Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada (52846 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria IS NOT BETTER Than Canada / Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2020
But why do those who go to Canada don't want to come back to Nigeria. You are in Faraway Canada enjoying life and you are lecturing us why Nigeria is better than canada
Points are not valid until they give me reasons.
Infact I suspect these post is sponsored by people like Lai Mohammed, Buhari, Ngige and all those in government.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Christian07(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2020
OP is just stewing rubbish jst to get more paid views on YouTube to prolong her stay in Canada

Me am just waiting for trump to win the re election so I can sharperly relocate

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by HalpyBee(f): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2020
MhiztaRange:
Rubbish post, you work and earn in CAD while in Canada, they don’t pay you in naira. You’re comparing house rent in Nigeria that is 500 (thousand) to Canada that is 800(hundred)CAD, are you mad?
You took the words out of my mouth. You are earning in dollars and you are calculating your spendings in Naira. That's weird.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by dbestuncle: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Lie Lie Mohammed

Eriokanmi:
By the grace of God, I'm doing far better than those you call fraudsters, including those politicians stealing our money. My profession had taken be to Washington DC to dine with the US president. I don't know who else in government have got such privilege except the president. God's grace abounds. I've got no regret in coming back home to invest my time and talent. Agriculture is the way to go.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lexy2014: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2020
hakeem4:
how much do you pay as tax in Nigeria that you want to have what the western worlds are having?

Good. So resolve this:

Deduct d tax & tell us what is left. Then tell us what d tax is used for& if it mproves d living standards of Canadian residents compared to Nigeria. U will also do well to put such public service in monetary terms& tell us d quality compared to nigerias public service
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Christian07(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I9Y3PS42vo

OP is just stewing rubbish jst to get more paid views on YouTube to prolong her stay in Canada

Me am just waiting for trump to win the re election so I can sharperly relocate
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by OmoManU: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Actually this are one of the few conversations we don't wanna have yet!

yes there are security challenges, there are bad roads everywhere, just so many challenges in almost everything but yet if we look well inwardly we will realise that it is not all doom here in Nigeria.

but yet still yet wemove

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by chriscrosss(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Mumu, wat makes it cheaper...wats your monthly pay..wat ya collect wen you work in Canada.. A bricklayer in Nigeria will work from morning till night, all he earns is 2500 naira.. Calculate that in Canada dollar.. You re sick woman...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Soknown: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lexy2014: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Yes, we have it all, except leadership. My grammar was lucid enough. Natural resources, material resources, human resources, good weather, intelligent people...all these aren't defined by leadership. God defines them and He's blessed us immensely with them. Those at the helms of affairs managing those God-given resources are the wrong ones...leadership issues. do I make myself clear now?

It seems u aren't even understanding urself. Ur grammar is lucid that's y the contradictions are obvious.

If u "have it all here", y did u go to d US for ur post graduate? If u don't have good leadership, how can u now "have it all here"?

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by banmee(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Kalapizim:
Great insight most people wont like to hear.

All I see is 10 reasons why Nigerians have become used to suffer and poverty. They are so used to it they don't even know they are suffering anymore

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by mmsen: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Kalapizim:

Nope. All they want to hear is that abroad is better so that there is no reason for them to treat their home with some respect.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Naughtysex: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

trash trash trash
why can't you compare the living standard too or salary scale of the two countries for the same job

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by CheedyJ(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2020
hakeem4:
I am not saying Nigeria is totally better than Canada now.

I mean if you’re doing well in Nigeria, there’s no need to relocate to Canada if not you’re most likely to regret it
Insecurity is enough reason for anyone to relocate..

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Kingdemi212019: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2020
demoBaba:
1. You also forget to compare Nigeria minimum wage with Canada minimum wage.

2. You also forget to mention salary paid per hour in Canada, and total package per month.

3. You also forget to compare unemployment rate in Nigeria, guys are ready to work but there's no work in Nigeria.

4. You also forget to mention insecurity in Nigeria, more than twenty number of arms robbers came to our area yesterday night operate freely.

5. Imagine a student in Canada that's building five bedroom duplex in Nigeria.

6. Them plenty....

If I no japa wetin I gain.

my brother if I no follow you wetin I gain
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Oshokalo: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Keshinr0:

I swear what the nigga wrote just dey vex me.
Canada minimum monthly wage is $2900 that's about 1.4million.
They want to earn such an amount, but they don't want to spend up to #100,000 monthly
oga quiet and do research Canadian dollars is 297 do ur calculation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Rossntti: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
maternal:

Because no matter how much money you have, nonsense like this can always happen. How does 400, not four, but 400 students go missing? What a joke of a country. Everything is not about money.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/7519757/nigerian-school-students-missing/amp/

Abeg shut up. Are they dead? They are alive, and their release is being negotiated.

What would you say about the USA with 30,000 homicides per annum?

Will you call them "a joke"?

Nah...they are your white gods, so how dare you?

Useless.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Liposure: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
ibabz:
I think it would be better you come back to Nigeria and enjoy all these benefits you just mentioned.
dont mind her. Enemy of progress
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by tatatar: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Farki:
Those are all useless reasons because the amount an average Canadian will earn dwarfs the expenses compared to the average Nigerian.

You didn't even bring a tangible reason for why Nigeria is better, if given the choice between Nigeria and Canada we know what most people will pick.
Yes,but it's not your average earning Nigerian who is going to Canada thou.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Etinosa1234: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Kingstanding:
. But I pray to God Almighty that you and your family won't have ailments like heart disease, kidney disease and terminal disease in Jesus name then you will know that it worth it to be a Canadian. Nigeria is hell fire on Earth. If you have not been sicked before you won't know the value of good health. A word is enough for the wise.

Y'all like giving stupid points...

Hope u are not typing this from Nigeria sha

Infact hope none of ur family members have moved to Benin or Cameroon instead of residing in hell

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Necksonnel: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
At OP you're a mad man. How is education cheaper when you don't get one tenth of quality education Canada give. How is electricity cheaper when you don't have it like it Canada. How is health care cheaper when you don't have good health like Canada not even close. The comparation is nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by OChimex: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Kalapizim:

You little boys and your immature understanding and conclusions on things.

He forgot to tell you that you make more money there to afford those things there, while in Nigeria you don't make anything not to talk of affording those cheaper things here in Nigeria.

Petrol, data, house rent, electricity, food etc are so cheaper in Nigeria, but know that majority of Nigerians living in Nigeria dont even see those things not to talk of affording those cheap things because you have no job and make no money.

But in Canada you have job and make money that will enable you afford those necessities that are readily available.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by hakeem4(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
lexy2014:

Good. So resolve this:

Deduct d tax & tell us what is left. Then tell us what d tax is used for& if it mproves d living standards of Canadian residents compared to Nigeria. U will also do well to put such public service in monetary terms& tell us d quality compared to nigerias public service
at the end of the day it is not easy to save over there.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by xest(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

And you are still there in Canada telling us cock and bull story. Come back na

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by iv2000: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Dear Modo9, this comparison is inconsequential just as it's titled "Opinion". How can you even compare Nigeria educational system with that of Canada? Do Nigeria have a functional school and yet you scramble overseas for degrees?

Do Nigerians really feel comfortable paying for epileptic so called power? And that's what you enjoyed over in Canada uninterrupted!

Where's the Healthcare system in Nigeria? When you travel out for common check up! It's laughable why make those kind of post in the public.

Imagine a family friend who left Nigeria to Canada as a health practioner within a space of less than a year...Feb 2019- Dec 2020 building a twin duplex of 4 and 5 bedroom in Nigeria! A feat he couldn't achieve all his years of working in a country of his own. Please my dear, things are bad in Nigeria, let's not pretend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Psoul(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Making money to access all the cheap things u mentioned in Nigeria is like going to hell and coming back.
Did u think about that too

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by RealAlubarika(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
If you never travel, you will think abroad is easy, life is not easy anywhere.

God bless you for this statement.
Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Oyinlade336: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Honestly i bame not a single person saying if you work hard, nigeria is better, Pls in what way is your So called nigeria better, A Country where people were killed and all the President could do is to visit cows?? I really take No blame on you guys, if it were one of your People Who were hospitalized during the End SARS protest and You were Told no light to operate your patients or no more oxygen presently even the worst to hear was that Doctors were on strike even when needed the most, did you also mention take from your recall that minimum wage is $2,900 Pls people with Msc degree holder Civil engineer, how much are they Paid over there, here I'm having a Laundry and a Pos shop, and after which you take a $30 barbing you come here to Advice someone like me to cope with nigeria, Young man i believe you calculate how much your Money After a one night party club to Post This rubbish..

Nigeria mimimum wage you use it to get haircut 2ice in a month and you are complaining, and even Told you the mininimum wage also affect private sectors, do you know how much they selling malaria Medicine ??

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by Vicjnr07: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Modo9:

rubbish. Upon dat u still dey dere dey flourish. Abegii na fool go reason wit u.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by moodyguy: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2020
But honestly if you have good money in Nigeria i dont see any reason why you should travel abroad,abegi travelling abroad is now OLD SCHOOLS,unless for studies.You can hustle and make it big in 9ja and travel out for vacation.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by teamsynergy: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2020
This op is ill-informed..

How can you be living in a western world and still be this slow...

Which health care do we have in Nigeria...

She should relocate back home na...

1 Like

Re: Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada by lexy2014: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2020
hakeem4:
at the end of the day it is not easy to save over there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

After Over One Year In Ghana. / • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA / Accident Along Benin Highway Few Days Ago,Some Dead,Others Injured(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.