Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? (4297 Views)

Reopened Land Borders: What Did Nigerians Gain From Closed Borders? / Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) / Nigeria Set For Highest Oil Exports To Europe In 7 Months (Dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by laiperi: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Rossniti and others,

Please continue to educate these ignoramus. I have never seen anyone deny their heritage as much as Africans.

Diop was called all kinds of names from Afrocentric, usurper to pure racist for exposing, no, rediscovering EGYPT as a Black Civilization.

In this day and age, who does not know that Spain, Italy up to the British monarchs have African blood still flowing in them?

You learn about Black Pope. They claim he was "white" North African! Before or after Egyptians were very black skin with woolly hair.

Some of us are just tired of these uninformed, uneducated and unlettered Africans.

Imagine, some of them argue against you in class in from of their white masters to get their PhDs.

A taya jor. Rossniti go on educating them. I nor get paws.

4 Likes

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by Yujin(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
rossniti:

Wrong sir

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/517773288385126588/
Some maps didn't include parts of northern Nigeria.
How do we from facts on ground gauge that Sokoto(Gobir) was part of the Songhai empire?
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by Abohboy: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Yujin:

Some maps didn't include parts of northern Nigeria.
How do we from facts on ground gauge that Sokoto(Gobir) was part of the Songhai empire?

Which maps

1 Like

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
laiperi:
Rossniti and others,

Please continue to educate these ignoramus. I have never seen anyone deny their heritage as much as Africans.

Diop was called all kinds of names from Afrocentric, usurper to pure racist for exposing, no, rediscovering EGYPT as a Black Civilization.

In this day and age, who does not know that Spain, Italy up to the British monarchs have African blood still flowing in them?

You learn about Black Pope. They claim he was "white" North African! Before or after Egyptians were very black skin with woolly hair.

Some of us are just tired of these uninformed, uneducated and unlettered Africans.

Imagine, some of them argue against you in class in from of their white masters to get their PhDs.

A taya jor. Rossniti go on educating them. I nor get paws.

No wahala bro. I'm used to these types. Their problem is deep media/colonial brainwashing, handed down from their own colonised parents. This has made them imbibe a mentality of racial insignificance, and this makes them very hostile to new information challenging their state of self-reduction.

But you know, I regard the Bible - old testament in particular - as a veritable history book. I also know the ancient Hebrews, like the ancient Egyptians, were blacks, as testified to in the bible.

It was prophesied in Deuteronomy 28 that the Hebrews (ie the 'bantu', forest blacks) would forget who they were, forget their heritage, lineage, and history, and would be cursed with 'blindness', and other people would take their place and claim their heritage. In addition to their being taken into captivity ''in ships'', and scattered all over the world (transatlantic slave trade).

So none of this should surprise us.

3 Likes

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 12:11am On Dec 17, 2020
MASTERS OF EUROPE

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 12:37am On Dec 17, 2020
BLACK ROYALTY IN EUROPE

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2020

Portrait of A “Mulatto” Aristocrat in Armor - School of Francois de Troy - (Toulouse) France (c. 1680-1730) Oil on Canvas

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by laiperi: 12:58am On Dec 17, 2020
Rossniti,

When Farrakhan started lecturing them, these are his own people that called him a racist.
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 1:03am On Dec 17, 2020
laiperi:
Rossniti,

When Farrakhan started lecturing them, these are his own people that called him a racist.

Yes bro. That's the effect of slavery and media/education bamboozlement of modern blacks.

But our people are slowly waking up to their glorious history of civilization and enlightenment.

And to the fact that the people who told them they were an ''inferior race'' are congenital liars from the deepest pits of hell.

1 Like

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 1:21am On Dec 17, 2020
The World's First Explorers

Ancient African Hairstyles
Africans took their unique hairstyles where ever they went in the world. Blacks in Rome, Africans in the Middle-east and Southeast Asia.

1 Like

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 1:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 1:44am On Dec 17, 2020
THE KHMER – THE ORIGINAL BLACK CIVILIZATION OF CAMBODIA

[img]https://criticxxtreme.files./2013/11/khmer-cambodia.jpg?w=326[/img]
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 1:51am On Dec 17, 2020
Jesus and Mary Were ORIGINALLY Depicted As Blacks throughout Europe and the Middle East. Until the middle of the slave trade era (late 17th century), when they began to WHITEN the images, to justify their lies about being ''superior''.

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 1:56am On Dec 17, 2020

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 2:02am On Dec 17, 2020
THE CONFESSIONS OF A COLONIALIST

Flora Shaw's (alias Lady Flora Lugard) book is an extraordinary look at the history of Africa, which she gathered from countless sources, and one would imagine a great deal of it came from the British Library and from the archives of The Times of London, for whom she had for many years been the Foreign Political Correspondent.

This book was first published 100 years ago showing the detail and descriptive power, and the greatness that Africa once was. Lady Lugard argues that:

"When the history of Negroland comes to be written in detail, it may be found that the kingdoms lying towards the eastern end of Sudan (classical home of Ancient Ethiopians) were the home of races who inspired, rather than of races who received, the tradition of civilization associated for us with the name of ancient Egypt. For they cover on either side of the Upper Nile between the latitudes of ten degrees and seventeen degrees, territories in which are found monuments more ancient than the oldest Egyptian monuments. If this should prove to be the case and civilized world be forced to recognize in a black people the fount of its original enlightenment, it may happen that we shall have to revise entirely our view of the black races, and regard those who now exist as the decadent representatives of an almost forgotten era, rather than as the embryonic possibility of an era yet to come."

"The fame of the ancient Ethiopians (ancient Kushites) was widespread in ancient history. Herodotus described them as the tallest, most beautiful and long-lived of the human races, and before Herodotus, Homer, in even more flattering language, described them as the most just of men, the favorites of the gods. The annals of all the great early nations of Asia Minor are full of them. The Mosaic records allude to them frequently; but while they are described as the most powerful, the most just, and the most beautiful of the human race, they are constantly spoken of as Black, and there seems to be no other conclusion to be drawn than at that remote period of history, the leading race of the Western World was a Black race."

Lady Lugard/Flora Shaw Lugard, Asa G. Hilliard, III, A Tropical Dependency: An Outline of the Ancient History of the Western Sudan With an Account of the Modern Settlement of Northern Nigeria, 1900
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 17, 2020
rossniti:

No wahala bro. I'm used to these types. Their problem is deep media/colonial brainwashing, handed down from their own colonised parents. This has made them imbibe a mentality of racial insignificance, and this makes them very hostile to new information challenging their state of self-reduction.

But you know, I regard the Bible - old testament in particular - as a veritable history book. I also know the ancient Hebrews, like the ancient Egyptians, were blacks, as testified to in the bible.

It was prophesied in Deuteronomy 28 that the Hebrews (ie the 'bantu', forest blacks) would forget who they were, forget their heritage and history, and would be cursed with 'blindness', and other people would take their place and claim their heritage. In addition to their being taken into captivity ''in ships'', and scattered all over the world (transatlantic slave trade).

So none of this should surprise us.

Does this curse have a time frame?
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 2:21am On Dec 17, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Does this curse have a time frame?

No. But Yahweh promised that he would rescue his people from their debased condition, and that all the races who connived to put them down from their lofty position on earth, would pay the price.

''He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity''

- Revelation 13:10
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by kalu61(m): 2:39am On Dec 17, 2020
I'm still wondering the relationship of the topic you dished out to the information you are putting out. Like l said earlier, there is no account of your ancient Nigeria conquering Europe.

That's what l expected to see or you did you open the thread for just argument sake or curiousity?
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 2:44am On Dec 17, 2020
kalu61:
I'm still wondering the relationship of the topic you dished out to the information you are putting out. Like l said earlier, there is no account of your ancient Nigeria conquering Europe.

That's what l expected to see or you did you open the thread for just argument sake or curiousity?

Use your head. I never said ''Ancient Nigeria conquered Europe''. I asked if ancient Nigerians were among the Moors who conquered southern Europe, especially given that parts of Northern Nigeria were once a part of the mighty Songhai Empire, the region from which the Moors invaded Europe.
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by kalu61(m): 2:50am On Dec 17, 2020
rossniti:

Use your head. I never said ''Ancient Nigeria conquered Europe''. I asked if ancient Nigerians were among the Moors who conquered southern Europe, especially given that parts of Northern Nigeria were once a part of the mighty Songhai Empire, the region from which the Moors invaded Europe.
"It would be interesting to know how many ancient NIGERIANS were among these conquerors and rulers of Europe"

Now l ask you again, was it out of curiosity, argument or information that you opened the thread?
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 3:01am On Dec 17, 2020

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 3:02am On Dec 17, 2020
kalu61:

"It would be interesting to know how many ancient NIGERIANS were among these conquerors and rulers of Europe"

Now l ask you again, was it out of curiosity, argument or information that you opened the thread?

All that plus information dissemination, education, research, inquiry, you name it.
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by rossniti: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2020
The Great Sphinx of Egypt - Construction Date - PREHISTORY, ie 5,000 years to 10,000 years +

"All the Egyptians," wrote French scholar Count de Volney in 1787, "have a bloated face, puffed-up eyes, flat nose, thick lips – in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says:

'As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians
because, like them, they are black with woolly hair...'

"When I visited the Sphinx, I could not help thinking that the figure of that monster furnished the true solution to the enigma (of how the modern Egyptians came to have their 'mulatto' appearance)

"In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Greeks and Romans, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold.

"Just think," de Volney declared incredulously, "that this race of Black men, today our slave and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, sciences, and even the use of speech! Just imagine, finally, that it is in the midst of people who call themselves the greatest friends of liberty and humanity that one has approved the most barbarous slavery, and questioned whether Black men have the same kind of intelligence as whites!

"In other words the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same stock as all the autochthonous peoples of Africa and from the datum one sees how their race, after some centuries of mixing with the blood of Romans and Greeks, must have lost the full blackness of its original color but retained the impress of its original mould."

- M. Constantine de Volney, Travels through Syria and Egypt in the Years 1783, 1784, and 1785 (London: 1787), p. 80-83.
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2020
illicit:

Hausa fulani yes, they were close to the Sahel and stayed on caravan routes, it's normal, they are used to it but you see the Oyo and Benin, that was a very much later thing, [b]Oyo adopted Calvary during the Ekiti parapo war[/b[ and it wasn't effective because if our topography.... we were never horse men, we trekked everywhere
Oyo and Ekiti parapo war ?

Oyo had long fallen before Ekiri Parapo sir
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by letu(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2020
illicit:
West Africans don't travel far from their abode historically....

That's why u find NOK arts here and no where else....

They had no sophisticated means of transportation
Just try and look at it again because that's what they want you to think or know.

1 Like

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by Raydos: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2020
This guy brain dey leak, There was nothing like Nigeria until 1960

So where are you getting your ancient Nigeria from?

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by letu(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You don't know history.

In 1920 there were already big cities and superb architecture in Europe. That same time Africans were still living in huts and running naked.

I don't want to talk about America where skyscrapers were numerous in newyork during that same period.
You failed this question and answer big time.
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by letu(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Yujin:

No part of Nigeria was under the Songhai empire. Hausaland did trade with the empire though.
You've failed this one, the research is simple as A B C D.

1 Like

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by Raydos: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2020
rossniti:

1920?

Was it in 1920 that Europeans first visited Africa? You said Africans lived in huts when Europeans first came. But so also did Europeans in Europe. And they first came to West Africa in the 14th century, not 1920.

Stop lying, The first picture is London in 1850, The second one is Eiffel tower in 1888, the third one is Greece!

European already had good cities as far back as 1400s

Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by Yujin(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2020
letu:
You've failed this one, the research is simple as A B C D.
Agreed. Songhai empire stretched to Western Hausaland. However, I don't think Kano fell into the her control.
Re: Did Nigerians Conquer Southern Europe In The Middle Ages? by melodyogonna(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2020
kalu61:
You must be high on weed. I don't blame you sha. Just like l was imaging the pillars supporting the space at childhood grin

Ancient Nigeria?

When did Nigerian come into being?. It's impossible to get such fact because our legends story were passed by moon light tales(oral history).

Lmao, he said na ancient Nigeria. People never seize to make me laugh grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Nigerians Allowed This Man To Win This Election We Are Finished / Lt-gen Akinrinade Regrets Fighting Civil War / Military Declare Shoot-on-sight In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.