Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,352 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate (18586 Views)

Poll: Should Buhari, Shekerau and Ribadu attend the BON debate?

Yes: 42% (76 votes)
No: 57% (101 votes)
This poll has ended

Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? / Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate / BON/NEDG Vice-Presidential Debate: Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by joeace2020(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2011
All this gej fans. Have u been so blinded that u cannot see that the pdp has no agenda for Nigeria. If they had, the first debate was their opportunity but they flunked it and then they set their manipulating machines into motion by organising a stupid interview with that spoilt brat called dbanj n they successfully blinded even the intelligent and sane minded Nigerians. as far as am concerned God will disappoint pdp in this elections.mark my words.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by rasputinn(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2011
What did they even have to say??They knew GEJ was gonna trounce them with well articulated plans,facts and figures,so sensing that their mallamic gibberish would make them look very stupid,the three musketeers had to run into their holes.

It's true indeed that when the BIG MASQUERADE appears,the small pretenders run fi cover  grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2011
Damn am so scared and feel sad for my people cuz they have been blinded by pdp, i will hope for the best but not under pdp
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by bkbabe97y(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sagamite (and all other right thinking folks);

May I humbly direct ur sights to the link below. . . . promise not to break a rib after reading.

Beaf has been stabbed, dissected and buried. ROFLMAO!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-630723.32.html#msg7979114
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Validated: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
What are they AFRAID of?  Perhaps this will signal their final defeat!!!

It would be a BIG disgrace for the BB team to lose this election, unfortunately they are going down with already down Shekarau & Ribadu.  Bakare should have advised Buhari against this withdrawal.

Well if they fail to attend, they LOSE my vote to GEJ.  Period!
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Azedplus(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2011
BY THERE WORD WE SHALL KNOW THEM @ : yummy001,katsumoto,donlittle and nicklee I HAIL THEE .U NEED NOT REPLY SOM IGNORANT POSTERS SOM WHOM U AND I KNOW. AM ACTUALLY 4 BB BUT BASED ON THEIR ANTECEDENT AND NOT 4 A RECORD OF SOME LUCK OR SYMPATHY.NIGERIA DESERVE MORE THAN THESE.the time is now or never,
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
Azedplus:

BY THERE WORD WE SHALL KNOW THEM @ : yummy001,katsumoto,donlittle and nicklee I HAIL THEE .U NEED NOT REPLY SOM IGNORANT POSTERS SOM WHOM U AND I KNOW. AM ACTUALLY 4 BB BUT BASED ON THEIR ANTECEDENT AND NOT 4 A RECORD OF SOME LUCK OR SYMPATHY.NIGERIA DESERVE MORE THAN THESE.the time is now or never,
preciate that bruh, u see ppl tell me this is ethnicity, but i tell them no i dnt think it is, this is something else, something else, i dont knw, but i think it something else not ethnicity.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by 9ijaMan: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2011
Validated:

What are they AFRAID of?  Perhaps this will signal their final defeat!!!

It would be a BIG disgrace for the BB team to lose this election, unfortunately they are going down with already down Shekarau & Ribadu.  Bakare should have advised Buhari against this withdrawal.

Well if they fail to attend, they LOSE my vote to GEJ.  Period!

Your previous posts have shown you were never a supporter of the BB team. So why talk about losing your vote to GEJ when you vote was never for them in the first place.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

LOL! I bet you have stunned yourself with your own answer, its now moved from ethnoc bigotry to ethnic osmosis now that you have learnt I am from a totally different ethnic group to GEJ. It only goes to show how you "convince" yourself in illogical ways.

Move?

What did I move?

I am still calling you an ethnic bigot?

You think osmosis was a substitution for bigotry?

Beaf:

Once again, I did not start supporting GEJ from virtually day one (like I told you earlier, my profile ain't hidden), so the premise for your question is dishonest.
And if you want to ask for GEJ's acheivements, use the "new topic" button. This thread is about Buhari, Ribadu and Shekarau attempting to dodge a debate after accusing GEJ of the same.

Are you having a laff? grin grin grin grin

You are saying you did not officially become the die-hard, most passionate spokesman of GEJ from day one? The one that can rarely ever see ANYTHING that GEJ did wrong or did not do when he is suppose to do? grin

DAY ONE (9th of Feb 2010)

Beaf:

Jonathan has always been known for punctuality.
The locking out of ministers must be his way of signalling that it won't be business as usual. Rather its time to perform, and by God, Nigeria needs a performer.
Now that the dude is getting sworn in, lets see if na shakara.

DAY TWO (10th of Feb 2010)

Beaf:

I expect him to begin the process of setting Nigeria on the right path by kicking off the federal restructuring process and kicking all cabals into oblivion.

Because of the unique way he has risen to power (almost like destiny or an act of God), there is nobody better suited for the building job than he is. He owes no political machine, so his hands are totally free to slash and burn.
He must hist the ground running to gain credibility (although anybody is better than Yar Adua). If Jonathan let's us down, we might have to wait a very long time (or precide over a messy split). He has to perform.

Beaf: GEJ Campaign Director (Nairaland Portfolio)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-545686.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-498728.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-402013.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-405662.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-411106.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410219.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-497351.0.html

Where did that passion come from?
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
^
Dude, you are a clown! Is that what you call "religious support?" My words there are at best, hopes and dreams for a our new President (at the time).
You are a dunce that thinks he can bully others of their beliefs.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

^
Dude, you are a clown! Is that what you call "religious support?" My words there are at best, hopes and dreams for a our new President (at the time).
You are a dunce that thinks he can bully others of their beliefs.

Where did you get the passion/dreams from?
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sagamite:

Where did you get the passion from?

It isn't your business. After accusing me of bigotry and spending hours on my profile, only to find that my claims are exactly true, you've pasted words anybody could have said during after those turmolous times.

Now, you sit to ask me daft questions. Nobody on Earth can bully me off my beliefs and where I get them is not the business of some fool who goes around accusing others of ethnic bigotry, only to be shamed. Pathetic.

If you don't like GEJ, it is your problem, and I'm not here foolishly accusing you of ethnic bigotry.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by fxtopedia(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
, BB all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Azedplus(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
THANK GOD AM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT : 1. PDP LED US TO THIS LEVEL OF CORRUPTION. 2 OBJ HAS BEEN IN POWER AS PROXY IN PAST 3 YRS .3.NIGERIA NEED ABSOLUTE CHANGE. 4 BUHARI PAST RECORD SHOWS NO RECORD OF CORRUPTION NOT EVEN AN ALLEGATION. 5.BUHARI REGIME IS THE MOST DISCIPLINE ONE WE EVA WITNESS.THE FACTS ARE ENDLESS. 6. GEJ SUPPORTER ARE MERE SYMPATHISERS OF HIS AND NOT PATRIOTS.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

It isn't your business. After accusing me of bigotry and spending hours on my profile, only to find that my claims are exactly true, you've pasted words anybody could have said during after those turmolous times.

Now, you sit to ask me daft questions. Nobody on Earth can bully me off my beliefs and where I get them is not the business of some fool who goes around accusing others of ethnic bigotry, only to be shamed. Pathetic.

If you don't like GEJ, it is your problem, and I'm not here foolishly accusing you of ethnic bigotry.

Anybody?  grin grin grin grin grin

But it appears to be only you na, Campaign Director?

Over a man that has no record of achievement?

A man that wikileaks even revealed he admitted he was not capable or competent for the role?

And despite several goofs and failures, you continue your fanatical support?  grin grin grin

Which part of your claims were true? grin

Where did the passion/dream come from?  grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sagamite:

Anybody? grin grin grin grin grin

But it appears to be only you na, Campaign Director?

Over a man that has no record of achievement?

A man that wikileaks even revealed he admitted he was not capable or competent for the role?

And despite several goofs and failures, you continue your fanatical support? grin grin grin

Where did the passion/dream come from? grin

So, you've left your accusations of ethnic bigotry (which evolved to ethnic osmosis and then into your own shame) to ask me about where my passion comes from?
Dude, it isn't your business and you really are making a fool of yourself.

If you don't like GEJ, its your problem. I am for GEJ, let it kill you if you don't like it. Call the police, because Beaf likes GEJ.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

So, you've left your accusations of ethnic bigotry (which evolved to ethnic osmosis and then into your own shame) to ask me about where my passion comes from?
Dude, it isn't your business and you really are making a fool of yourself.

If you don't like GEJ, its your problem. I am for GEJ, let it kill you if you don't like it. Call the police, because Beaf likes GEJ.

Are you drunk or drugged or dumb?

I said you are an ETHNIC BIGOT, if you think you are not, explain where your fanatical, die-hard, blind passion for an unproven, achievementless, mooronic, goof-ful and self-admitted incompetent man came from.

Are you too dumb to comprehend that?

Explain. The floor is yours.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sagamite:

Are you drunk or drugged or dumb?

I said you are an ETHNIC BIGOT, if you think you are not, explain where your fanatical, die-hard, blind passion for an unproven, achievementless, mooronic, goof-ful and self-admitted incompetent man came from.

Are you too dumb to comprehend that?

Explain. The floor is yours.

No, you are the ethnic bigot. Or explain the reason why you have made whatever stvpid choice you have made. You a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Chybalv: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2011
what do i call this, politics with bitterness?
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

No, you are the ethnic bigot. Or explain the reason why you have made whatever stvpid choice you have made. You a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!

You can't explain your support?  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Simple question: Where did get the passion/dream from?  grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by sharpman1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sagamite:

He's probably on GEJ's payroll. . . . and his job is to support GEJ on Nairaland. . . . . at all cost. . . . even in the face of damning evidence.

The guy has simply sold his soul for a pot of porridge
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Rhino5dm: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2011
Baba yi kare! wa se ori re cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sagamite:

You can't explain your support?  grin grin grin grin grin grin

I owe you one mojo from a stainless sweet sixteen when am stoping over in Uk tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2011
sharp man:

He's probably on GEJ's payroll. . . . and his job is to support GEJ on Nairaland. . . . . at all cost. . . . even in the face of damning evidence.

The guy has simply sold his soul for a pot of porridge

Rhino.5dm:

Baba yi kare! wa se ori re cheesy cheesy cheesy

I owe you one fluting from a stainless sweet sixteen when am stoping over in Uk tongue tongue tongue

It is a very simple question: Where did you get your passion/dream about GEJ from?

He is dodging it and hyperventilating.

For someone that is jumping from thread to thread defending every rubbish GEJ does and setting up threads to promote GEJ, he should be able to give an answer of what makes GEJ fantastic and "fresh air".  grin

Beaf: "I support GEJ because he is fantastic at A B C D E F, so I am not a bigot." Simples!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Rhino5dm: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf's night daymare lol.
I will always refer the m0ron to this thread, always! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sagamite:

It is a very simple question: Where did you get your passion/dream about GEJ from?

For someone that is jumping from thread to thread defending anything about GEJ and setting up threads to promote GEJ, he should be able to give an answer of what makes GEJ fantastic and "fresh air". grin

Beaf: "I support GEJ because he is fantastic at A B C D E F, so I am not a bigot." Simples! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by HamidO1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2011
I've long given up on anything written by Beaf. There must be a reason why he thinks GEJ is capable, maybe the reasons are personal. only personal reasons which can't be stated on NL can make a man support GEJ that much,
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Sagamite(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Beaf's night daymare lol.
I will always refer the m0ron to this thread, always!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

He knows this fishbone is stuck in his throat! grin grin grin grin grin

Nowhere to run and hide.

I planned it strategically and carefully, that is why I did not let his insults distract. I just wanted and knew I was going to corner him intellectually. grin grin grin grin grin

If he DARE answers, it would be a worse predicament than not answering because I am too intellectual and have some reserve ammo to finish him off.  grin I secretly hope he dares. cheesy

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P--C-t60lI[/flash]
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by aikay77: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ Beaf, shut up your BIG mouth, you GEJ sodomizer.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

IF GEJ refused to show up for a debate they attended, they should also refuse
to attend the one he wants to appear on.

Besides, how can the be sure GEJ has not collected 'expo' before hand.
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by SSaemoenl(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
Serves him right, but inasmuch i didnt support their action, infact PDP has nothing to sell to us. angry
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sagamite:

For someone that is jumping from thread to thread defending every rubbish GEJ does and setting up threads to promote GEJ, he should be able to give an answer of what makes GEJ fantastic and "fresh air".  grin

Beaf: "I support GEJ because he is fantastic at A B C D E F, so I am not a bigot." Simples!  grin grin grin grin grin

How about your own case, "I don't support GEJ, because I am a bigot?*
You see you are a fool who is incapable of logic? LOL!

I support GEJ, if you don't like it, jump into the nearest well; its like you have mental problems or something.
You keep making a right id!ot of yourself, like you're some sort of thought police or little Idi Amin.

After going through my profile for hours, you've come up looking every bit the dunce you are.

How I wish there was a trophy for most stvpid NLer, you'd have won handsdown.

Dude, you're a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! And its very entertaining.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Beaf: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sagamite:

He knows this fishbone is stuck in his throat! grin grin grin grin grin

Nowhere to run and hide.

I planned it strategically and carefully, that is why I did not let his insults distract. I just wanted and knew I was going to corner him intellectually. grin grin grin grin grin

If he DARE answers, it would be a worse predicament than not answering because I am too intellectual and have some reserve ammo to finish him off.  grin I secretly hope he dares. cheesy

You? A midget, corner me intellectually?  grin grin grin
Damn! maybe you've had too much akpeteshi. You are a defeated dunce that equates support to bigotry. Pathetic.

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by yagbaboy1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
i did not want to comment ,but i have to. @beaf-- u r a big fuul
Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
Beaf:

You see you are a fool who is incapable of logic? LOL!

@ beaf u know i told you be4 and am telling you again, , u have overused the existence of lol, and now it has become a more nonentical word to me and am sure to other ppl, so now, i will just assume in your pains and anger, annoyance, you use lol, to cover your face, but i tell you u just on a mad cause

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: We May Resort To Self Defence, Town Unions, Abia.. / EFCC Arrests Saminu Turaki / PDP Reps Uncover Security Forces’ Plots To Invade NASS, Aid Leadership Ouster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.