Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) (7314 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Look At Some Of The Pictures I Sent To Someone's Girlfriend / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Henrywalker: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Tibetan Exile Sets Himself On Fire During A Protest

A Tibetan man named Jamphel Yeshi set himself on fire during a protest in New Delhi, India. The activists were expressing their revolt against the Chinese rule of the Himalayan region. The scene took place hours before the arrival of Chinese President Hu Jintao. On March 26, 2012, a summit of the emerging market nations was organized.

27-year-old Yeshi died from his injuries in the hospital. A handwritten statement was found in his room, that said-

"The fact that Tibetan people are setting themselves on fire in this 21st century is to let the world know about their suffering."

8 Likes

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Henrywalker: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2020
VICTIMS OF PERSISTENCE

Somayeh Mehri and her daughter Rana Afghanipour were attacked with acid by Somayeh’s husband Amir. The Iranian woman had been a victim of her husband’s physical tortures for quite some time and when she finally gathered the courage to file a divorce, on a night in June 2011 while they were asleep, her husband poured acid on their faces.

Both were severely burned. Somayeh was blinded and Rana lost one eye. Due to the complications of the acid attack, Somayeh died on April 13, 2015.

The above photograph shows a kiss between these victims. This might be the last loving memory of the daughter with her mother.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Henrywalker: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Pope Francis Caresses A Man Suffering a Rare diseas
Vinicio Riva suffers from a non-infectious genetic disease, neurofibromatosis type 1. This had left him completely covered with growths, swelling, and itchy sores. His mother suffered the same illness before her death.

In early November, Vinicio attended a morning public audience held by Pope Francis with his aunt in Vatican City. The Swiss Guard settled them in the first row. Pope came close to him and embraced him tightly.

Accustomed to the unkindness of strangers, and stares of shocks and fears, Vinicio was confused with Pope’s gesture initially.

"He didn't have any fear of my illness. He embraced me without speaking ... I quivered. I felt great warmth. I felt I was returning home ten years younger as if a load had been lifted.”

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Henrywalker: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Gotten from Quora!
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2020
E be things!!
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by seyicodes(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2020
It is well.

1 Like

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by chatinent: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2020
I am finding it hard to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Henrywalker:
VICTIMS OF PERSISTENCE

Somayeh Mehri and her daughter Rana Afghanipour were attacked with acid by Somayeh’s husband Amir. The Iranian woman had been a victim of her husband’s physical tortures for quite some time and when she finally gathered the courage to file a divorce, on a night in June 2011 while they were asleep, her husband poured acid on their faces.

Both were severely burned. Somayeh was blinded and Rana lost one eye. Due to the complications of the acid attack, Somayeh died on April 13, 2015.

The above photograph shows a kiss between these victims. This might be the last loving memory of the daughter with her mother.

This is painful, really painful, why the innocent child, why? cry

4 Likes

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Localemperor: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by owolabi1222(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2020
Good morning
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by chris259(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Very touching i must say
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2020
wtf? can't even comprehend what's up

1 Like

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Chummynoni(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2020
Gosh!!!!.i hope that iranian man had been hanged already?. What a gory attack!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Heineken(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Man unkind to mankind... Sad cry

1 Like

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by aderinsola75355: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Very touching i must say
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by tobechi74: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
I feel like shedding tears
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Uyi168: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Do u have Mohammed bouazizi's photo??

1 Like

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Orjioorji(f): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
tobechi74:
I feel like shedding tears
cry na who is stoping you ?
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by jimmychang: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Henrywalker:
VICTIMS OF PERSISTENCE

I no go lie...tears dey my eyes as I read this thing ...why people wicked like this embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
That Chinese guys case was extreme. Who does that?

Sad and very touching.
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
That pic of a skinny child and a vulture beats them all

1 Like

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by BaddieFreak(f): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Interesting thread
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by theFilmtric: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
embarassed lipsrsealed cry embarassed Life is not lively.
theFilmtricsay
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Angelacruz: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
sobbing now...
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Hoodyrich(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
If you are alive and healthy Give thanks to the most high with every time you get.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Introvertmemer(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
ITbomb:
That pic of a skinny child and a vulture beats them all
aswear,and the photographer did nothing but wait, just so he could win some dumb award.
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Drella(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mehn what sad stories.The Tibetan guy is some crazy mofo.And the man who poured acid is crazy asf.Why is the world like this?
Just check my signature.
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by boss1310(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Where is that idiot that did this to his family,hope he wasnt killed quick
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by laiza(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
These pictures is the literal definition of photos of a thousand words!
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Case do dey heaven o, dem no go fit settle am finish.
Acid on people!!!
Some people's wickedness is on another level
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by Shortyy(f): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Woah
Re: The Most Emotional Pictures I Have Ever Seen? (Pictures) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Henrywalker:
VICTIMS OF PERSISTENCE

Anger management courses are important.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Best Kept Secret For Men Only. This Is The Best Cure For PE / When Its 3am But You Are Trying To Squeeze In One More Episode (PHOTO) / Lady Quits Job Just To Breastfeed Her Grown Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.