Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? (2375 Views)

Bride Teases Congregation As She Pretends To Have Forgotten Grooms Name / 15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by Infolenka: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
How do you know when a Nigerian girl is in love with you even if she pretends?
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by fati2001(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Infolenka:

DON'T DATE NIGERIA GIRLS!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by Uzomacharles: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lemme read comments
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by Henrywalker: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
A girl who loves you would stop giving out her contact info to other guys undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pretend you are over her, she is going to be a little bit more open
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by Uzomacharles: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Henrywalker:
A girl who loves you would stop giving out her contact info to other guys undecided.

Na whyning....
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by longetivity(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by fati2001(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=longetivity post=97003728][/quote]

Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by MediMedi(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
I toast her, she has not given me reply yet but the way I'm seeing her she's into me.

Today, before I could open mouth to Hail her this afternoon she had already cut in and called me 'sir'
To me one day, I will Bleep her

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by stacyadams: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Infolenka:
grin grin

When d bill u and u lock up without paying d billing...after some time d babe go wan d around u c u....u will hear small bill I bill u and u ran away....

The good tin bout it is they will channel d billing to another guy willing to pay and still giv u d ttoto at ur calling......that's if u have swag ooo

8 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by odinson1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
MediMedi:
I toast her, she has not given me reply yet but the way I'm seeing her she's into me.

Today, before I could open mouth to Hail her this afternoon she had already cut in and called me 'sir'

Bro she doesn't like you,you are just one of her many options
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by hashtagged(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
She won't ask for money
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by mardis: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Try testing her and see. Like just don't call, message or chat and see if she will be concerned to know what's up with you or fake illness and see her level of caring, or stop giving her money and pretend you're broke to see if she'll understand.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by muller101(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
[s][/s]
fati2001:

NL freak
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by anochuko01(m): 3:01am On Dec 13, 2020
You'll know by How much she is willing to sacrifice...

Sacrifice are in levels too, so the higher the sacrifice, the higher the level of Love.

There's this girl I've been talking to since last year and from the look of things, she won't hesitate to date me, but one thing about her is that she doesn't call me, na me dey always call. She's a good girl oo, but if you won't be willing to call me for 3 minutes, then you don't deserve a relationship with me.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by tobechi74: 3:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Willingness to give
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 13, 2020
Henrywalker:
One very solid point.
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by tydi(m): 5:17am On Dec 13, 2020
She will open her fat thighs to you on her first visit grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by tydi(m): 5:21am On Dec 13, 2020
MediMedi:

Who still woos a lady in this present time, just try get her contact WhatsApp, call, telegram or anything , then you act her bf, show her a Lil care then start dishing orders to her .
Re: Guys, How Do You Know When A Girl Is In Love With You Even If She Pretends? by davillian(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2020
Infolenka:
It will take time
But during that process don't spend too much on her....
Watch and you would notice one or 2things

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Mad Pass This Dude. / Video: Headmistress Mistakenly Sends Her N@k£d Video To Whatsapp Group / Man Dresses Like Female, Enters School Of Nursing For Sex With Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.