Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,798 members, 7,834,694 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] (7490 Views)

Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Boosheman(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Fmghewzy:
I keep wondering where some Nairaland guys keep meeting the stupid girls they talk about.
Everyday bashing Nigerian girls like they don't have sisters or mothers.

One thing I know for sure is that,it is either the guys themselves are stupid hence that why they keep meeting stupid girls or they simply have bad luck.

In this same Nigeria I have meet ,I know and have sensible, intelligent girls as friends and siblings.

I hope common sense fall on some people on this forum.

You have spoken well. My wife adds a whole lot of value to my life asides sex, such as the fact that she can even execute any project faster and better than I can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Rexnegro(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
Stupid post, you deserve a permanent ban
answer the damn question and stop giving impression like you are one of the girls he's talking about.
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

Still sorry for your misfortune
You can't survive my misfortunes grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Rexnegro(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2020
hashtagged:
Lol they are liabilities, relationships shouldn't exist just fvck them and Waka pass or give them Belle if you want a child. Relationships and marriage are for people who want to die young, that's what killed my uncle , a shame he was a nice guy

hmmmm so sad
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Boosheman:

You have spoken well. My wife adds a whole lot of value to my life asides sex, such as the fact that she can even execute any project faster and better than I can.
Nice one bro

This is the reason I pity some guys who think all ladies are up to no good.

Their mothers included though

3 Likes

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by demmymoney(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Will you swear there are no men out there and even here on nairaland who have sex with women or with their fellow men for resources?
You don't see male prostitutes and sugar babies and even those who sleep with women for a job position.

There are men like that

But a default man can never b like that

It's even shameful for a man to b dependent on a woman

Mostly women are the ones who depend on men

It's very rare for men to ask for money for sex from a women so also it's rare for women to not ask for money from men after sex

It's FACT
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Ezenwa12345(m): 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
SenorFax:

You can't survive my misfortunes grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
demmymoney:

There are men like that

But a default man can never b like that

It's even shameful for a man to b dependent on a woman

Mostly women are the ones who depend on men

It's very rare for men to ask for money for sex from a women so also it's rare for women to not ask for money from men after sex

It's FACT
So what's your conclusion?
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by themaestro08(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Hhmm.... Do you boys ever get tired? Girls used to discuss men back then but it seems the reverse is the case now. You guys gather everyday here to profile Nigerian girls but would cry a river when foreigners profile Nigerians as criminals.

They do not represent the average Nigerian male angry.
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by themaestro08(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Starboytwo:
Females don suffer for this nairaland, everyday una must collect grin kilode shocked shocked what you guys did to these niggahz... Damn.

Some of them are just annoying as Bleep angry.

The average Nigerian girl thinks she is doing you a favor by dating you, such idiocy angry
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by themaestro08(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
kambili999:
companionship

My wisdom

Listening ears

Prayers

A thoughtful mind

Support

Encouragement in good and bad times

Family and friends can provide all that angry
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by kambili999(f): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
themaestro08:

Family and friends can provide all that angry
good for u.
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by demmymoney(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So what's your conclusion?

Sex is the topmost thing a woman can give her man simple!!!
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
demmymoney:

Sex is the topmost thing a woman can give her man simple!!!
It's alright.
Stay safe and be good.
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by demmymoney(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It's alright.
Stay safe and be good.

Okayy u too

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by WoundedLamb: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
themaestro08:

They do not represent the average Nigerian male angry.

Ok
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SILENTandSMART2: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
kambili999:
companionship
My wisdom
Listening ears
Prayers
A thoughtful mind
Support

hahahaha grin

buhahahaha grin

kikikikikiki grin

hehehehehe grin
kakakakaka grin
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SILENTandSMART2: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fmghewzy:
I keep wondering where some Nairaland guys keep meeting the stupid girls they talk about.
Everyday bashing Nigerian girls like they don't have sisters or mothers.

One thing I know for sure is that,it is either the guys themselves are stupid hence that why they keep meeting stupid girls or they simply have bad luck.

In this same Nigeria I have meet ,I know and have sensible, intelligent girls as friends and siblings.

I hope common sense fall on some people on this forum.

eleribuu man how far ? grin

eleribuu original you say wetin grin

hahahaha grin

kakakakaka grin

hahahaha grin
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by ProphetM0hammad: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
ModsStopBanning:
Like WTF
Abstract entities
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Wazzaowner(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
kambili999:
Its unfortunate you meet the ones who can offer only sex.

Well, you already have a fixed mindset, you can keep that up.

lipsrsealed

Ok if I may ask, what can you offer in a relationship apart 4rm sex, just asking for a frd.
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by ModsStopBanning: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
kambili999:
companionship
this can be gotten from anywhere
kambili999:
My wisdom
grin cheesy
kambili999:
Listening ears
I can speak to Google assistant or siri and they'll listen to me, and will even remember what I told them for 10 years
kambili999:
Prayers
grin grin
kambili999:
A thoughtful mind
grin grin
kambili999:
Support
by asking for urgent 2K right? grin
kambili999:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
Stupid post, you deserve a permanent ban
Abi na, everybody won trend
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Loner97(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
I couldn't help but laugh out loud
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

grin cheesy cheesy sorry-ass boy
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SenorFax(m): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
ModsStopBanning:
this can be gotten from anywhere
grin cheesy
I can speak to Google assistant or siri and they'll listen to me, and will even remember what I told them for 10 years
grin grin

grin grin
by asking for urgent 2K right? grin

grin grin grin grin
The kind of girls you meet actually shows the kind of guy you are....... So you have girls asking you for 2k cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Jodha, Come & Defend Ur Name Ooo, Someone Is Playing Games With It Here.
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by cooooooks(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Don't bring children into a single parent family. We have an epidemic of that in we country.

hashtagged:
Lol they are liabilities, relationships shouldn't exist just fvck them and Waka pass or give them Belle if you want a child. Relationships and marriage are for people who want to die young, that's what killed my uncle , a shame he was a nice guy

1 Like

Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Fmghewzy(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

eleribuu man how far ? grin
eleribuu original you say wetin grin
hahahaha grin

kakakakaka grin
hahahaha grin

Lol ,ode whatsup
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SILENTandSMART2: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Lol ,ode whatsup

which kain whala be dis oo grin grin
which one is ode whasup grin grin
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by Fmghewzy(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

which kain whala be dis oo grin grin

which one is ode whasup grin grin

Haha I thought we were greeting each other with insults na
Re: Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] by SILENTandSMART2: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Haha I thought we were greeting each other with insults na

hahahaha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG - What Will You Do If You See This Hot Babe In You Gym Center? / A Lady Cry Aloud For Help Over Her Watery And Sagging Breast (picture ) / Guys: Marry Her & Get $1 Billion & A U.S Green Passport, Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.