Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? (29000 Views)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Why Do Ladies Prefer Bad Guys? They Say No To Nice Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by God1000(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
I've been pondering on this for some time now, do we live in a morally bankrupt society where good values are not considered anymore before dating or marrying someone because there's so much weird behaviour and news nowadays, there's another trend of females going after the toffs and socialites, mostly the harpy and snobs! how about marrying someone you know that has a bright future, I'm not trying to stereotype or profile the entire female gender, we still have a handful of good ones, but the preponderance/vast majority of delusional and misquided ones prefer bad boys for the reasons known to them alone.
Back in school I had a guy that dated countless ladies due to his ruggedness while I struggled to even date one, some ladies don't like calm and gentle guys which is an aberration and anomaly to me.
If good virtues are no longer a consideration, then that explains why we have too many unholesome unions these days and I fear for the future of this country.
So as a lady what are the qualities you look out for in a man? Intelligent and calm guys or cult boys?

The invasion of western civilization into our culture is another problem

Lastly I understand the fact that we all cannot be the same, or behave in a particular way, life is about choices, we all have our preferences regardless of compatibility, but I will also advise young people to be circumspect to avoid sad stories, don't get yourself into an entanglement that will mar your life, be painstaking and wise, there's no need getting into a relationship with someone you're poles apart.

Wishing you a blissful and fabulous Sunday.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Shedrack777: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
because na bad guys sweet pass. and na bad guys dey spend money pass. that's why as a man, try and be a bad guy during your youth days before it's time for you to settle down and become a good guy

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Bruno3000(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Because they have no purpose in life.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by God1000(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Shedrack777:
because na bad guys sweet pass
Lol, sweet ke, that sweetness will soon turn to bitterness

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by God1000(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bruno3000:
Because they have no purpose in life.
Too bad

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by chatinent: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na the ones wey never see anything for life.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by God1000(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:
Na the ones wey never see anything for life.
Abi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2021

After the 'Bad' guys show them pepper finish, dem go cor dey disturb good husband material boys like brother chatinent and I.

We boot them out quickly, we are taken already by sisters of virtues grin grin

187 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by God1000(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

After the 'Bad' guys show them pepper finish, dem go cor dey disturb good husband material boys like brother chatinent and I.

We boot them out quickly, we are taken already by sisters of virtues grin grin
Don't mind them.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Who is a bad guy? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by God1000(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:
Who is a bad guy? grin

Any guy that doesn't care about rectitude and established norms, guys that engage in anti social behaviour

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:
Who is a bad guy? grin

smokes, drinks, dreads, drugs, I don't care attitude etc grin grin grin

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
God1000:

Don't mind them.

Your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by God1000(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Your head dey there
Thanks bro
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

smokes, drinks, dreads, drugs, I don't care attitude etc grin grin grin
These are baseless stereotypes formed out of personal dislike of some habits. Some good people smoke, some drink ,others do one or two of the listed. Does that make them bad?

God1000:

Anybody who doesn't care about rectitude and established norms, guys that engage in anti social behaviour
rectitude? Established norms? Lol..... This makes these guys different, mysterious, intriguing and fun. They are out of the normal. grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:
These are baseless stereotypes formed out of personal dislike of some habits. Some good people smoke, some drink ,others do one or two of the listed. Does that make them bad?

Read between the lines, it's a joke like that is the Nigerian mentality of bad guys...I do all except the dreads...not anymore, police use me shine that year

Palema007:

rectitude? Established norms? Lol..... This makes these guys different, mysterious, intriguing and fun. They are out of the normal. grin
Mysterious shebi?? grin grin

Don't come and open thread later saying your mysterious lover has been bringing mystery to you grin grin later

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Oglock(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
The op is right but it doesn't change the fact that
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Vanilla4(f): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Probably not me and many others out there, a bad guy is definitely a red flag.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Read between the lines, it's a joke like that is the Nigerian mentality of bad guys...I do all except the dreads...not anymore, police use me shine that year
There is no lines to read between here, you gave your definition of bad boys to the question asked.

Mysterious shebi?? grin grin

Don't come and open thread later saying your mysterious lover has been bringing mystery to you grin grin later

I never personalized that,did I? Here I am trying to help you guys understand why some ladies go for your so called bad boys. But what do I get in return? Assumptions and incoherent babbles.

Some of you are so difficult to reason with.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
lipsrsealed
No be korokoro eyes Eve take chew snake apple na.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Palema007:
[c

I never personalized that,did I? Here I am trying to help you guys understand why some ladies go for your so called bad boys. But what do I get in return? Assumptions and incoherent babbles.

Some of you are so difficult to reason with.

Look all through my comments in this article, it's just for cruise

I don't care if a girl wants a bad boy and I definitely don't want to know the reason (s) why.

cheesy cheesy this article reach frontpage, how manage??

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by God1000(m): 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Vanilla4:
Probably not me and many others out there, a bad guy is definitely a red flag.
You are an upstanding woman
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Na because bad guys sabi fùckk pass simp....simps are majorly cuckold.....na bad guys dey Bleep most simps wives

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by God1000(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Na because bad guys sabi fùckk pass simp....simps are majorly cuckold.....na bad guys dey Bleep most simps wives
Na wa 4 you oo, is it all about sexual prowess and who told you that good guys cannot Bleep well? good guys respect women's bodies than bad ones, so don't try to normalise and rationalize such noisome behaviour.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by shogsman(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
It's basic biology, shying away from this modern brouhaha, deep down a woman want to be told what to do and controlled by a stern man who appears to be devoid of basic emotions.
When an alpha male expresses love to them they feel lucky simply because the guy in question won't normally express or give attention to just any woman.
Same reason almost every woman like getting their As$ smacked, holding their hairs from behind during sex

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Timagex(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
These matters don't concern upcoming deputy pastors like us.. cool

Check my SIGNATURE for top notch wedding photography services!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Damidave1124(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
They want somebody who can handle their madness. A good man/simp will always want to please them all the time, but a bad guy does not send them, once the f up, they'll move to the next available bitch

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by SILVERLINES: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by federal9: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
They are all infected but guys don't know. I pity guys that go for pretty girls.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by Optimistguy1969: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bad guys, bad guys, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by The5DME(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Op, your writeup is fu on silly assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? by yeman2012(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Because na bad guys dey hang dere legs..the way dem want.. grin

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romance In Church / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.