Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Do Women Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Want? (2413 Views)

What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Want? by ykush(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2009
Has anyone ever heard of a woman who loves a man with money, fame and fortune but a low sexual appetite (i mean really low)? she just loves the lights and camera. lol

Women love good sex and a man who cares for them! grin
Re: What Do Women Want? by Tonyet1(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2009
OpeLovely:

Love,
affection,
attention,
communication,
to be listened to,
not to forget her important days like birthdays,
give them gifts once in a while,
cook once in a blue moon,
do your laundry at times,
show them off to your friends,
not compare them with a busty/bustier girl,
kiss endlessly,
and give them money once in a while.

N.B. These should ofcourse be done in moderation!!!!!!

i feel like pinching your fat a$$. . . . . nonsense
Re: What Do Women Want? by lordjonie(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
d point is they themself dnt knw wat they really need. anyway, money moves the world
Re: What Do Women Want? by follypimpi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
@Opelovely

What a list,sincerely i do more than this yet my girl is still not satisfied,so i kicked her to curb,dont want no time waster.We all knw u girls termed dudes that do all these stuffs a WIMP,saying his too predictable,too gud to be true, plsssssssssss

@Nossila

Gud sex,thats piece of cake.

@Poster

Most woman dont know what they want,so jst be urself and they will come around,mke compromises for u.
Re: What Do Women Want? by ykush(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2009
I BELEIVE THE WOMEN FOLK HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY

IT'S ABOUT THEM! ISN'T IT? smiley
Re: What Do Women Want? by jalether(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
big ole good d**k aka ogede agbagba  grin
Re: What Do Women Want? by JJYOU: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2009
wbb
Re: What Do Women Want? by funlad(f): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2009
@vronnie

I AGREE
Re: What Do Women Want? by ykush(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2009
@FUNLAD> WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL OPINION OR VIEW grin
Re: What Do Women Want? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
what do women want man l dont know l have tried to find that out but l dont want to know anymore.the one problem with women is indecision they dont know what they want and what they have untill they are close to loosing it or till they see someone else enjoying what they had but could not hold on to in the arms of some else.which one dem dey sef if u no do the right thing or u do the right thing dem go complain and go won use am screen u out na wao
Re: What Do Women Want? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2009
A real man
Or a rich man
Re: What Do Women Want? by Duniverse(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2010
macgozy:

Human wants are insatiable, but on a very concrete note: Women wants exceeds that which a mere mortal son of ADAM could provide.

Mich hw U dey??

Re: What Do Women Want? by Duniverse(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2010
osereka:

if she get that she will still look for something else.
really?
Re: What Do Women Want? by youngice(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
vronnie: @ osereka  grin                      that was funny. but seriously ,all i want is the same that im giving  honesty,loyality and trust i earn my own money,sex is great but only with the person that you love. I don't need or want a mink. just a one on one relationship that means just you and i and no outside women and if you choose to date someone else tell me and let me make the decision if i still want to be involved with you (of course i won't) .and the same for the guy in my life. but people want to have there cake and eat it too but things never work like that. ok that was easy. I can only speak for myself.
i think what women want depends on what d man needs
Re: What Do Women Want? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
They need a man that doesnt give much damn about them.

Guys, only care for your wife cos the rest are still moving aimlessly without a fullstop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Don't Kiss N' Tell, They Shag N' Brag. / Ovulation Period / Shoppers' Shock As Man Proposes In Mall Food Court: And Is Rejected!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.