Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl (5344 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Liposure: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2020
Shortyy:

Which State is this?
edo. I ve stayed there b4.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2020
Craig24:

Talk to your CHI. Marrying from within your clan or state has it's rewarding merits.

Your children will be grateful to you!
..sounds good
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2020
Dreyton36:
Wait ooo this OP SEF
How did nairaland approve ur existence here
You love a girl and you want to marry her as your wife then you started consulting oracle's and take prophets
Listen there's nothing like real prophets , they have their own problems , if they don't say it's your girlfriend, they'll say it's your step mom

Guy ever since you've been dating your woman , what negative effect has it done to your life ?
If there's any maybe u can start from there by telling us

I married my woman when I was as broke as an almajiri
God paved a way for me and I live in one of the most expensive estate in Lagos today (dolphin)
Many prophets even stop me on the way telling me she's this and that , but bro I followed my instincts and followed my heart

Or the same prophet no they nack people wives ?
In fact you don't deserve the lady in question , you're diabolic in nature

Lights up my kpoli in peace
.. Bro thanks for your contributions. I appreciate even the bashing.

Now, apart from what I have been told about her, another issue is that their tradition is somehow to me. You can imagine when a woman will be buried in her father's house and not the husband house.

May I ask you please, is your wife from another tribe?

1 Like

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Beverlyjean(f): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Exactly what I'm saying, you must not make mistakes in marriage issues, don't get carried away, put your emotions and feelings behind you while you bring your brains into full active play

Wow...did u actually post this ??
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Wow...did u actually post this ??
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by emkz: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2020
Just say "the girl I am dating", not "the Esan girl I am dating". You can't castigate an entire ethnic group because of your relationship failure.

Spousal choices are meant to be made by you through God's guidance. That is why you are meant to date, to get to know her. Nit know her sexually, but know HER characteristically which embodies compatibility, companionship, commitment, communication, character and charisma.

Do you have any of those, i.e., do you have the integrity to be a husband?

Didn't your Bible wen you to avoid fortune tellers? I think you are a cocktail of religious confusion for dabbling into Christianity and traditional systems.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Uniquekriss(m): 10:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Craig24:

Talk to your CHI. Marrying from within your clan or state has it's rewarding merits.

Your children will be grateful to you!
state is even too big, community or LGA
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Uniquekriss(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
I can be anything I want to be but definitely not what most of you think here, I'm just having fun. I know much more about life and it's secrets more than most of them here
my dear, your life is not too different from what u make people feel about u, u gave the impression in the first place , though some people are outrageous in how they interpret dispositions
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Uniquekriss:
my dear, your life is not too different from what u make people feel about u, u gave the impression in the first place , though some people are outrageous in how they interpret dispositions
maybe, just maybe, happy Sunday
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Dreyton36: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. Bro thanks for your contributions. I appreciate even the bashing.

Now, apart from what I have been told about her, another issue is that their tradition is somehow to me. You can imagine when a woman will be buried in her father's house and not the husband house.

May I ask you please, is your wife from another tribe?

Yes my wife is from another tribe , and she's from kwara state so ??
Guy fvck those false prophets that can't solve their own problems
No be everyday we they hear of their stories ?
Love your life , what's yours is yours

Lights up my kpoli in peace

And don't forget to drag a joint too , it's very important
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by sammyesx: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. Is it also true that when an esan lady that married to another tribe dies, she must be buried in her father's house and not the husband house

Yes,, but u fit use money run am.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2020
sammyesx:

Yes,, but u fit use money run am.
.. Use money run am?? Can you please explain more on this please
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Obioramichael(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2020
We sometimes put ourselves into unnecessary trouble. The way I see you, you are not yet a man.. Yeah!!! I said it and would repeat it ten thousand times.. You think a man is someone that has penis and grows beards? Now let me educate you.. A man is one who knows what he wants, goes for it and is ready to damn the consequences.

You are not worthy of my advice but I will just drop it for posterity sake.. So that you can reference it after making that mistake you wish to make..

First of all, should I call you a two edged sword or a confused fellow? You went to a pastor to seek advice for whom you wish to marry.. That one seems not to be enough you still give your brother some money to consult an herbalist to tell you if she is worthy of you wifing her.. Lol... Did you hear of the pastor that stabbed his wife in US few months ago?.. I also believe you are aware this people are also humans just like you..

You think there is someone so special that has been specially prepared and kept for your that would accommodate all your family excesses and swallow them right?..

You think the girl dont have other men wooing her who are more handsome and well to do than you?

Where is your faith?

I shall leave you with this but the only favour I need from you is as you dumb the girl for the one that would fight for your family unity please do well to help me with her digits I need someone like her in my life.

I will give you a call few years from now to appreciate your kind gesture.

LEBEfirstson:
Greetings Nairalanders.

I'm from Anambra and was dating this esan girl. She is hardworking, religious and homely.

At this point, I decided to take things to another level and needed to seek or make consultation about my future with her in marriage but lo and behold, I got a shocking answer.

A prophet told me that it won't just work for both of us. He said that its fine if I want to go ahead and marry her but if I want to listen to what God is saying, that I should not go ahead.

I then had to send my brother to consult traditionally, The traditional man said that my ancestors doesn't approve this very girl as she will bring division in the family when she enters and will be spoiling things for me.

Before then, I had gone to see a particular pastor, before I say Jack Robinson, this pastor ask me to be careful of a girl by my side,. That this girl is spoiling things for me but I don't always understand what they mean because I don't see what this girl is spoiling for me.

I really really love her very much. She is not perfect and I'm not perfect too but she is kinda girl I want to Marry.

I'm just confused.

1 Like

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Obioramichael(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2020
Unclekayfarms:
Why is it that Igbo don't inter marry?

SAYS WHO?
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2020
Myhusband:

are you from Edo state beside I've seen what I'm looking for in your profile

Yes, I'm from Esan sef
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Uyi168:
Are u esan?

Yes
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Uyi168: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Aileexa1:

Yes
Ok.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Myhusband(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2020
Aileexa1:

Yes, I'm from Esan sef

your ladies are extraordinary. you stay in Lagos?
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Aileexa1:

Yes
@Aileexa1,
.. Is it also true that when an esan lady that married to another tribe dies, she must be buried in her father's house and not the husband house
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by annford: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:

Yes! it was one of the sound warnings given to me by my in-laws. That was said immediately after they placed my wife on my laps 7 times.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by annford: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.. Seriously?

Seriously, as God would bear me witness
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Tonalphs(f): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
all I see is a man trying to make excuses.(she never die u dey talk burial place.) you can't get a 10/10 woman nor man out there. but if she ticks 6 /10 or above, she's a wife material then.
anyway, the bae is lucky. oil dey her head. you don't deserve her. she deserves a better man who can be responsible for his actions and not running upandan to blame someone else if he eventually makes mistake in the future.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by annford: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Unclekayfarms:

A lot of Igbos don't marry fellow Igbos. Many Igbo women prefer marrying Yoruba men.

You're very correct on that.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Ishilove: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
Greetings Nairalanders.

I'm from Anambra and was dating this esan girl. She is hardworking, religious and homely.

At this point, I decided to take things to another level and needed to seek or make consultation about my future with her in marriage but lo and behold, I got a shocking answer.

A prophet told me that it won't just work for both of us. He said that its fine if I want to go ahead and marry her but if I want to listen to what God is saying, that I should not go ahead.

I then had to send my brother to consult traditionally, The traditional man said that my ancestors doesn't approve this very girl as she will bring division in the family when she enters and will be spoiling things for me.

Before then, I had gone to see a particular pastor, before I say Jack Robinson, this pastor ask me to be careful of a girl by my side,. That this girl is spoiling things for me but I don't always understand what they mean because I don't see what this girl is spoiling for me.

I really really love her very much. She is not perfect and I'm not perfect too but she is kinda girl I want to Marry.

I'm just confused.

Love is blind but na for inside marriage eye dey clear
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Love is blind but na for inside marriage eye dey clear
..Ishilove say more on this please
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
..Ishilove say more on this please
You went the Christian way, negative. You went the traditional way, negative. Are you not aware that the spiritual controls the physical?

Now, the last thing you need to do is seek God's face yourself. I am guessing that is when you will be convinced.

Love alone is not working enough to make a marriage work. Stop focusing on the now of things, but look to the future.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
@Aileexa1,

Yes, that is why bride price isn't high in esan tribe. I think you will be asked to bring 1 million (in the case of my aunt) and out of the million, 20 naira will be removed

Besides, marriage isn't based on just love alone. Circumstances can pull or push a marriage. The spiritual controls the physical and if spiritually, it has been said not to work, no chook leg.

Because when person enter marriage, love dey clear from him eyes once gbege shele

4 Likes

Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LINTUNE(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
kazyhm:
You're not good for the girl either......very fetish blockhead.
are u for real?, like i dont believe in stuffs like this,but getting the same response from 3 totally different ppl that wont gain anything if he doesn't marry her is quite a big sign for him to end his relationship with the said woman...this is just common sense,
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by Uniquekriss(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
maybe, just maybe, happy Sunday
Happy Sunday too.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
LINTUNE:
are u for real?, like i dont believe in stuffs like this,but getting the same response from 3 totally different ppl that wont gain anything if he doesn't marry her is quite a big sign for him to end his relationship with the said woman...this is just common sense,
.. The 3 of them wouldn't say NO if something is right about the plans. I expected at least a positive feedback from one but it all came back negative
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by joseph1832(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:

You went the Christian way, negative. You went the traditional way, negative. Are you not aware that the spiritual controls the physical?

Now, the last thing you need to do is seek God's face yourself. I am guessing that is when you will be convinced.

Love alone is not working enough to make a marriage work. Stop focusing on the now of things, but look to the future.
there's another way the young man hasn't explore yet, which is the rational way because, if it's anything, the Christian and traditional way have failed us tremendously this present day. Frankly, I don't see both ways helping us any time soon, neither will it help him.

The young man needs to ask himself why he wants to even get married in the first place. Then, he needs to ask himself why he wants to get married to that girl in particular.

If and when he can find suitable answers to both questions, he's almost getting there.
Re: I Got 2 Negative Answers From Marrying An Esan Girl by LEBEfirstson: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ishilove:

...thanks Ishilove.,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow Pictures! Big Brother Mzansi (SA) Welcomes First-ever Crossdresser Housemate / Where Would You Wish To Dwell Your Mr Dickson In This Photo / Is It Me, Or My Citizenship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.