Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic (2923 Views)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by jeyselassie(m): 4:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Lol. Reading this thread will just make me too start thinking upside down
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nicklaus619(m): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:
Conversation between me and my ex husband

Ain't you same person that went to the the secretariat Abuja with your husband, u told us about how some taxi men were calling you a prostitute because of how u were dressed?

Marriage ain't a relationship, you can't just end a marriage over a phone chat, p.s you are too young to already have a broken marriage, from the chat, your husband seems like an understanding and reasonable person, whatever the problem is, y'all should sort em out. U might regret this tomorrow, u ain't gonna be young forever, sooner than later that fine body you think you have and guys wooing you, will fade away and u may regret why u didn't work on your marriage earlier , no marriage is perfect, everyone had got their flaws, tolerance is what keep man and woman married for a long time, to keep the kids and the family happy
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2020
This uncultured flat-ass girl again??
Let's assume (Assuming ooo because I can bet your owl eyes that the chats were cooked up) those chats weren't cooked up and you were even married in the first place; my heart goes out to that unfortunate man that took you off the street. He has seen hell on earth already, God should please grant him free access to heaven.
How can one be unfortunate to be born in Nigeria and married to you at the same time? Haba, that man done suffer.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Ur Husband Is Right. U Are Dramatic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tempted To Lose My Virginity / No Joke I Need A Life Companion / The Wasted Sperms Called Gen Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.