Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) (2806 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2020
Sometimes we wonder what at all some people stand to gain by dating married men and worse of all when the wife happens to be your friend.

That is the case of Nafisa who was caught by her best friend naked in the house of her husband.

In a video sighted and per the narration in it, Maa Adwoa who happens to be the wife of the man whom they referred to as Nana came to her matrimonial home unannounced only to see her friend naked in her house.

The first part of the video sees Maa Adwoa giving Nafisa some beatings of her life saying because she is staying Techiman, her best friend Nafisa is using that as an opportunity to sleep with him.
In part 2 of the video, Nafisa is seen kneeling down and begging for forgiveness from Maa Adwoa explaining what led her to their house in the first place.

Also Read: Jubril al Sudan: Femi Adesina finally opens up on Buhari ‘being cloned’ in 2017

Watch the video (18+):
https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/16/married-woman-found-her-bestie-naked-in-her-house/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Trust People today at your own risk, me I only trust God oo. imagine bestie banging hubby at my back.
Wonders shall never end oo

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by Cubana01: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Nothing I no go see
Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by thesicilian: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2020
When you keep bragging about how good (even though it may not be true) your marriage is, or your man is in bed, to your so called bestie. Sometimes it makes them jealous and either want to spoil your happiness, or taste what you're enjoying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by Realtord43: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2020
They expect a guy to trust a girl when the themselve cant trust each other.

women are their worst enemy!
grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by istina: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Too bad!
Trust God only and yourself
But its only a wicked man who will be sleeping with besties.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by Graysons: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Smh.
Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Trust and Investigate... #OBJ

I used to remember those days when I can call a lady virtuous because she is calm, wearing long skirt, covering her body and acting strictly... When decently-dressed lady I do call virtuous those days told me she had affair with a guy I was worried about..

Trust God, forgive people, forgive but you may not be close..

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2020
I still wonder why any woman would have a bestie. Even as a single, I don't have a friend talk more when I now get married. Where will I have the time to run a family and still manage a bestie?

She brought it upon herself. Time to cut off all that bestie crap.

Some men though. Your wifes "bestie"?? Tufia!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by Exc2000: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2020
The wife must have bragged endlessly

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by ABOVEDELAW: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2020
TRUST NO BODY.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by adekola4258: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2020
Too bad!Trust God only and yourselfBut its only a wicked man who will be sleeping with besties.
Re: Married Woman Found Her Bestie Naked In Her House(video) by jyrre(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bicycle wahala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chat Ai / Finally I Have Found Answers (pics) / Look What A Female NL Mod Did To Me (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.