Airport official website confirming GIP ownership
https://www.gatwickairport.com/business-community/about-gatwick/company-information/ownership-management/

What else do you want?

5 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by forgiveness: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Come up with facts and stop beating your hairy chest. Only Abeokuta in ogun state can drown all southeast with achievements.

Abẹ́òkúta achievers

The town alone has 3 people with the GCFR title in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo, Ernest shonekan and (late) MKO Abiola. (this alone has dwarfed all achievements in the east grin)

The first chief Justice of Nigeria was from Abeokuta.

The first Nigerian female accountant is from Abeokuta.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti (he doesn't need much introduction grin) was from Abeokuta.

Funmilayo Kuti (Fela's mum) was the first woman to drive a car in Nigeria.

Efunroye Tinubu was the first woman to own a car in Nigeria.

First African to head World Court is from Abeokuta in the person of Bola Ajibola.

Award winning cinematographer, Uncle Tunde Kelani, is from Abeokuta.

Olikoye Kuti introduced primary healthcare in Nigeria.

The first church, first hospital, first newspaper, first bridge constructed by an indigenous engineer, etc were all in Abeokuta.

Tunde Lemo, former CBN deputy governor is from Abeokuta.

Wole Soyinka is from Abeokuta.

Reuben Abati is from Abeokuta.

Ebenezer Obey is from Abeokuta.

The first Nigeria monarch to visit England was the former Aláké of Ẹ̀gbá.

Shina Peters is from Abeokuta.

Popular musician, Bukola Elemide (Ásà) hails from Abeokuta.

Kizz Daniel is from Abeokuta.

Laycon is from Abeokuta.

The 2 men (Fola Adeola and his friend, now late) who founded GTBank hails from Abeokuta.

Dimeji Bankole (youngest speaker ever in the house of representatives) hails from Abeokuta.

Those are just few I could remember now from Abeokuta alone ooo. Now let's start comparison with your ipob stats grin

Nice one but Taslim Elias was the first and only Nigerian to head world court.

Wole Soyinka is from Isara in remo.

If you add others from other parts of Ogun state like Subomi Balogun the founder of FCMB, Chief Mathew Adekoya Okupe the founder of WEMA Bank, Oba Otudeko the owner of Honeywell etc

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Onlinesmart: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2020
forgiveness:

Nice one but Taslim Elias was the first and only Nigerian to head world court.

Wole Soyinka is from Isara in remo.

If you add others from other parts of Ogun state like Subomi Balogun the founder of FCMB, Chief Mathew Adekoya Okupe the founder of WEMA Bank, Oba Otudeko the owner of Honeywell etc
Thanks for the correction but Elias wasn't the only one though he preceeded Bola Ajibola who was there between 1991-1994 according to Wikipedia. Check for yourself. Wọlé Soyinka sees himself as an Ẹ̀gbá man. There was an interview he granted that he mentioned to have identified more with his maternal side (Ẹ̀gbá).
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by forgiveness: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Thanks for the correction but Elias wasn't the only one though he preceeded Bola Ajibola who was there between 1991-1994 according to Wikipedia. Check for yourself. Wọlé Soyinka sees himself as an Ẹ̀gbá man. There was an interview he granted that he mentioned to have identified more with his maternal side (Ẹ̀gbá).

Bola Ajibola was just a judge. He was not president.

He is still from Isara Remo from a royal family.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Balogunodua(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy are you okay at all?

who knows auchi poly

you're not Okay.

Before they join ASUU.

Argue Kogi state.

The guy is a known Yoruba hater who have dealt with over and over again... cheesy even Kogi will beat Benin hands down without stress... grin
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Balogunodua(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2020
gregyboy:

Wetin dis one dey talk

Oga stop those rubbish you are saying and the media painting the yoruba schools top

You make me laugh

Covenant is the most beautiful University in nigeria from a yoruba media,

All these yoruba media promoting thier schools unnecessarily , if we are to check the people who complied the list you will find out they are yorubas

Unibadan the best university in nigeria sit down
And tell me why Unibadan is the best university in nigeria Maybe you will start telling me the number of professors unibadan has produced and their strict jamb score that moment i will land you heavy slap on your face, for saying rubbish

Guy comot shit for your eyes i dont follow what the media says because they have been tribalised and severely influenced from every angle

Uniben has as come out the most applied school in jamb so many times,

The first image below shows uniben as the most sort school in nigeria 2013, But the first screenshot only made mention of 2012, errors from bloggers who are really not Enlightened

Bro stop reading from yoruba media outlets because i see you're already misled

Wakeup

We cannot have a good statistics of best universities in nigeria, those list they are giving are for formalities and i dont agree with those list because they are so much influenced, if you're talking about best university remove ibadan from there and put uniben, or else it iss rubbish for me
So if youre talking of best university in nigeria i would rather not debate you because i will never agree with any list you bring up there not even from nuc website i would rather debate on most popular universities

Again are you telling me benson idahosa university didn win finest university when it was established all those universities are new so they are obvious if they are the finest, common sense

Over hyping would not presish yorubas

Those funaab, oau, and the others are not recognized in the east or north, or south south
But i tell you uniben, aau, fedral polythenic auchi
Are more renowned nationally than that yorubanised media schools

Nigga are you talking about quantity which made you say ogun state is an educational hub... Lol

Nigga please am not talking about quantity am talking about quality and popularity which makes edo schools top ogun state media over hyped schools

Second image shows top best private university in nigeria and your Babcock is not second

Third screensot shows the best schools in medcine

Forth screenshot shows best universities in nigeria uniben top the list

I will not debate best universities in nigeria, and i would never support any list anyone present as fact i would rather debate on most applied schools, and most popular, because the statistics from those two can never be influenced

Your last statement made me know you have been blind for a long time and probably you just got your sight yesterday

Pastor Chris is feather weight figure
Victor Oshimen is feather weight figure
Osazee is feather eeight figure
Benson idahosa is feather weight figure
Oba of benin is a feather weight figure

Lol ijebu garri once made you blind, but you decide to keep drinking it now its having your senses too

You should be comparing ogun state with nassarawa

Stale.... grin

Try....harder next time..... grin
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Gabriel004: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Coronabirus:
Dantata.......next......Abdussamad......they can do the same pocketing. lol..
We don't know them. Are they on forbe lost?

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Gabriel004: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2020
Praxis758:
One Billionaire in the midst of 50 million wretched people is a confirmed paupal.

In your logic, Dangote fills into a successful man in Education (Nobel Prize), Entertainment (Mono, Grammy awards, Sports (WBC, WHC....) Tourism (UNESCO heritage centre), Induatralisation (a geographic industrial hub), Wealth (an aggregate of national wealth), politics (a holder of key national office).

I'm waiting for you to proof how Dangote is your single overall best or one man in the aforementioned categories.

Do you read at all or your brain is heating up that you can't understand I was replying someone?

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2020
chozzy:

My top three picks

ANAMBRA ... tops

KANO ... follows

OGUN ... next
Ok mention the prominent people from Kanu or Anambra that can beat the op's formation. Prove him wrong with evidence pls.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by okeyglm: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Below is the proof that he founded GIP..
https://www.global-infra.com/our-team/group/partners/

And also a link to Gatwick Airport official website confirming GIP ownership
https://www.gatwickairport.com/business-community/about-gatwick/company-information/ownership-management/

What else do you want?
I don't know why u have decide to be mischievous . if you go through the profile. you will see who owns it. They are just portfolio management company. you can read to comprehend.
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2020
okeyglm:

I don't know why u have decide to be mischievous . if you go through the profile. you will see who owns it. They are just portfolio management company. you can read to comprehend.
I saw Adebayo Ogunlesi has the founder, Chairman and the manager.

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by okeyglm: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2020
[quote author=LukasPodolski post=96751491]
I saw Adebayo Ogunlesi has the founder, Chairman and the manager.[/quote
And you couldn't see General Electric and one other company as the main investors. you couldn't see three other founders
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by Dedetwo(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
OP you are seriously sick and you don't know. how is Ogun state better than The great Anambra state. is there any state in Nigeria that can challenge Anambra in anything. OP how I wish I can locate you and land a heavy knock on that your cone head

Please do not pay any mind to the jackass.
Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by gregyboy(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy are you okay at all?

[s]Covenant university is the best private university, it's in top 1000 best universities in Nigeria [/s]

who knows auchi poly

Am not Okay.
if it's possible for me to slap myself over there, I'll do so
. You can bro

Before they join ASUU.

Argue Kogi state.

Lol, you all make me laugh, you shouldn't forget you're debating gregyboy

Did you skip my screenshot i guess you did

Unibadan is the best university in nigeria why? Because It has the highest rate of useless professor in nigeria, with useless research that have not benefited nigeria not to say the world
An overhyped media school, that is Unibadan were they teach their student with yoruba, i once had a Yoruba lecturer when she is pronouncing population, she will belike populasion.....

Unibadan is an overhyped useless school which uniben is way better than, if yoruba media stop ovehyping that nonsense school

Ooh you're talking of app created by schools you make me laugh... Creating app for android phone is now an achievement lol grin ooh nigga please

Lemme shock you, uniben was the first university to successfully do blood transfusion for a sickle cell patients, how about that

Ondo state launch satalite with the help of Japanese and imported materials
First images shows Japanese working with the futa admistrators, on coupling the satalite

But the question is how have the satellite benefited nigerian, or are you saying other universities cant launch their own satalite to space if they want to.... grin
All they need is money and the good brains of Japan
Checkout my second screenshot are you happy now uniben made an eco friendly car

Note: university of benin is the most sort school school for medicine and law, and it is the second most sort university, and sometimes it came out first in most sort schools in nigeria, your brothers from lagos are invading our schools here in benin
They dont want to school in the west

Ok adeboye is popular how about benson idahosa who is the most popular pastor till date in nigeria and around the world, even adobaye popularity is learning despite him been dead after so many years

My cousin went to covenant University all he did was complain about the terrible teaching, infrastructure especially thier unkept toilet and their glorified secondary rules, come to benson idahoss university, reginal daniels would attest for the quality of her school

Are you guys not aware one of your brothers from oyo state debated me with edo state, i made him regret it, i so much disgraced him no Yoruba came for his aid

Read my signature

It is written smart minds

Even lagos an ancestral edo owned state will trash every other yoruba state hands down

Lagos state will trash every yoruba state hands down nonsense

Re: Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? by LukasPodolski: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Students Jubilate As Aregbesola Slashes Fees / I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu / Is Victoria Island Lagos An Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.