Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her (3557 Views)

Your Crush Says Pluck A Leaf From This Tree Before She Says YES To U / What are Challenges u are facing as a nigerian / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Preciousgirl(f): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
That crush u are dying to date challenges u to get her three apples from the stalk below with your bare hands, no stick, Cutlass or Gun

How do u react?

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Candidlady: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
May the crush be crushed to death

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Odetokun3(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
I will not react

1 Like

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Jeon(f): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
I will gladly do it.. only ifgrin

2 Likes

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Preciousgirl(f): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Candidlady:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Eve shouldn't run from the serpent. She should be the one to get the apples tongue

10 Likes

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by luminouz(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Preciousgirl:
That crush u are dying to date challenges u to get her three apples from the stalk below with your bare hands, no stick, Cutlass or Gun

How do u react?

That's for school boys and simps

No girl tells me that shiit. I don't place her on any pedestal that I have to please her ass.

She wants the apple, let her get it herself.

4 Likes

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Osashalom: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Is she the only chrush in this world?
Such request is enough to dechrush her and cure you of every nonsense infection call chrush.
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by maiiilooo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
This isn't new ..
Adam did it for Eve naa

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Boogyman557: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na very EASY and SIMPLE matterz Na!

Na to Wash ur HANDS wit RAW WEED Water and CHUK HAND collect waiting u 1 collect!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
Endtime crush

3 Likes

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Freestainworld(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Is the crush from the descendants of crushers.
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Mooh247: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
The crush better be very rich
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Zonefree(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Benwallt(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Osashalom:
Is she the only chrush in this world?
Such request is enough to dechrush her and cure you of every nonsense infection call chrush.
See as u take spell crush.
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by oilmane(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Preciousgirl:

How do u react?

Make she call her father and her brothers to pluck am for her, I should commit suicide cause I'm crushing? May crusher crush that mouth of hers.
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Dorwadora(f): 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
I will do it... Yes I will lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Piptocoin: 1:07am On Apr 03, 2022
Candidlady:

hahahaha. Not what I would say but a fitting reply this is... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Kobojunkiee: 1:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Candidlady:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 03, 2022
Preciousgirl:

How do u react?

Beebah2000 come help me pluck am. I wan check something

1 Like

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by LifestyleTonite: 2:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Only simps will listen to crushes.

How to know you are not a simp.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RrMe0lAf2I
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Judd007: 4:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Crush papa
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Vorto: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2022
I will ask her if she intends to re-open humanity's eyes for the second time.

The first time didn't go too well abi?

1 Like

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Itzteewhy(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2022
I would ask her if that's what her mother requested from her father b4 she married her
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Beebah2000 come help me pluck am. I wan check something
you no like me be that ooo cry
Them dey sell apple for market, go check wetin you wan check for there. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2022
Anything that put into a state of uncomfortable I don't think it's worth the stress, if she desire such she should pluck it her self.
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
you no like me be that ooo cry
Them dey sell apple for market, go check wetin you wan check for there. grin grin

These ones are way too succulent.
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by luizpippo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Must i use my hands directly?

Na to find long bamboo, flight the apple and the snake down.

But, you mean some one would eat this apple when you clearly saw a snake rubbing body on it?

Unless i no see am o
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by CheedyJ(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Crush ko mirinda ni
Re: Your Crush Challenges U To Pluck Three Of These Apples For Her by eedhrisademola(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Candidlady:
OKAY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus / Young Man Finally Meets Oyinbo Lover After 2 Years Of Dating Online / A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.