Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl (5359 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago / Marrying An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nazgul: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Luckyheart:
Why don't you seek God's face personally?
Op take this advice.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Craig24: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
2buffagain:

Village mindset.
What does village proximity have to do with your marriage after you 2 wed and start your life?

It's either you have comprehension problems or you just want to show your foolish on social media.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by ghettochild(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
Greetings Nairalanders.

I'm from Anambra and was dating this esan girl. She is hardworking, religious and homely.

At this point, I decided to take things to another level and needed to seek or make consultation about my future with her in marriage but lo and behold, I got a shocking answer.

A prophet told me that it won't just work for both of us. He said that its fine if I want to go ahead and marry her but if I want to listen to what God is saying, that I should not go ahead.

I then had to send my brother to consult traditionally, The traditional man said that my ancestors doesn't approve this very girl as she will bring division in the family when she enters and will be spoiling things for me.

Before then, I had gone to see a particular pastor, before I say Jack Robinson, this pastor ask me to be careful of a girl by my side,. That this girl is spoiling things for me but I don't always understand what they mean because I don't see what this girl is spoiling for me.

I really really love her very much. She is not perfect and I'm not perfect too but she is kinda girl I want to Marry.

I'm just confused.

Heed the words of wisdom.. If u like go marry cos of beauty or tight toto

2 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by lilyheaven: 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
What about those that pastors told to go ahead, yet they are having problems.
Does it mean they didn’t hear well.

If you have peace of mind with this girl, why won’t you wife her
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Lol
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by zang: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
... Yes
Well, fear uromi oh
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
Greetings Nairalanders.

I'm from Anambra and was dating this esan girl. She is hardworking, religious and homely.

At this point, I decided to take things to another level and needed to seek or make consultation about my future with her in marriage but lo and behold, I got a shocking answer.

A prophet told me that it won't just work for both of us. He said that its fine if I want to go ahead and marry her but if I want to listen to what God is saying, that I should not go ahead.

I then had to send my brother to consult traditionally, The traditional man said that my ancestors doesn't approve this very girl as she will bring division in the family when she enters and will be spoiling things for me.

Before then, I had gone to see a particular pastor, before I say Jack Robinson, this pastor ask me to be careful of a girl by my side,. That this girl is spoiling things for me but I don't always understand what they mean because I don't see what this girl is spoiling for me.

I really really love her very much. She is not perfect and I'm not perfect too but she is kinda girl I want to Marry.

I'm just confused.

If ur epistle is real.

What will you say in future if the marriage collapses?

You will tag all women are bad

Marriages are scams

Nobody can be like your mother.

Contrary to my opinion that women are major cause of marriages failure, I think I will be shifting more blame on men now.

Marry a good women you say no!

1 Like

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Cutehector(m): 5:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Very important to be entangled with someone who won't cause you bad luck.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Angelacruz: 6:06am On Dec 06, 2020
I pity d poor girl
LEBEfirstson:
Greetings Nairalanders.

I'm just confused.

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Angelacruz: 6:06am On Dec 06, 2020
I swear,very bad
kazyhm:
You're not good for the girl either......very fetish blockhead.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by annford: 6:09am On Dec 06, 2020
Unclekayfarms:
Why is it that Igbo don't inter marry?

Says who? I am an Igbo man and my wife is from Esan. My brothers are married to Igala and Hausa ladies.

1 Like

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Myhusband(m): 6:10am On Dec 06, 2020
LadySarah:
plz leave her fast fast for a better person. you don't deserve her. coconut heads.

You mess without consultation but when it's time to wife her, you start running around.

Even your pastor is having problem in his marriage but he won't tell you.

that bolded got me ROTFL

where in Abia are you from?

1 Like

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by annford: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2020
Unclekayfarms:

Says who? I am an Igbo man and my wife is from Esan. My 2 brothers are married to Igala and Hausa ladies.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Myhusband(m): 6:11am On Dec 06, 2020
Aileexa1:
Why did you na put Esan in the title like it was the tribe that had an issue?

are you from Edo state beside I've seen what I'm looking for in your profile
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Unclekayfarms: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2020
annford:

Says who? I am an Igbo man and my wife is from Esan. My brothers are married to Igala and Hausa ladies.
A lot of Igbos don't marry fellow Igbos. Many Igbo women prefer marrying Yoruba men.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Abudu2000(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2020
I was born at esan but didn't grow up there, esans are often referred to as the ibos of edo, very very knowledgeable in business and they are good too. This tin of false prophets consultations is so old school idk why op still allow some scammers to be misleading him. Study ur woman physically and mentally if she's good and you like the character she exhibits then what trying to find what's not missing. My brother no time, settle down and start your family, good days ahead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Unclekayfarms: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2020
Aileexa1:
Them get issue before now..do u know I was frustrated for dating Esan girl?

1 Like

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Unclekayfarms: 6:22am On Dec 06, 2020
Abudu2000:
I was born at esan but didn't grow up there, esans are often referred to as the ibos of edo, very very knowledgeable in business and they are good too. This tin of false prophets consultations is so old school idk why op still allow some scammers to be misleading him. Study ur woman physically and mentally if she's good and you like the character she exhibits then what trying to find what's not missing. My brother no time, settle down and start your family, good days ahead
The op must have seen some hypocritical characters before going to two prophets. Ladies they pretends during dating and it gives guys serious concern.

1 Like

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Abudu2000(m): 6:29am On Dec 06, 2020
Unclekayfarms:

The op must have seen some hypocritical characters before going to two prophets. Ladies they pretends during dating and it gives guys serious concern.
see eh we men are the cause of whatever we get in a relationship. There is always and will alwbe a red flag when dating a bad girl, you just choose to ignore hoping that she changes or a miracle happens then when things finally goes south we start saying all girls are the same. If your woman is bad there's no hiding u will definitely know. I have had ladies i dated for a year and some for a week and some even for just one day. Believe me i can tell a good lady from one who's pretending I don't need someone to tell me that.

2 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Uniquekriss(m): 6:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Craig24:

It's a culture.

We dislike distant marriages.

My both parents are from

One Town: UMUOJI;
One LGA: IDEMILI NORTH
One State: Anambra.

Good thing is I can visit my maternal home, spend hours there n still return to my paternal home at night in a hour on foot or 20 minute by transport.

I so love the setting and have been praying to God to give me a wife from my community.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by BIGGESThead6: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2020
Unclekayfarms:

They prefer to Marry their own RETIRED ASHAWO S*stars, who will still do runs after She's married. Come to Oweri, Married Women compete with Single Ladies in Ashawo/runs work. They openly call it "HUSLE". It's a known facts here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2020
Unclekayfarms:

Them get issue before now..do u know I was frustrated for dating Esan girl?
.. How do you mean please?
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 6:55am On Dec 06, 2020
annford:

Says who? I am an Igbo man and my wife is from Esan. My 2 brothers are married to Igala and Hausa ladies.
.. Seriously?
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Sunshyne200(m): 7:00am On Dec 06, 2020
kazyhm:

Hahahahha. My problem, I have never seen someone who went to those pastors or traditionalist and the said pastor or prophet told them that they themselves are the problem.

It's always the person you are reporting that is the problem.

That girl should be happy she is leaving this man
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2020
annford:

.. Is it also true that when an esan lady that married to another tribe dies, she must be buried in her father's house and not the husband house
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by adekola4258: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2020
:Why is it that Igbo don't inter marry?Says who? I am an Igbo man and my wife is from Esan. My brothers are married to Igala and Hausa ladies.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Uyi168: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2020
Aileexa1:
Are u esan?
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Shortyy(f): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2020
zang:

Well, fear uromi oh

Which State is this?
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Depressed101: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2020
kazyhm:
indeed he has allowed local and foreign scammers to decide his life for him
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Craig24: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2020
Uniquekriss:
I so love the setting and have been praying to God to give me a wife from my community.

Talk to your CHI. Marrying from within your clan or state has it's rewarding merits.

Your children will be grateful to you!
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by MedicH: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
Greetings Nairalanders.

A [s]prophet[/s] told me that it won't just work for both of us. He said that its fine if I want to go ahead and marry her but if I want to listen to what God is saying, that I should not go ahead.

I'm just confused.

Immediately I saw the bolded I stopped reading. They've not born a stupid pastor or prophet that will tell me my choice of a wife will not work. Only very weak men go to these gas lighters for counsel.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Dreyton36: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Wait ooo this OP SEF
How did nairaland approve ur existence here
You love a girl and you want to marry her as your wife then you started consulting oracle's and take prophets
Listen there's nothing like real prophets , they have their own problems , if they don't say it's your girlfriend, they'll say it's your step mom

Guy ever since you've been dating your woman , what negative effect has it done to your life ?
If there's any maybe u can start from there by telling us

I married my woman when I was as broke as an almajiri
God paved a way for me and I live in one of the most expensive estate in Lagos today (dolphin)
Many prophets even stop me on the way telling me she's this and that , but bro I followed my instincts and followed my heart

Or the same prophet no they nack people wives ?
In fact you don't deserve the lady in question , you're diabolic in nature

Lights up my kpoli in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doing this makes me a SIMP? / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Today / Can You Marry A Dwarf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.