Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic (2859 Views)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Casalindal(f): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Conversation between me and my ex husband

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Zeion422(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
weldone
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Jodha(f): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Clap for yhurself....
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by 33l0: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
You sent messages to yourself. You're now feeding us with screenshots. sad

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Casalindal(f): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
33l0:
You sent messages to yourself. You're now feeding us with screenshots. sad

You wish. Guess you have not been following my threads,
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by jawalis(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Marriage is a lottery in which men stake their liberty and women their happiness, is a bribe to make the housekeeper think she’s a householder,Long engagements give people the opportunity of finding out each other’s character before marriage, which is never advisable, Why does a woman work ten years to change a man’s habits and then complain that he’s not the man she married? Originally marriage meant the sale of a woman by one man to another; now most women sell themselves though they have no intention of delivering the goods listed in the bill of sale. It is not marriage that fails; it is people that fail. All that marriage does is to show people up.

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by tnerro1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2020
Again
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by kingreign(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casalindal:

You wish. Guess you have not been following my threads,

Fire burn you and those threads!!! angry

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Lawliet(f): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
What caused the break up
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Casalindal(f): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:
What caused the break up

He is always disrespecting me and when I try talking to him. He turns around and say I’m dramatic, like the audacity
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Casalindal(f): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zeion422:
weldone

Okay

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Lawliet(f): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casalindal:

He is always disrespecting me and when I try talking to him. He turns around and say I’m dramatic, like the audacity

And there is no way you can work it out? Do he insults you or hits you?
Do you have a kid?
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
This one's story no dey ever finish

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Casalindal(f): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:

And there is no way you can work it out? Do he insults you or hits you?
Do you have a kid?

Yes we do have a child together. Our marriage was bless with a beautiful angel. But I’m done
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by DrAkpa(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Too much mentally deranged people on Nairaland.
O. P, we term this your behaviour as a symptoms of schizophrenia. Seek medical treatment. Sending messages to yourself just to trend. Nkita la cha gi anya there

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Be strong there, it's not easy dealing with this confused genders, stay safe too.
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by JONSYN7154: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Go and reconcile with your husband. there's no marriage without hiccups.
marriage is all about tolerance.

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by StennyB(f): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lots of emotion going on in there

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Casalindal(f): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
DrAkpa:
O. P, we term this your behaviour as a symptoms of schizophrenia. Seek medical treatment. Sending messages to yourself just to trend. Nkita la cha gi anya there

The fact that you don’t even know me or what I have had to deal with in this marriage is why I will not give you that attention

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Jazzafizzy(f): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casalindal:

Disrespect shocked
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
DrAkpa:
You men are the pathogens causing the schizophrenia, very difficult gender to please, don't just annoy me this Sunday, I don't like fighting on sundays
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Casalindal(f): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
JONSYN7154:
Go and reconcile with your husband. there's no marriage without hiccups.

marriage is all about tolerance.

I can’t I’m tired I have been through a lot from his hands
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Kobicove(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2020
Why am I not surprised? undecided

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Lawliet(f): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casalindal:

Yes we do have a child together. Our marriage was bless with a beautiful angel. But I’m done

So you can't work around it, even if it is for your child.
Children are often the recipients of the repercussions of broken home. God knows how many excesses Men has but once we women say I do, we have to bear. The only excess I'll never bear is abuse.

Marriage isn't like the movies, it needs work. Take the words he says as dust or see him as a child when he says those words.
Trust me, some people marriages are worse but they worked on it

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kobicove:
Why am I not surprised? undecided
Because you are an unrepentant sadist
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by techmo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nigeria needs to invest on mental and psychological health at the primary health stage... Psychologist should be far more available

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Casalindal(f): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lawliet:

So you can't work around it, even if it is for your child.
Children are often the recipients of the repercussions of broken home. God knows how many excesses Men has but once we women say I do, we have to bear. The only excess I'll never bear is abuse.

Marriage isn't like the movies, it needs work. Take the words he says as dust or see him as a child when he says those words.
Trust me, some people marriages are worse but they worked on it

I can’t deal with it anymore I’m drained I’m tired... I can’t please....
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Womanizer(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
This girl again?! grin
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Kobicove(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Because you are an unrepentant sadist

Zzor or whatever your name is, do yourself a favour and stay of my mentions otherwise I will crush you like a cockroach! angry
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by hashtagged(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
This attention seeking magmee wanabe,
An idi0t like you would just carry two phones just to f00l herself while her mates are trying to be independent.
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Preshmane(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
wa pe ni ile gan ooo... shey o ni o stupid ni
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Kobicove:

Zzor or whatever your name is, do yourself a favour and stay of my mentions otherwise I will crush you like a cockroach! angry
Then learn to be reasonable if you want to be on the same page with me, happy Sunday and bye

I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. / She's Older Than Me! / I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With