Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season (7246 Views)

Twitter Ban: The Position Of House Of Representatives - Femi Gbajabiamila / Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter / Lagos CBD Advises Against Sale, Use Of Fireworks Within Business Districts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by frankleesehi(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Delta State Government Bans The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season. Sellers And Buyers To Be Arrested If Caught

The Delta State government on Monday has said that the use of fireworks popularly known as 'Knockout' is ban from being use this festive season. HGS Media Plus reports.

The secretary to the State Government, Chiedu Ebie in a statement said that the use of fireworks is ban due to the security implications that may arise from the use of the firework.

He further stated that security operatives have been put in place to enforce the law and that any one that violate the order will be prosecuted.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/12/delta-state-government-ban-the-use-of-fireworks-during-festive-season/

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
No way
This cristmas, aint no way in hell
Infact , we go shoot guns cuz we survived 2020

Breaking news gang, put your trigger finger up
Broad day , let them bullets fly nigga po po po po like the 4th of july
Drive-by shoot your doors off, turn your 4-door to a coupe nigga

IGP Adamu do not test us!!!

Modified: So this new actually made FP tongue now let me dedicate my first track on my oped album

Rags to riches, nigga came from the bottom
Hood rats, now a nigga fuckin' on models
Ridin' in the foreign, remember ridin' on MARTA
Grind got harder and my mind got smarter
I was gettin' bags for the cheap
When I ain't had money, I was robbin', nigga
I was gettin' bags for the free
21 Gang, they were right beside me
And they still with me, nigga, I'm on TV
Couple niggas switched up, bitched up, Bleep 'em
I can't go nowhere without a pistol or a rubber
I'm too, too player to put a bitch before my brother
I'm too street smart, nigga, to serve a undercover
Niggas tryna clone a nigga's shit, damn, woah
Used to drive a hotbox, shit, Lambo
Niggas want a handout, shit, mine broke
I grinded for this shit, I grinded for this shit
Can't change on my game, niggas still here
Kinda hard to change my ways 'cause the shit real
Niggas rappin' 'bout shit they ain't even lived
Niggas lyin', I can hear it in their ad-libs
I'm poppin' Percocets, bitch, not Advil
It's kinda bleeped up what they did to Black, damn
If I catch him in the trap, I'mma whack him
I catch that boy in traffic, nigga, I'mma whack him
Nigga, try to keep up with this fashion
Makin' sure my kids happy
They dependent on their daddy
Tryin' not to let the streets distract me
I know it's bumps in the road like acne
Had to sell dope, I couldn't be an athlete
I'm a solid young nigga, you can ask C
The internet ain't gon' help you understand me
I'm a street nigga, yeah I'm famous
I'm a rapper, nigga, and I'm gangbangin'
Everybody kill a nigga, what you claimin'?
Everybody get it with your nigga flamin'
All these chains on a nigga like I'm stranglin'
Ran off with your money, nigga, guess we straight then
You knockoff gangbangers ain't bangin'
In the hood everyday, I'm hangin'
And I come through when the gang need
And I wear shades so they can't see
And I pay them lawyers and the bond fees
Nigga one thousand, I'm beyond G
I put my main bitch inside Givenchy
Niggas still askin', "Can you front me?"
My old ho sayin', "Boy you growed up"
Promethazine, it got a nigga slowed up
Too solid, pussy niggas can't disclose us
Went and seen Eliante, and he froze us
I'm too street to walk around with my nose up
Especially to the niggas knew me 'fore I blowed up
Savage Mode drop, now my price'll go up
Streets cold, nigga, they ain't showin' no love
Niggas get in front of judge and they fold up
Face shot, hit that boy with the whole dub
I'm a street nigga, yeah I'm famous
I'm a rapper, nigga, and I'm gangbangin'
Everybody kill a nigga, what you claimin'?
Everybody get it with your nigga flamin'
All these chains on a nigga like I'm stranglin'
Ran off with your money, nigga, guess we straight then
You knockoff gangbangers ain't bangin'
In the hood everyday, I'm hangin'
Couple niggas switched up, bitched up, Bleep 'em
I can't go nowhere without a pistol or a rubber
I'm too, too player to put a bitch before my brother
I'm too street smart, nigga, to serve a undercover

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by mayklef(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
No Banger, No Xmas

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by chrisanderson99: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wahala for who don import fireworks wan sell am to make money for Delta State.

9 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by robosky02(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
angry
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Niggaindoha(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
No be today nah.

11 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Brokeronline: 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Qui sera sera....
What must be must be...
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
They ban this every year.. but dont actually implement it

26 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Llight101(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hahaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by merits(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Why how would I make my jealous neighbor knows that I have money more than him?

Fire work is use to intimidate jealous neighbor. grin it sweet die.

17 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by dona4real(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
OK!
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by UDbester(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na today, e don tay!!!! Mumu government.
Instead make Dem ban unnecessary increment in the price of food and other commodities na banga Dem dey place ban on!.

Misplaced priority

16 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Starzo: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
na today??... nothing dey happen
Even army ban am that year but boys still throw bangard inside effurun barracks
e don Tay wey area rugged

10 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na today
Make dem go siddon jare!! But come oo, who get money to dey buy fireworks 4 dis buhari era grin chaii.

[i][/i]las las dis life no balance.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Obc1234(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Every year talk
No be today it start

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Queenserah26(f): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Okay o
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by wellmax(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na so every government dey ban banger every year.
E no go stop us still.

7 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by ipobarethieves: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
sad Fireworks dey cause covid nah undecided.I kuku trust Lasgidi pipu.Dem don dey knock am since 2 wks back
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by elisho: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
no way we die here I go shot shot shot no u go Tay governor

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Flynnthekidd(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Story for the gods! They announce this ban every year yet nothing dey sup...the skreets are not smiling. What's Christmas and New year without knock outs?? 1 sound, 2 sounds,3 sounds... think they now have 15 sounds...I've not even mentioned bomb and rocket. Ogbeni limit your ban to your house hold

9 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by armyofone(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Which kind faya work Nigeria get ? The gbosa gbosa cabad and bisco light ?
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Exc2000: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
The trend is already fading away due to bad economy

It doesn't even feel like Christmas is around the corner

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by ipobarethieves: 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
D government go tire
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Chris2863(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wetin E do you?? shocked grin
mayklef:
E
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by saintruky(m): 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
D surplus ones dem shoot for my area dis night nko, how come police nor go arrest em... We go shoot enough knockout to celebrate 2020 survival... Na only asaba d ban fit hold... I trust my warri

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by collinsVP: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Yeye talk.
Nonsense sad
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by tarantino1: 12:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Something wey boys don dey do since November 1st lol
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:13am On Dec 15, 2020
What! for those that have it at hand or wants to sell are at loss already. Some will still do fireworks
Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Obyino: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2020
So as you ban now, watin come happen

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by Deeppussy69: 12:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Carry talk embarassed grin

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Ban The Use Of Fireworks During Festive Season by sammysneh(m): 1:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Brokeronline:
Qui sera sera....
What must be must be...

Na wash, they can't do shit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Stopping Fashola’s Probe —keyamo / "Saint" Sani Abacha By Generals Muhammadu Buhari And Friends / If Igbos Sincerely Want Biafra....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.