Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys (36280 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Uniquekriss(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
D reason the bad guys are lucky enough to have many of the girls want them is cos the guys aren't expecting too much, even if they get insulted or abused by the girls, they move to d next available girl, the bad boys don't give a phuck about how d girls react to them cos they aren't ready for commitment or anything serious. D good girls only flock around dem buh when they want something serious or in the form of commitments they stick around d good guys

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Cerebellum: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Fussion1000:
Ladies? Which type of Ladies? Decent or indecent?

.I wish you do ur statistics very well, calm guys that you guys called simp, Bleep women farrrrrrrrr than red piller ,+bad guys+

You guys knw that olosho and ashewo are the type who rescue you from destructive masturbation.

Of course the only factors that makes bad guy get Ladies than good guys is that, good guys won't be disturbing girls more than necessary because he knows values and quality he possess, but empty barrel cries more than bereaved!

Very unfortunate that negative usually carry more sounds than positive even if negative is in minorities

Lol..lol

Uncle Arindin

Your big eyes go soon cleargrin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Jaelxchloe(f): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Watching post grin
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Newman20(m): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
thaoriginator:
angry

I rather be your N.I.G.G.A, so we can get drunk and smoke weed all day... Don't matter if you're lonely baby, you need a THUG in your LIFE, cos these BUSTERS ain't loving you right. cry

Too much gta sa
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Caseywilliams(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Bros op must be a real niggarr...
You see what I keep telling my niggarrrrs to be hard and real....ladies are attracted to bad boys anyday anytime twice on Sunday

I live my life on the fast lane.....got police chasing me, drinking alcohol, smoking some weed, banging enough pussy
And I must tell you alot of girls love me for that
Real matters you have been yarning lately, no caps
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Alexaonfleek: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
Very childish write-up.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
And some guys have become drunkards because they want to satisfy their partners' sexual desires or fantasies,,, taking all sorts of herbal-alcoholic mixtures angry

God forbid!
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Cocao(f): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nobody prefers bad boys!

Any lady who would pick a bad boy over a calm, calculative and endearing man is simply setting herself up for a lifetime of heartache and heartbreak. Only immature ladies would do that. Nobody wants stress biko, women sef dey find peace

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by remi1444: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
undecided
Nonsense trash,ladies aren't attracted to bad boys,rather value.
And by ladies I mean women who've got direction in life,not some brain dead,excited,underfunded,wretched,stinking fresher in campus.
Nobody with value will love you because you sag your Jean's or do some stupid stuff or keep dreads forming rap artist.
If you doubt me,go to a polo club or all these recreational hangouts where leading women hangout and sag your jean or keep dreads and talk like a rascal and see if anyone takes you seriously.That bad boy trash will only get you one hungry pussy somewhere in a dark,shabby selfcon or worse still a university hostel that can easily pass for a penitentiary.
All those women you see at the back of chauffeur driven landcruisers at 5pm after work won't even talk to you or look at you twice with any of these nonsense characters.
Women adore and respect working men,be wise wink
May you never have cause to feel sad.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Obedinho130: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
the trick is to pretend like you dont fuk. Then when u get one opportunity, bleep the hell outa d pvssy. The good news will spread cos girls cant keep their mouth shut. Before u know it them go dy luk 4 u. I mean be the gentle bad guy smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by TemmyT002(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Na them sabi
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by darichlife: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
No sensible and responsible girl follow such guys only dullards and small brains
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Vexedkid(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
blinking001:
In summary. They all belong to the street.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by OMOJOHN001: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
What i will say is that. BIRD OF A FEATHER FLOCKS TOGETHER.

TUUEEEEEEH. BAD BOY RUBBISH.
During my 100level days, I was one of the most gentle guy in the class, I barely talk, but guess what I am the the that date the highest number of girls in my class.

The reasons is. 1) I am Handsome to some extent.
2) I sabi book.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Oshokalo: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/10/24/7-reasons-ladies-prefer-bad-boys/
that's not a fact why because not all women think that way,I think women who does that are still young girls who is new in relationship who has not made up her mind for marriage
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Casper21: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
We are in a world where being a virgin is a crime
We are in a world where being aggressive is cute
We are in a world where the brilliant person in a class is being bullied
We are in a world where Riches and fame is celebrated more than Morals and good virtue
We are in a world where a high school drop-out employs a Phd holder
We are in a world where being Poor is seen as Vanity
We are in a world where fvcking the most pretty girl in school is seen as an achievement
We are in a world where a boy born with a penis is having a gender dysphoria.
We are in a world where the uneducated and poor ones are seen as less human

This Earth isn't healthy anymore, Humans have really changed God's creation to their own taste and we are fighting for a protest for God to take his country Back. Lets form a hashtag

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by WallStreetfx(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
You see what I keep telling my niggarrrrs to be hard and real....ladies are attracted to bad boys anyday anytime twice on Sunday

I live my life on the fast lane.....got police chasing me, drinking alcohol, smoking some weed, banging enough pussy

And this what you want your child to be like, keep on bro.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Yonce(f): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
They say good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by infogenius(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don't agree with point 7
How can a lady want to be treated distastefully or badly by a guy? That point is so untrue.
The fact is ladies look for the right guy and not nice guys. The bad guys provides what they want in a guy because he knows what he wants and that is what ladies like. A guy that knows what he wants.
Nice guys don't provide that.
The issue is that the bad guys treat them poorly because they know they can get other girls.
If a lady knows before hand that a guy will treat her BADLY, she will not be so stupid to go into that relationship. Funny enough they are not so stupid to enter a relationship where they will be treated badly.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by infogenius(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
Yonce:

They say good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you.

Exactly! So on point

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by maximusprime2000: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Edusouls:
All of this boils down to the undisputed fact that the female species are just an incomplete creation God just made for few purposes on earth mostly reproduction, complimenting the man and pleasure period..

flesh and blood did not revealed this to you.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by maximusprime2000: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
usual bull craps write up.
in my school days, am d easy going type. triple C type, and also very bookworm. my lecturers always recommends me for tutorials, group assignment and others. ladies flocks around me like ants, i gave em different time n dates for visiting and sometimes makes em sings anytime they comes around. and dey like surprise that am such a smooth criminal. my gf then almost run mad out of jealousy.

ladies are always glue to anyone that have their time and attention they craving for, weather u good
or bad.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by cristy149: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
JovialJune:
Lol bad boys are fvck boys, only damaged low esteem girls will go for them cos they literally have nothing to offer except to flaunt money, they use money to lure naive girls who will stay regardless of how terrible the sex is,

But you see the nice responsible looking guys that exudes confidence, and all other sweet manliness that will blow your mind, e.g those guys that uses medicated glasses, their looks are so deceiving cos of their glasses you'd think they don't know and can't do anything, they are the best for a sweet long lasting relationship and marriage, only smart ladies know this.
yeah nice guys are sweet for long lasting marriages, after you lots have been dicked by those "bad boys" in your youthful years ..then you settle with your quarter past 11 body with the nice guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by JovialJune(f): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
cristy149:
yeah nice guys are sweet for long lasting marriages, after you lots have been dicked by those "bad boys" in your youthful years ..then you settle with your past 11 body with the nice guy

I don't know why body count should be an issue, ladies don't care about it when it comes to guys so why should you? Besides, body count should be one of the least things to look out for in choosing a spouse, a lady with zero body count doesnt guarantee a long lasting marriage.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Versatilevic20: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bad boys are bad
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by PotatoSalad(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Ewu
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Jodha(f): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Please I don't prefer a bad boy o... I want a responsible man..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by cristy149: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
JovialJune:

I don't know why body count should be an issue, ladies don't care about it when it comes to guys so why should you? Besides, body count should be one of the least things to look out for in choosing a spouse, a lady with zero body count doesnt guarantee a long lasting marriage.
but the probability of having a long lasting marriage with a virgin if by far greater than having with hoeloshos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Skmoda360(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real matterz

In as much ladies are attracted to bad boys , bad boys spouses also cheat on them with the said good guys too , the thing be say no one has been able to understand the female specie , I’ve lived in both worlds as the good guy and the bad guy so I know what I’m saying , ladies cheat with whoever they want to cheat with nor be by bad or good guy . Don’t you even know the bad girls are naturally attracted to the good and responsible guys
The bolded is spiritual sad

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Dayoebe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
Most of what you wrote are not true.
Only Bad ladies follow bad guys. Birds of a feather flocks together Forget story
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Hahjascho(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
All what I see is premium tears loading... the type of tears boiling at 100°c.

This won't be funny to me only if ladies understand what it means to sacrifice temporal gain for long term pleasure and fulfilment.

These were just the summary of what an old man told me tonight.

Women of values know their real worth, and that's why they are scarce...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Things That Turn Girls On / Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.