Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

This is serious someone really needs help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is serious someone really needs help (659 Views)

She Really Needs Help... How Would She Cope With Her Husband?? / How Do You Know Someone Really Likes You? / What Questions Do You Ask To Get To Know Someone Really Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is serious someone really needs help by abby88(f): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2011
i have a work met who took me out one day, we had a fabulous time i even spent the night at his place till noon the following day. he calls me yes and teases me alot, smiles at anything i say and he promised to keep the r/ship a secret not known at work but the funny thing is we have never had any kind of serious discussion about love i mean he told me he will always be there for me when ever i want to talk to him or need his help. he has told me alot about himself but asked me nothing about my passed. i dont know if he really loves me or we get it wrong. one thing is i know he enjoys talking to me. he looks so much critically at me and makes me even uncomfortable. pls wat do i do here i dont understand this guy
Re: This is serious someone really needs help by Babypinkyz(f): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
Give him sometime,he may mean his words! Try play along as well! It depends on how you go well with him. Goodluck
Re: This is serious someone really needs help by abby88(f): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2011
your right about that but remember he doesnt ask about my passed and we have never discussed anything about the r/ship is he serious or playing games
Re: This is serious someone really needs help by Pweety4me(f): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2011
Tight - rope cheesy
Re: This is serious someone really needs help by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2011
Abbey times have changed, gone are the days when a Lady sits back and watches a guy take his time. Its clear you want to know where this 'thing' is heading to. So if you are not cool with given him time you ask Him a direct question,'where is all this going'. You say he has not asked you about your past, Did you have to ask Him before He told you 'all' about Himself. If No, then why wait for Him to ask you. If Yes then it is clear he doesnt want to know. Trust me some circle of Men feel what you dont know wont kill you, But when You find it oh would it Bite wink
Re: This is serious someone really needs help by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2011
@poster
May I ask why he wants the r/ship to be a secret? Is it forbidden at your work place?
- not all r/ship are the same and you should figure out if you are a long term prospect or simply a workplace bootay.
- take your time, don't be in a rush, relax. You want to take this "thingy" faster than he really wants to. You may have different plans than he does about it.
- what so special about your past that you want him to know?! Can't you just start talking about it rather than for him to ask? Have YOU asked about his past?

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Is Ripe For Marriage / Ok Ladies And Gentlemen, Should This Be A Red Flag Or Is It Me Being Paranoid? / Is Love Is Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.