Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back (5551 Views)

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by agboifeanyi242(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerians have reacted to a video that was shared on Twitter and went viral on the platform recently. In it, two ladies are seen having a confrontation with one of them heavily assaulting the other.

In the 10 seconds video, the ladies are seen arguing in an African language and not long after, one of the ladies landed the other three heavy slaps to the face.

The lady who the slaps landed on however didn’t throw a tantrum or reciprocate the assault but instead made away from the scene.

Watch video:

https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/14/i-trust-naija-babe-nigerians-react-to-video-of-a-lady-receiving-heavy-slaps-without-fighting-back/
https://twitter.com/i/status/1338554717958508546

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Ahmed0336(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Chi mo!!!!!

I no fit make mouth on social media till e happen to me una go hear my story for CNN angry
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by WonderManly(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2020
In PASUMA voice: Gbami l'eti otun kin t'osi si, o Sha mo wipe mio l'agbara, w'aragbara fun mi k'oma ba regret o.
So I can't blame the lady at all. She just did what Jesus Christ asked us to do whenever you're/we're slapped. So just followed the Jesus Christ way!
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Kapilta(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2020
My kind of gal. Buh me i no go wait make person slap me sha. I hate violence i nor just knw why.
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Anaerobi(m): 7:12am On Dec 15, 2020
the most be reason for that na. you @Op, na every slap way them slap u, u slapped back?
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by yanabasee(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Godada(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Jesus instructed if we get slapped on the left cheek, turn the right cheek for the person to continue...

she's just being obedient
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Openbusiness: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Jesus instructed if we get slapped on the left cheek,
turn the right cheek for the person to continue...

she's just being obedient
Jesus also said be wise as Serpents. Nothing stops her from dodging the slap. If na slap wey go shift her brain and give her concussion, will she be able to turn the right cheek for another slap? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by CandyOps(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Sounds like a dirty slap shocked
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Folzye(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Dey chop slap because of one boy grin
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by lotkyes200: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2020
See wife material
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Loner97(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2020
Wahala for who chop slap oh
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by DonBenny77(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Na ghana na, she actually told her "medawsi" meaning thank you.
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by tnerro1(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2020
If na me , I no go talk. One week later, I go ambush you with mask and a very big stick, deal with you well well. The next day , I go buy energy drink come, den ask you wetin happen. By the way, am an introvert cool
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by tobechi74: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2020
People who do not hit back can be very dangerous. Plan deadlier attack later

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by sanemind5(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Exc2000: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Naso Politicians dey slap us for Naija
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Kondomatic(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
agboifeanyi242:

In the 10 seconds video, the ladies are seen arguing in an African language and not long after, one of the ladies landed the other three heavy slaps to the face.

The lady who the slaps landed on however didn’t throw a tantrum or reciprocate the assault but instead made away from the scene.

The mother eagle once sent her eaglet to hunt for food and he returned with a duckling.

Just when they were about to eat it, the mother asks what did the mother of the duckling say, at what he responds that nothing was said.

Mother eagle wasn't comfortable with that. She told the Eaglet to return the duckling because There was something eerie in the silence.

There's something ominous in this lady's silence.

This fight isn't over

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by anochuko01(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2020
I remember witnessing one back in my secondary school. Gaspar slap that girl like three to four times, Na so the girl dey ask "where's my Biro"
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Seniorwriter(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2020
This is the kind of slaps our Clueless Politifians deserve!!
I hope this is a media stunt else the girl that recieved the slaps is emotionally imbalance! She must be mad to not run or react.

Anyways Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

© Seniorwriter
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2020
that is Mary mother of Jesus
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Shortyy(f): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Let me break it down for you.

Two besties, the slappee has snatched the slapper's boyfriend.

So the slappee has no choice but to endure the pain of betrayal.

That's the reason she's not fighting back.

Some girls have so much time at their disposal.
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by agboola93862: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2020
People who do not hit back can be very dangerous. Plan deadlier attack later
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by p9movies: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Chai embarassed
Download lastest and upcoming 2020 movies @ p9movies.com
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Pweetyccee(f): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Lol I don chop d kind slap before ooo but that was in secondary school
Just 1 slap ooo cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Please I want to MARRY that LADY that received all those slaps without retaliation.
She's an Alien.

I wouldn't mind paying up to a million Naira to have her adopt my surname.
Whoever has her contact should tell her.
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Robinho22: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2020
On this video, I teach about how to break from Family Curses and Badluck using Palm kernel Oil. No matter where the Curses generated from whether Paternal or Maternal side. Some families out there no single member is making progress. Once you follow this my teaching and break out, you will be free for ever.�����
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6_5g7RtWs

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button to always get More powerful videos
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Anaerobi:
the most be reason for that na.
you @Op, na every slap way them slap u, u slapped back?
Abi, naso I chop like 8 slaps from aiye leader wen I dey 100level for eksu. Na Ogun go kill u for inside prison u deh o akube.
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Kobicove(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
If someone starts violence against you please return it with twice as much force! angry
Re: Nigerians React To Video Of A Lady Receiving Heavy Slaps Without Fighting Back by Anaerobi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:

Abi, naso I chop like 8 slaps from aiye leader wen I dey 100level for eksu. Na Ogun go kill u for inside prison u deh o akube.
8 slap? u for slap at least 1 back na. are u not a man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guess What Am Checking Out In Her?? SEE PICS HERE / Did I Betray My Friend? Am In Deep Love: / Can Someone Please Inform These Ladies We All In The Recession Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.