Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? (8270 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Dumped � / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nazgul:
I'm only concerned about 22 people who liked your post and I'm working tirelessly to ensure that they get the desired psychological help that they deserve.

Cos they considered it to be serious, unlike you. Anyway, thanks for your unhelpful contribution.
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
jimmychang:
Launch her vagina grin grin grin

This guy funny ..shebi na space shuttle

Lol, bro
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
DaInferno:
Dear Launcher of Vaginas
To whom brain is given, sense is expected. Let the poor girl be, block every means of her reaching you, don't tarnish her life with your lifestyle. A man that picks a fellow man over a woman because that man is president will scatter the family eventuallyundecided

Lol, bro. Thanks for your contribution. Duly noted.
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
angelfallz:

Don't allow Buhari or any politician or politics destroy what you have.
By your own admission she's a good girl, a difference of political opinion is not enough to break up.
You both should take her back ASAP!!!

Thanks for your contribution, bro. Noted.

1 Like

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Notatribalist(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
AdolfAboki:
Hi, guys, please I need your help. My girlfriend Chioma and I have been dating for quite some time now, even thinking about marriage. She's a good girl and decent too. I was even the one that launched her vagina(may God Almighty forgive us both).

But she did something unforgivable yesterday. She had the guts to tell me she doesn't understand why I love President Mohammadu Buhari and that she doesn't like him. That was the height of it! So I ended the relationship and for good.

But she doesn't want to let go. I have already blocked all her numbers and her social media accounts. Still she would call with private and other people's numbers. I am fed up guys. What should I do? Should I arrest her?
You just did her a favor. Anyone who still love PMB despite all that has been happening is a fool.
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Oesophagus99(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
O.P! Pls go & steal some sense..
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by chubinwa(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
AdolfAboki:
Hi, guys, please I need your help. My girlfriend Chioma and I have been dating for quite some time now, even thinking about marriage. She's a good girl and decent too. I was even the one that launched her vagina(may God Almighty forgive us both).

But she did something unforgivable yesterday. She had the guts to tell me she doesn't understand why I love President Mohammadu Buhari and that she doesn't like him. That was the height of it! So I ended the relationship and for good.

But she doesn't want to let go. I have already blocked all her numbers and her social media accounts. Still she would call with private and other people's numbers. I am fed up guys. What should I do? Should I arrest her?
You are a nincompoop
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by osarogie28841: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
You love Buhari,isorite,go on
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Slade47(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
uncleck:
Clout chaser. You don't even know how to make up storry
I TIRE O.Who in their right mind would breakup with his girlfriend over buhari of all people.op stop fooling yourself by wasting our time
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Slade47(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fecking simp
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
I would have said something but after reading your story ur mata pass me....
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
chubinwa:
You are a nincompoop

Why the insult bro?
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Slade47:
I TIRE O.Who in their right mind would breakup with his girlfriend over buhari of all people.op stop fooling yourself by wasting our time

It's a serious issue bro. And we don't joke with Buhari here.
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Trinitycian: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
I would have said something but after reading your story ur mata pass me....

You think it's a joke?
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Slade47:
Fecking simp

Wetin bring simp enter this matter?
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
AdolfAboki:

My brother, you have done well.. Anyone who hates President Muhammadu Buhari is an enemy of Nigeria. Never date enemies of Nigeria!

God bless you.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Soljaboi44(m): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
You're nothing but a joke bro angry
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by officialfestus(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
uncleck:
Clout chaser. You don't even know how to make up storry
abeg forget the op,the guy brain dey infested with maggots.
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Richsteemit: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
All this Vagina launcher self grin grin
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you have done well.. Anyone who hates President Muhammadu Buhari is an enemy of Nigeria. Never date enemies of Nigeria!

God bless you.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thanks, boss
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Soljaboi44:
You're nothing but a joke bro angry

Hmm. It's well
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Richsteemit:
All this Vagina launcher self grin grin
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Akinbahm:

The post no pain me nah those 22 people wey rush go give am likes...

OP, we still dey December sha no carry this yeye ideology enter 2021 biko...

They're now more than 22, bro grin
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
U Don See Children 4 Here Na.

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
AdolfAboki:

Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Europeanian:

Arrest her for what?...is it a crime to call someone with a private number?

That's why I seek your advice. What should I do to stop her from calling me? I have done everything, but she won't stop.
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
AdolfAboki:

That's why I seek your advice. What should I do to stop her from calling me? I have done everything, but she won't stop.

Most times, people push their true love away because of futile pride.
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Europeanian:

Most times, people push their true love away because of futile pride.

Hmm.. Not pride, bro. But thanks for your contribution. Really appreciate
Re: I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? by AdolfAboki(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Truvel:
U Don See Children 4 Here Na.

Lol, bro, it's a serious issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Recent Picture Of Ex Wife Of Ooni Of Ife Wife Wura Ola / Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.