Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Do Women Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Want? (2417 Views)

What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Want? by vicmano: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2007
what do ladies want? a lot of guys am sure want serious answers to this question.when you dey toast most ladies the level of fronting go tire you self.you don't know what they really want.We dey beg,ladies pls serios anwers needed.
Re: What Do Women Want? by osereka(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2007
I' ve been around with a lot of babes in my life , and have come to a conclution. WOMEN ARE FUNNY ANIMALS U CAN NEVER KNOW WHERE U ARE WITH THEM. they dont know where they are with themself cos they have more moods than an army of cat have life.
Re: What Do Women Want? by nasnas(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2007
osereka:

I' ve been around with a lot of babes in my life , and have come to a conclution. WOMEN ARE FUNNY ANIMALS You CAN NEVER KNOW WHERE You ARE WITH THEM. they don't know where they are with themself because they have more moods than an army of cat have life.

Osereka! Dnt 4get ur mama na woman oooooooo! Bad Guy.
Re: What Do Women Want? by hopy2005(f): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2007
comfort zone,
one on one that is all they want.
Re: What Do Women Want? by giftedgem(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2007
@hopy2005
what do you mean by comfort zone and one on one .i need some explanation,you need to educate the guys in the house. abeg heeellp us. you are a darling.
Re: What Do Women Want? by osereka(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2007
they will tell u that they need allmost everything in life, that is their mistake. WOMEN NEEDS ONLY THREE ANIMAL IN HER LIFE;
A MINK IN HER CLOSSET,

A TIGER ON HER BED AND

A JACKASS TO PAY FOR IT ALL
Re: What Do Women Want? by oghene007(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2007
It has been said, that the haert of a woman is like a deep well, the more u dig(try) to know the deeper it gets, and it only takes the grace of God to really discern and understand her.

i think there major problem is indecision and also wanting to eat thier cake and having it.
also many are just smarting out of hurt and herat breaks so they are very careful
to be continued plsss, servder down here
Re: What Do Women Want? by osereka(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2007
women hnmm woe unto men women
Re: What Do Women Want? by iice(f): 2:24am On Jul 01, 2007
grin grin Funny
Re: What Do Women Want? by teeirl: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2007
@ osereka

Ur comment made me laugh "a mink in their closet, a tiger on their bed and a jackass to apy for it all"!!!!!!!!!!!! SO have you been a jackass then ?? What about the independant lady who can put her own mink in her closet what do you think they want ? A man that is sincere and honest but guys like that are damn hard to find, sad sad
Re: What Do Women Want? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2007
They like the kini long and huge, you know grin

i think so undecided
Re: What Do Women Want? by nosilla(f): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2007
I am a very independent lady and all I ask from a guy is Honesty and loyalty, not many of those guys around thou
Re: What Do Women Want? by thegame(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2007
osereka:

they will tell u that they need allmost everything in life, that is their mistake. WOMEN NEEDS ONLY THREE ANIMAL IN HER LIFE;
A MINK IN HER CLOSSET,

A TIGER ON HER BED AND

A JACKASS TO PAY FOR IT ALL

I think i will go with this
Re: What Do Women Want? by vronnie(f): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ osereka  grin                      that was funny. but seriously ,all i want is the same that im giving  honesty,loyality and trust i earn my own money,sex is great but only with the person that you love. I don't need or want a mink. just a one on one relationship that means just you and i and no outside women and if you choose to date someone else tell me and let me make the decision if i still want to be involved with you (of course i won't) .and the same for the guy in my life. but people want to have there cake and eat it too but things never work like that. ok that was easy. I can only speak for myself.
Re: What Do Women Want? by doctorb1(f): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2007
it's the million dollar question
Re: What Do Women Want? by osereka(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2007
WHEN YOU MEET A MAN THAT HAS BEEN AROUND, some call him player some call him love-vendor ather call him jigolo girls, respect his view
Re: What Do Women Want? by hopy2005(f): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2007
WHAT WOMEN DESIRE: THE DREAM MARRIAGE

A common theme that I hear is that women want a good man to share their life with. He doesn’t have to be a perfect man in terms of looks or wealth but a man who is respectful, loving, appreciative, fun, stable, open, loyal, and a good listener.
Re: What Do Women Want? by osereka(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2007
if she get that she will still look for something else.
Re: What Do Women Want? by Femonjay(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2007
love and money.
Re: What Do Women Want? by denex: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2007
What women want is a man with a good "head" on him.
Re: What Do Women Want? by Amigoz(f): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2007
Femonjay:

love and money.

I agree with the Love part.
Re: What Do Women Want? by nosilla(f): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2007
errrr, good sex grin grin
Re: What Do Women Want? by macgozy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2008
Human wants are insatiable, but on a very concrete note: Women wants exceeds that which a mere mortal son of ADAM could provide.

Mich hw U dey??
Re: What Do Women Want? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 28, 2008
Re: What Do Women Want? by niuboy: 5:47am On Jan 28, 2008
Women wants everything but they don't realize that a guy can't give everything they want. They start listening to there friends about their guys and comparing but they only look at what u don't have. Then they start complaining. My philosophy is, women are never satisfied. U give them everything, theyll love it for a while and get used to it, Then they want more. Like they always say most women want what they don't have. Got out of a relationship where I gave everything (i mean everything) to this gal but just endless fun times. Don't get me wrong we have fun but not endlessly cause I had to work day and night. Told her to have a lil patience that I was working for both of us. She ran of with some party animal forgetting that endless fun is just 1 thing, not all. So Ladies, if a guy gives u most of the critical things u need, be satisfied and have patience.
Re: What Do Women Want? by opuro(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2008
for real ,
a woman want what her man doesn't have
Re: What Do Women Want? by Eclairs: 12:51am On Jan 29, 2008
opuro:

for real ,
a woman want what her man doesn't have

Well said. But sth times, they want to be appreciated and loved. However, some need to be thought a lesson.
Re: What Do Women Want? by OpeLovely(f): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2008
Love,
affection,
attention,
communication,
to be listened to,
not to forget her important days like birthdays,
give them gifts once in a while,
cook once in a blue moon,
do your laundry at times,
show them off to your friends,
not compare them with a busty/bustier girl,
kiss endlessly,
and give them money once in a while.

N.B. These should ofcourse be done in moderation!!!!!!
Re: What Do Women Want? by Bawss1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2008
OpeLovely:

kiss endlessly,

N.B. These should ofcourse be done in moderation!!!!!!

Now I know wink wink wink
Re: What Do Women Want? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2008
the lovely thing about women is u cant put them in a box with a label. that's y u guys find it difficult to understand us, and yet cant keep away from us tongue tongue cool

personally, gr8 conversation (meaning he can keep me interested and keep it light mostly), intelligence, be 'together' (meaning be focused and driven about all aspects of your life). it's ok if he isnt perfect, but i cant compromise on the first 2.

cool
Re: What Do Women Want? by Vladislav(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2009
Hey, IceBlue, nice eyes,, you've got there,,

What Women want?, is just one simple thing,, For their man to love them completely, 100% all the way, with the safety off.
Re: What Do Women Want? by martho(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2009
who cares!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Put Other Men Down To Impress Women / 12 Ways To Know That You Love Someone / A Heartbreak Message On My Boyfriend's Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.