Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic (2927 Views)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by VanDerWaalforces: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Do not leave your husband, you may live to regret it. You are not just submissive to him and that's your duty in the marriage. The man's duty is to love and care for you and from the chats it appears he still loves you. you admitted he doesn't beat you. Please, do not leave him. Work on yourself, be humble, be submissive to him and make the marriage work. The step you are about to take will have serious consequences on your daughter. Don't leave Him.
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by 33l0: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casalindal:

You wish. Guess you have not been following my threads,
I did. I nor dey ever believe you.
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Preshmane(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Everybody just want to be single, maybe it's high time we get rid of the scam called marriage.. it send men and women to early grave in most cases
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by JONSYN7154: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casalindal:

I can’t I’m tired I have been through a lot from his hands

Casalindal, There's nothing as sweet as forgiveness. Can you tell me you haven't offended him for once?

did he called off the marriage? think twice.
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by dimexy247(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Who cares, if you like break your neck not only your marriage.

Mumu post.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by kingreign(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
You men are the pathogens causing the schizophrenia, very difficult gender to please, don't just annoy me this Sunday, I don't like fighting on sundays

Obviously you are the pathogen who's toxic, very difficult, is schizophrenic and has many issues. Go work on yourself.

Tenk!
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
kingreign:

Obviously you are the pathogen who's toxic, very difficult, is schizophrenic and has many issues. Go work on yourself.

Tenk!
I don't fight people on sundays, I will let you go
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Davash222(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2020
JONSYN7154:

Casalindal, There's nothing as sweet as forgiveness. Can you tell me you haven't offended him for once?

did he called off the marriage? think twice.
I don’t know between you and casalindal who’s more foolish and insane.

So, you actually believed this Dundee
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by kingreign(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:

Bhwahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by muller101(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
What a dramatic thread
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by benqo01(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Come and marry me
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by JONSYN7154: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Uniquekriss(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
There's nothing one won't find on NL, that's a pointer to the fact that NL is made for lazy and idle youth. I once heard a motivational speaker mention that jobless people keep themselves busy with NL and I can now agree. Is it not this same lady that posted months back that her husband infected her with HIV? Who forced u into marriage.
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by JONSYN7154: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Davash222:
Why the insult now?
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by DaddyRochie1642: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
kingreign:

Fire burn you and those threads!!! angry

grin grin grin
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
OK
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by LINTUNE(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
so u feel u can talk to ur hubby anyhow, imagine tbe insolence, he called u dramatic, so what? , does that sound like an abusive word? , madam, better tame ur ego, perhaps all these feminist talk arround here is getting into ur head ..

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Silentgroper(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
You men are the pathogens causing the schizophrenia, very difficult gender to please, don't just annoy me this Sunday, I don't like fighting on sundays
Wait, what! .. Pathogens. Lmao
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by zanshi: 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2020
So what should we do with this info?
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by emerged01(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casalindal:

He is always disrespecting me and when I try talking to him. He turns around and say I’m dramatic, like the audacity
This is what both of you can still handle and discuss about it. At the beginning of marriages each of love and respect is always to be tackled before there can be peace.
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casalindal, Like I Always Tell U Pride & Arrogancy Won't Take U Anywhere, If Don't Learn To Be Submissive.
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by oluwatoyosi8755: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
What a dramatic thread

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Karleb(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2020
Where is that behind the scene meme?
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nukilia: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
techmo:
Nigeria needs to invest on mental and psychological health at the primary health stage... Psychologist should be far more available
The nation is filled with mental patients
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Akunatakasi(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:

I just know say dust they your brain
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casalindal:

You wish. Guess you have not been following my threads,
i don't get. I thought he left u already.
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casalindal:

He is always disrespecting me and when I try talking to him. He turns around and say I’m dramatic, like the audacity
Gaslighting. Sounds like a classic narcissist, but I want to hear his side also.

We want full context, not snippets and screenshots
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Casalindal(f): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Truvel:
Casalindal, Like I Always Tell U Pride & Arrogancy Won't Take U Anywhere, If Don't Learn To Be Submissive.

I can’t settle for less
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by cristy149: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Zzor:
Be strong there, it's not easy dealing with this confused genders, stay safe too.
I've seen few of your post your post on this NL. and you've never given a good advise even to your fellow females.. you must be a misandrist
Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
Casalindal:

I can’t settle for less
Ur Reason 4 Breaking Up Doesn't Hold Water. How Can U Break Up With Someone Over D Word "Dramatic" ?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up From my Marriage. Because my husband call me dramatic by Kiddllc: 1:43am On Dec 07, 2020
The Public Life Of Casalidal: Season 18 episode 3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult 4 Women To Assist Men Financially? / Bae U Leaked Images Accused Of Having Sex With His Female Skit Makers / Why Do I Love Being Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.