Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada (52848 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria IS NOT BETTER Than Canada / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by seanwilliam(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2020
demoBaba:
1. You also forget to compare Nigeria minimum wage with Canada minimum wage.

2. You also forget to mention salary paid per hour in Canada, and total package per month.

3. You also forget to compare unemployment rate in Nigeria, guys are ready to work but there's no work in Nigeria.

4. You also forget to mention insecurity in Nigeria, more than twenty number of arms robbers came to our area yesterday night operate freely.

5. Imagine a student in Canada that's building five bedroom duplex in Nigeria.

6. Them plenty....

If I no japa wetin I gain.

leave op na God go punish am.. dem go Dey diaspora Dey motivate us to stay back but non of them family Dey here.. awon ika buruku

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by mountmoriah(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2020
demoBaba:

2. You also forget to mention salary paid per hour in Canada, and total package per month.

3. You also forget to compare unemployment rate in Nigeria, guys are ready to work but there's no work in Nigeria.

4. You also forget to mention insecurity in Nigeria, more than twenty number of arms robbers came to our area yesterday night operate freely.

6. Them plenty....

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by persius555(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Op, when are you coming back. Or are you back already?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by LeeSantos(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Idonije8:
very jealous grin them they find the opportunity to leave but they will Come here to discourage people na witch craft they do them
define jealousy and summarise how this post relates to jealousy.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Jaqenhghar: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Kalapizim:
Great insight most people wont like to hear.
What insight. Thats a whole lot of bullshit. The only thing I can agree with here is about the weather.
You say education is cheaper. In Niggeria you are paying for an education system that is outdated and has no relevance in the modern world. You say healthxare is cheaper. In Niggeria you dont have a health care system at all. If healthcare is really affordable how come the rich fly out to access basic healthcare? Make ina dey use una brain nah

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by adecz: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2020
undecided lipsrsealed undecided

❎❎❎❎✖✖✖❎❎❎❎

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Splitmind: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria is the best country in the world all thanks to our great leader President Muhammadu Buhari.

I'm sure each and every Nigerian agrees with me on this.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Openyamind111(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Cowardliness kii you if you no like Canada.. insecurity is a reason enough for you to consider leaving this scam project called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Gamezi(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Still love to live in Canada than Nigeria tongue

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by alawiiyeyoruba: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2020
A beg OP, where you dey currently? hope say na naija you dey??

Do you wonder what the uses of Black soap (Ose dudu) are……… read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/african-black-soap-ose-dudu-right-treat-to-your-skin/
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by allandutch: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2020
meobizy:
Yet OP Is in Canada reporting this. Lol. Abegi, I sabi the format.

As in ehn... Baba dey Canada dey tell us why Nigeria is better. In fact Nigeria better sotey the guy japa.

Nonsense and ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Kingstanding: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2020
hakeem4:
To be honest, I do not feel like relocating out of Nigeria. I don’t know the fuse Nigerians have with Canada sha
. But I pray to God Almighty that you and your family won't have ailments like heart disease, kidney disease and terminal disease in Jesus name then you will know that it worth it to be a Canadian. Nigeria is hell fire on Earth. If you have not been sicked before you won't know the value of good health. A word is enough for the wise.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2020
The Op has no hope of travelling out... probably financially incapacitated. Thats a hopeless comparison.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSt28K6b/
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2020
CamusMidas:

How does that help to put things in perspective if you won't mention how much you earn.
Na stupidity dey worry them.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by wolextayo: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2020
demoBaba:

6. Them plenty....

You spoke my mind bro. He earn in cad and spends in cad. Unnecessary conversion to naira might not be needed. We don't share anything in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by ismodiwa(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2020
CANADA is more secured than Nigeria #Thats the most important

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Karleb(m): 8:59am On Dec 15, 2020
For someone that goes to Canada everyday in my dream, this is Bullshit!

8 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Kalapizim:
Great insight most people wont like to hear.

To an average Nigerian who is ignorant Canada is Paradise on earth undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by seanwilliam(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Kekereekun123:
You are a silly person op. When are you coming home. Do we even have health care in Nigeria. If you call ambulance will any come Nonsense
na the bolded be your problem? U no even talk of lackadaisical attitude of health workers when u reach hospital self.. joy no Dey this land anymore

5 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lozanni(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Ops should have told us what the minimum wage is in Canada compared to Nigeria that is about N30,000 per month.
The wages they pay Canadians, I believe, is enough to make them pay for expensive education and other expenses and still have savings at the end of the month. The reverse seems to be the case in Nigeria, unfortunately.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Fash20: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2020
These points are as weak as the p in psychology

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by JADEK01(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Keshinr0:

I swear what the nigga wrote just dey vex me.
Canada minimum monthly wage is $2900 that's about 1.4million.
They want to earn such an amount, but they don't want to spend up to #100,000 monthly
Canada dollar is around 280....
U can’t spent less than #300k per month
Rent,electricity,fuels,insurance....u may not be able to save up to 500k a month
But still better
In terms of standards of living
Compare to Nigeria life

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by koolaid87: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2020
This is a comedy

Pls treat this thread as such

Op is just being silly

Go get your Visa and get the fvck outta that shithole

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by southsouthking(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Then come back home please
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by yoosooph: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I9Y3PS42vo

Pls, just return to Nigeria and let me go there to replace you.

Nigeria is not better than any country in world.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by 79733139(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2020
@Everyone: She is just looking for YouTube views.

@Modo9: If it is that bad, please relocate back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by motionarena: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2020
meobizy:
Yet OP Is in Canada reporting this. Lol. Abegi, I sabi the format.
she is crazy why she no japa come back Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by babesiosis: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Are you going to be paid in naira or cad over there
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by iBuyandSell: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2020
Come back to Nigeria and allow me move to Canada, I’ll manage the expensive things like that, so long it’ll be money well spent.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by southsouthking(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
When I was residing in UAE, I was paying 150k a month for just one room, just imagine how much I spend in a year, nothing is free anywhere.

How much where your monthly earnings?
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Bryan88(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2020
nigeria can never b better than canada in any way...period!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Tomzino(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2020
demoBaba:

6. Them plenty....

God bless you bro you said it all! The person that created that threadis an idiot why can't she come come! Some people are just naturally Ingrates! Even in Naija rice is expensive. If I no go Canada wetin I gain !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

After Over One Year In Ghana. / • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA / Accident Along Benin Highway Few Days Ago,Some Dead,Others Injured(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.