Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Buhari Skewed PTF Projects In Favor Of His Northern Zone- By Yoruba Body - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Skewed PTF Projects In Favor Of His Northern Zone- By Yoruba Body (9559 Views)

Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) / S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Skewed PTF Projects In Favor Of His Northern Zone- By Yoruba Body by Asobank: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2011
A vote for buhari is a waste. it is a vote for injustice, corruption,stagnation and deceit.
Re: How Buhari Skewed PTF Projects In Favor Of His Northern Zone- By Yoruba Body by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
Vote Buhari / CPC
Re: How Buhari Skewed PTF Projects In Favor Of His Northern Zone- By Yoruba Body by somze(f): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
GenBuhari:

@somze,
The links u posted are not credible websites as they are anti-Buhari and is owned by corrupt individuals.
The only link you can remotely accuse of being biased is the dawodu link. And that depends from which glasses you look at it. The other links are non-nigerian and historical. Besides, facts are facts. I am a bit disappointed at this excuse.

GenBuhari:

Buhari was an overwhelming econonmic success!
Completely false. You know it and Buhari knows it.

GenBuhari:

reduced inflation from 39% to 5%
Treated and exposed as part of what ruined his Economic Recovery.

GenBuhari:

Paid off all our genuine debt
Paid off some, unable to pay others and got us brand new $3bn debt which equates to about $450bn today (if direct inflation values are used in calculation)

GenBuhari:

Refused to devalue the Naira leaving it at approx N1.00=$1.00
May be good or bad depending on which side of the fence an economy is on in terms of exports. I have explained this using China's policy.

GenBuhari:

Tell which subsequent president has better economic figures.
All the others actually, but that's a whole new discussion. Lets stick to what we have.

GenBuhari:

My rebuttals does not need any links to back them up, it is common knowledge and anybody willing to do little research would find everything I said is verifiable.
Actually you do need links to back them up. I do accept first hand witness narration in my arguments also. I have talked to a number of them who lived through his era. Some even worked as Junior Engineers in his PTF days. On the Economy, in terms of general job loss and scarcity of essential, they all support what I have said. I will be willing to listen to a different opinion if you know anyone however.
Re: How Buhari Skewed PTF Projects In Favor Of His Northern Zone- By Yoruba Body by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ somze
you can not simple turn facts on their head here

We are not five year olds angry
Re: How Buhari Skewed PTF Projects In Favor Of His Northern Zone- By Yoruba Body by danteweb: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2011
Young people and the Nigeria we see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40 Young Nigerians Selected For US Mandela Fellowship / Acn Dumps Ribadu! / What Is Your Governor Known For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.