Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,083 members, 7,859,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage (1574 Views)

“Dear Men, Too Many Women Will Lead You Astray” – Reno / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Great008: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hi Nairalanders ladies, hope you are doing extremely well

My name is Great (for the purpose of this thread). I reside in Portharcourt. A graduate and working.

I am 32 years old. A Christian.
Tall and dark.
Genotype AA
Blood Group 0+.
I dont club, I don't smoke or drink.
I am Igbo.

I need a lady between the age of 23-26 for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Preferably from Igbo or any of the South South State.
She must be a graduate, working or has a skill.
Must reside in Portharcourt or its neighbouring state like Owerre or Akwa Ibom.

Please if you are interested, kindly send me a mail on
iogbonna346@gmail.com. I will release my number when I get your mail

We will get to know ourselves more when we chat.

Only for sincere and serious ladies who are ready for marriage.

Thanks all

iogbonna346@gmail.com
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Disappointed: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Show us your own features and qualifications! sad
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Great008: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Disappointed:
Show us your own features and qualifications! sad

LOL. I don't know what else you want to know.

I have some hints about myself already.

And I am not demanding much from anyone.

Just be serious about building a home, then you have got a man who will sacrifice all to make that happen
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Disappointed: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Great008:

Just be serious about building a home, then you have got a man who will sacrifice all to make that happen
Your pictures?
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Abfinest007(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
go and sit down you are not a man yet.you don't club,you don't smoke,you don't gamble,you don't drink and you don't womanize so what part of you makes you a man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Great008: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Disappointed:

Your pictures?

Seems u are a blogger.

U wan carry my story do gist abi.

All that will be known when we get talking

3 Likes

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Disappointed: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Great008:

Seems u are a blogger.

Okay, I will give you my sister if you are around 70 years old, very very rich and ready to die!!!
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Disappointed: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Great008:

Seems u are a blogger.

Okay, I will give you my sister if you are around 70 years old, very rich and ready to die!!!
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by BaddieFreak(f): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
What's the deal? grin
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Great008:

Wondafu!
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Nazgul: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
You failed to include the most important information about yourself...your assets, net worth..etc.

Modify your post and include it, and you'll have a trailer load to choose from.
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by olamiji98448: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
:Seems u are a blogger. U wan carry my story do gist abi. All that will be known when we get talking Okay, I will give you my sister if you are around 70 years old, very rich and ready to die!!!
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Raalsalghul: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
go and sit down you are not a man yet.you don't club,you don't smoke,you don't gamble,you don't drink and you don't womanize so what part of you makes you a man

I wonder how he deals with life issues.
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Do fairly-used feminists qualify??

2 Likes

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
Na Which Dey People Like Una 4 Here Go Get Sense? Someone Is Making His Intentions Known & U Are Here Just Talking Rubbish. It's People Like U Dat Secretly Send Pics Of Dicks & Other Relative Nonsense To Ladies In Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by cooooooks(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Pity you if you think those define someone's manliness.

Abfinest007:

3 Likes

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Great008: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Magnoliaa:
Do fairly-used feminists qualify??

LOL. A feminist that is ready to build a home is higky welcome.

I don't care about her ideology. As long as she is ready to build a home.
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Great008: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

I wonder how he deals with life issues.

Isssues of life? And u think those things settles issues of life. Nope, they offer temporal relieve and once u wake up from its effect, the issues will be there staring u in the face.

You handle issues of life squarely from the root and settles it once and for all
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by blinking001(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2020
You're in the wrong space
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by aluyapreston: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Great008:

LOL. A feminist that is ready to build a home is higky welcome.

I don't care about her ideology. As long as she is ready to build a home.

you want to die now and you don't know

my brother you have to care about a woman's ideology. what is the need to build a home only to pluck it down.

all self acclaimed feminist from the newbies to radicals/extremists all have issue of zero empathy.

they always see something cynical with all your move. they will never see anything from your point of view without screaming about how you want to infringe on their rights. mark my words, you will only enjoy the first week with a feminist before you tread the road of gradual insanity.

finally, let me tell you what no one else will tell you, feminist have disastrous amount of body count. the lady above wasn't mincing words when she called herself fairly used. her body count is probably more than your age in years.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Great008: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2020
aluyapreston:

my brother you have to care about a woman's ideology. what is the need to build a home only to pluck it down.

all self acclaimed feminist from the newbies to radicals/extremists all have issue of zero empathy.

they always see something cynical with all your move. they will never see anything from your point of view without screaming about how you want to infringe on their rights. mark my words, you will only enjoy the first week with a feminist before you tread the road of gradual insanity.

finally, let me tell you what no one else will tell you, feminist have disastrous amount of body count. the lady above wasn't mincing words when she called herself fairly used. her body count is probably more than your age in years.

She is a feminist. We ain't getting married immediately. We have to engage ourselves in friendship.
Who knows her ideology may change and align with mine.

Circumstances change people. Don't write off anyone.

Who knows she may turn out to be the best girl I have seen.
. Brother, I get your point, but I believe in Miracles and alps the tendency for people to change from bad to good
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Great008: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2020
blinking001:
You're in the wrong space
Can u suggest the right space?
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
aluyapreston:

I feel honored, nigga. Thanks for speaking so well of me in this manner. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Great008:

She is a feminist. We ain't getting married immediately. We have to engage ourselves in friendship.
Who knows her ideology may change and align with mine.

Circumstances change people. Don't write off anyone.

Who knows she may turn out to be the best girl I have seen.
. Brother, I get your point, but I believe in Miracles and alps the tendency for people to change from bad to good

Okay, na. When you see pM from me, comman share testimony of how you molded me- into becoming a woman of your taste, frame and rib.

smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by aluyapreston: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Magnoliaa:

I feel honored, nigga. Thanks for speaking so well of me in this manner. grin

it was a pleasure madàme!
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Queenserah26(f): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin
Disappointed:

Okay, I will give you my sister if you are around 70 years old, very very rich and ready to die!!!
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by aluyapreston: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Okay, na. When you see pM from me, comman share testimony of how you molded me- into becoming a woman of your taste, frame and rib.

smiley

I told him he was in for a long thing. but he wouldn't listen.

they never do.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
aluyapreston:

I told him he was in for a long thing. but he wouldn't listen.

they never do.

Abi? He won't do and listen to you now as you have gone down a path of purposelessness and emptiness in life. I like that you care about him and don't want him to end up a frustrated shadow of himself like you are from being entangled with monsters of women.
: )

aluyapreston:

it was a pleasure madàme!

Okay, fool.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by aluyapreston: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Okay, fool.
I will only be a fool if I fall into the peril of your hands madàme grin
Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Magnoliaa(f): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
aluyapreston:

I will only be a fool if I fall into the peril of your hands madàme grin

Your life is ruined enough... there's hardly any goodness left in it for me to exploit even if I were to try.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by Finnese001: 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
BaddieFreak:
What's the deal? grin

He is not looking for day break or short time grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A lady for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage by aluyapreston: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Abi? He won't do and listen to you now as you have gone down a path of purposelessness and emptiness in life. I like that you care about him and don't want him to end up a frustrated shadow of himself like you are from being entangled with monsters of women.
: )

hahaha madàme. you never cease to amaze me. you clearly mixed up my writeup.
I have never been unfortunate enough to fall into the claws of your fellow crazies. I have merely been a coward observer from a relative safe distance. also I never mentioned that women are monsters, well that's not to say that you're not. I just think many of you young feminist jigglers wannabe are simply plain stupid and ignorant

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For / I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. / Here Is What Happened For More 3 Years We Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.