Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,235 members, 7,846,103 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? (1010 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by jaelz(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
So I have wondering what it means or what could cause a lady to you as a man that you ain't man enough, I mean I was at ShopRite today
and this lady hit this dude's car from behind, the man came out and was trying to caution her that she is at fault for hitting him from behind, nah him this woman jack am spit on am, the man threatened to beat her if she doesn't leave his shirt alone, her on her path was yelling ontop of her voice saying if you no beat you ain't man enough. It got me thinking what that saying could really mean?

cc: Lalasticlala, seun, onila, farano, mynd44
Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by MajesticKris: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mena's you're a SIMP.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by idibe24(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
u for join dem
Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by dietola01(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin angry
Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by Authority1o1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Okay...

In a different context it means you lack willpower; that you make a decision but is seamlessly manipulated to do otherwise and yield to requests and wishes of others.

The instance you gave doesn't really require the question. The woman is unarguably one who believes that for a man to be a man he must beat up a lady at a point to prove his masculinity.

That's nonsense.
Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by baralatie(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
forget the meaning and run for ya life first
Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by gerizzim: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
most of dis statements carelesly thrown at a man(men) are said by women dt hear such frm all dos Nollywood crap movies and wnt to rehearse it on any man.

Most of Dem use dis statements wen it doesn't even connect to d quarrel or conflict dt happened.

Anoda one they lyk saying is "good riddance to bad rubbish" ask Dem d meaning dey don't know.

An educated female mind don't use jabs carelesly

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by paulolee(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
na just to find who go kill her n enta wahala....person get long stick between his legs n forest surrounding d balls n u say he isnt man enough? na until he get 2 diicks n 4 balls??
Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by DenreleDave(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
jaelz:
So I have wondering what it means or what could cause a lady to you as a man that you ain't man enough, I mean I was at ShopRite today
and this lady hit this dude's car from behind, the man came out and was trying to caution her that she is at fault for hitting him from behind, nah him this woman jack am spit on am, the man threatened to beat her if she doesn't leave his shirt alone, her on her path was yelling ontop of her voice saying if you no beat you ain't man enough. It got me thinking what that saying could really mean?

cc: Lalasticlala, seun, onila, farano, mynd44

If any lady tells you such, just tell her that she is not a woman enough..

Case dismissed..

On a serious note, don't beat a lady to prove dt u r man just bcox she said u ain't man enough.. Women at most times are so emotional and whatever they say or do at That moment doesn't matter....

Men think and act.

Woman Act and think..

So there is a difference.... She may later regret her actions but at that moment, she thinks she is right.. So don't beat her, just try calm her down and try invite people to beg her to leave your clothes.

GO in peac
Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

That you aint man enough literally means that youre pussy!!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
nah him this woman jack am spit on am
I need pictures because this never happened.
Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
paulolee:
na just to find who go kill her n enta wahala....person get long stick between his legs n forest surrounding d balls n u say he isnt man enough? na until he get 2 diicks n 4 balls??
just imagine how the woman wan kill person pikin o!
person with one stick and two balls is not man enough

shey Dem woman enough so
Re: Guys What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells You You Ain't Man Enough? by adeniran22890: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
forget the meaning and run for ya life first

(1) (Reply)

Simp Photos And Memes For Our Entertainment / Redpill Is From The Bible / Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.