Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding (34951 Views)

Ugandan Rev. Father, Lucian, In Leaked Sex Tape Scandal. He Denies It / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Fugly Uganda

Hope he was able to plant his seed before kicking the bucket tongue
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by VicM6: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
dem don kill dis one since frm spiritual rem..... wicked people everywhere.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Bossudo: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Some girls nowadays are badluck...
The girl resemble mami water small sef....
Na the spirit behind the girk, kill the boy ...

Really �
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lucky escape i guess. undecided he probarbly faked his own death to escape the tie down.

Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Mutemenot(m): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

U see in spirit n physical, to dive u dis dey hungry me

Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Mozino007(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
This is the 6th times i will be reading this sentence today!"your family and friends will not mourn your untimely death in jesus name!"

Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
alcuin:

Actually, he's being delusional. I like his zeal though.
now you are being honest
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
alcuin:

Actually, he's being delusional. I like his zeal though.
now you are being honest grin
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Kingzjayzee: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thought village people only exist in Nigeria. R.I.P Bro
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by YaksonFCA(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
RIP, Condolences
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
this why we need Jesus and the knowledge, of Christ. .to help us against unknown enemies. ..
Not everyone at a wedding is happy for you....
When you have the anointing it breaks every yoke in your life..
untimely death among others. ..
make a decide today. .tomorrow may be late.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by LifeQuest(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
So sad! Dr Richard Watuulo was one of my course instructors.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Mnopq: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
What a life.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Caseywilliams(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Gladtune:
Family and friends have been tthrown into mourning following the death of a young Ugandan man just few hours after his wedding

Reports say Roy Jairus Watuulo died in the early hours of Sunday, December 6, hours after he tied the knot with his wife, Anitah Nabuduwa on Saturday, December 5 in Kampala.

According to close friends and relatives, Roy started complaining about feeling unwell moments after the wedding reception. He was rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead a few minutes past midnight.

The deceased is said to be in his late 20s and the son of a University professor. They had their traditional wedding in November 2020.

Meanwhile, friends and and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn the late Roy. A colleague, Lutoto Charity Martha, wrote;

"With Deep Sorrow And Shock , Our Friend, Colleague And Brother

Roy Jairus Watuulo Has Passed On.

"He Wedded On Saturday 5/12/2020 And Immediately Went To Be With The Lord On Sunday, Just A Few Hours After.

"Son To Dr. Watuulo Richard & Lydia. Rest In Peace Comrade. May God Strengthen You Anitah Nabuduwa"

https://gladtune.com/2020/12/07/a-young-man-dies-few-hours-after-his-wedding/
village people fit no go allow this one kolet legalize knacking before dem knack am go O.V.B
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmmm....

maybe he answered to the call of his spiritual wife, of which they both agreed that he would return on the very day of his wedding.

hmmmm. this life sha.

may his soul find a peaceful place to rest in.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Sunnydoo: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
RIP

May our new chapters of life not turn sour.

The safest place is in CHRIST.

let's all come under His coverage and remain safe from all doom.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by omoharry(f): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
healthern:
Death is inevitable. Doesn't even scare me anymore. RIP
U sure ?
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Xantel(f): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chai, I pity the woman
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by goshen26: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
SmellySperm:
shey person no go marry again for this life ni..

RIP boy

You will marry oooo

Because car kill someone you won't enter car again?
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Jesslove(f): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Omo wickedness full dis world ooo hope he wasn't poisoned. More reason to justify why that popular child actor(Unchenna Williams) poured the palm wine given to him at his trad wedding away. No one can be trusted thou. Not every one dat comes to celebrate you is genuinely happy for you. Bible says : watch n pray...
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by RuddyFusion(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
Arrogantmooojy:
Better to type RIP than this nonsense you keep spamming every topic with
why not type your own rip and go?
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sad
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Slurity(m): 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Some evil are just better imagine than experienced
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Mayng01(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Rip
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by OBIPLUS(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
uote author=Arrogantmooojy post=96831713]Better to type RIP than this nonsense you keep spamming every topic with[/quote]
And you what are you trying to say. Making peace with your Creator is it a.bad idea.
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by kelviniro(m): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2020
sex over dose
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Teejay13(m): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Wonder shall never end. Wetin person no go hear for this world so?

Endtime news!
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Sixfeetbelle: 1:24am On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Do you know the intelligent thing you could ever do for yourself is not blame your misfortunes on someone else?
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by bobo65(m): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Rip
Same day I married cry
I think stress contributed to his death
Trust me, organizing a wedding is really stressful
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by healthern: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2020
omoharry:
U sure ?
No I'm not. cheesy
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Wow a bride and a widow on the same day. cry
Re: Ugandan Man Dies Few Hours After His Wedding by Meteng: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2020
Probably, poisoned

Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him