Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) (2217 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by officialwdhtv: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Media personality Kemi explains why she dumped her soon to be hubby only three days to their wedding shocked

1 Share

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by optimistcandyboy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
gbam!
Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by onome2013: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
I pray you meet another person

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
it's better to call it off now before marriage to avoid serious wahala in the future wey go land person for inside kirikiriki 15 years for murder

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Medianna(f): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
Story for the gods
Why cant you both wait till the money is due for withdrawal.
Now that you're not married at your expected date, did you die?

7 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Corridon: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dude ain't serious.
Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by virginprincess(f): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
It better she just call it off now because the man is already showing sign of stingyness,a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by general111(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
He should have taken her to rhe bank tp prove to her that he has money.
On the other hand, shebi what a man can do, a woman can do more better.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by virginprincess(f): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Medianna:
Story for the gods
And how sure are you that the man is not lieing,a man that wants to get married in 3days has drop a dime and he is even giving silly excuses,she did the right thing abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Medianna(f): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
virginprincess:
And how sure are you that the man is not lieing,a man that wants to get married in 3days has drop a dime and he is even giving silly excuses,she did the right thing abeg.
Either ways the lady I still blame the lady for waiting till 3days you wedding.
Now all her money that she spent who pays for the wastage?

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Very funny old wicked format ... If you don't have money be plain about it , don't be deceitful ..

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by virginprincess(f): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Medianna:

Either ways the lady I still blame the lady for waiting till 3days you wedding.
Now all her money that she spent who pays for the wastage?
For her to call it off means she hasn't really spent much though you are right sha,she actually wasted too much time in cancelling the wedding,she should had done that long ago when she noticed that the guy wasn't ready.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by RoyalBlu(f): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Fixed deposit cheesy

He didn't want to get married. He should have just been upfront about his intentions with her.

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by ufuosman(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Fixed deposit and he one marry grin
Lia Mohammad na he mentor

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Romanoff(f): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Medianna:
Story for the gods

His nonchalant attitude is part of it..
Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Romanoff(f): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
jackcanfield:
Very funny old wicked format ... If you don't have money be plain about it , don't be deceitful ..

I know someone who is still a victim of this wicked old format. Her husband lied to her before they got married that he's a contractor and he's not been paid by the government for the contracts he did.

This lady was a civil engineer handling various building projects on Wuse 2 as at then. Cause the guy claimed to be a pastor and she was a minister, she believed him and funded the marriage, even to his clothes and paying bride price.

Till today, she's the one still funding the marriage. Mans has refused to work and money for contract never came, she found out it was a lie.

It's been 14 years now, she still dey inside the marriage dey manage am.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Jijuo: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
That’s the best way to deal with a lady who is only interested in wedding.
Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Medianna(f): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
virginprincess:
For her to call it off means she hasn't really spent much though you are right sha,she actually wasted too much time in cancelling the wedding,she should had done that long ago when she noticed that the guy wasn't ready.
Not to counter your opinion princess. 3days to wedding.
99% of the spending has being done.
Even if its magistrate wedding and her bride price is settled which is the main ritual.
The story still doesn't make sense to medianna

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Medianna(f): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Romanoff:

His nonchalant attitude is part of it..
His non challant attitude is the only part I can understand in the story!
Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Medianna(f): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Romanoff:

I know someone who is still a victim of this wicked old format. Her husband lied to her before they got married that he's a contractor and he's not been paid by the government for the contracts he did.

This lady was a civil engineer handling various building projects on Wuse 2 as at then. Cause the guy claimed to be a pastor and she was a minister, she believed him and funded the marriage, even to his clothes and paying bride price.

Till today, she's the one still funding the marriage. Mans has refused to work and money for contract never came, she found out it was a lie.

The reason for her staying in such marriage is best known you her..
Who knows whether is the man that is managing the marriage. But people are wicked sha

2 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Romanoff(f): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Medianna:

The reason for her staying in such marriage is best known you her..
Who knows whether is the man that is managing the marriage. But people are wicked sha

Which man? Man that still beats and cheats on her.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Romanoff(f): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Medianna:

His non challant attitude is the only part I can understand in the story!

The guy is a liar, hence his nonchalant attitude.

Them full Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Starz825(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Omoooo
Some men no get shame oooo
Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dump him and never look back Biko. All this fake husbands parading up and down.

May God give you a real man.

1 Like

Re: Why I Dumped Him Three (3) Days To Our Wedding (pics) by Medianna(f): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Romanoff:

Which man? Man that still beats and cheats on her.
Hmmmm. It is well

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria? / Seun Is A Very Handsome Guy / Men Strip This Lady For Wearing "Tempting" Mini Skirt [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.