Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,583 members, 7,843,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady (5175 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by adekemi45600: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
It's a personal decision. If you decide to monitize sex
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Kondomatic(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
And you decided to overlook the comment she was replying.

Akpai. Woman matter go kill unah here las las.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by jyrre(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nigeria girls are stupid

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by chocboi78(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
There is everything wrong in being a prostitue, i can't imagine selling my body for money, GODFORBID.
but u still have sex anyways... So what's the biggie
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kondomatic:
And you decided to overlook the comment she was replying.

Akpai. Woman matter go kill unah here las las.

really! coming from KONDOmatic?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
adekemi45600:
It's a personal decision. If you decide to monitize sex

is anything wrong with prostitution? just answer yes or no and state your reason.

what do you classify as prostitution?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Kondomatic(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
ashewoboy:

really! coming from KONDOmatic?
What I do?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Womanizer(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
To me every girl that is dating more than one guy is a prostitue and every guy that is dating more than one girl is a womanizer.

So what do we call a lady who says her name is "Virginprincess" but she's not a virgin?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
To me every girl that is dating more than one guy is a prostitue and every guy that is dating more than one girl is a womanizer.
Shatapp dere, werey.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by JohnOkolo: 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:
This has been my stand

The society is to quick to condemn the later while praising the former. Both group do not like their job. An American based research revealed that about 85 percent of prostitute would leave their job if they were in a better financial situation. The statistics would rise in third world countries. Environment that breed hardship also breed sex workers.

No parent who have children he cannot train would fold his arm and watch the child die of hunger.He would send him out to hawk for himself. Of course that is child labor and the parent ought to be punnished. The child is the victim here. To protect the child from harm, parent provide a framework- a shop close to the house – where the child can assist behind the scene.

Similarly, financially motivated prostitute are victims of the society and do not deserve to be punnished. Imagine standing semi- naked in the middle of the night exposing ones body to cold not go mention the various incident of non- payment and rape. The job is illegal so they cannot report to anyone. When they do, society turn a deaf ear.

Criminalising prostitution does not help the victim. A law should protect the victim from harm. The prostitute are not harming anyone.

Holland ,one of the few countries go legalize prostitution reports a thirty percent reduction in rape- reported cases. Would plying the route provide a glimpse of hope for the oldest profession in the world?

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/27/divorce-marketer/

I like your constructive way of looking at a menace.

If only people can see all lowlifers like Yahoo Boys, Prostitutes, Armed Robbers and the likes are just humans who will break under certain conditions and everyone does not have the same break point. Then they will look at rehabilitation for all these lowlifes we have in the society.

But Prostitution is even going on in the holiest of Moslem Countries like Saudi and Palestine and even in Rome.

Prostitution is just so demeaning, and so many people in our society see themselves as nothing and see themselves as a means to an end. That's why someone will be a Prostitute, an Armed Robber, a Yahoo Boy (Thieves), a Ritual Believer and Killer and the list goes on.

But all I know is if it's against the law of the land, then they should face the consequences of their actions and the consequences of going against the natural laws
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by JohnOkolo: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
ashewoboy:

is anything wrong with prostitution? just answer yes or no and state your reason.

what do you classify as prostitution?

Yes, everything is wrong about been a Prostitute cause your Mother is not a Prostitute and you don't want and pray and work to make your Daughter a Prostitute, so it's a demeaning job.

Prostitutes is someone Male or Female that outrightly demands for money before, during or after sex. Even a Wife who sees pleasuring her husband as a means of extortion is a Prostitute.

That's why an average Nigeria Man, sees 98% of ladies as Prostitutes and potential Prostitute cause so many of them ladies don't feel like utilizing their brains to make money but their body.

But I know so many ladies who work and earn and learn and don't Prostitute for a living, but it's almost a meanace at this rate, that's why we are happy Buhari came to change Nigerians mentality and for failures, plunge them to a state of no hiding.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by JohnOkolo: 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
jyrre:
Nigeria girls are stupid

Most ladies all over the world have a brain problems not only Nigerians ladies. But what is so sad is that you may see a lady Graduate who knows nothing and only wants to be a Prostitute, so you ask yourself why did the bitch chose to study at the first instance.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yes oooo there's nothing wrong they should legalized it , because they are already low-key runs girl around

Imagine waking down the street and I can point out a run girl without even guessing an I'm always right,most times it's instinct I just have that feeling ,but I'm not saying I don't meet decent girl's

Small gist ,two fair ladies in my area which I believe to be into runs though I always see them one of my friends said his instinct is telling him they are into runs ,I told him to trust his instinct
The next day I was walking down the street they where at my back talking all I could hear from them was olosho!! Runs babe !! repeatedly
and pointing to another fellow girl saying she's into runs,they where talking in code which I understand.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
All these girls with low IQ though. Be disgracing themselves on social media.

This one too? Hm!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Seems what she's trying to say is that; you body your choice, and if everyone minds their fvckin business the world will be a better place. There's nothing wrong with being a prostitute as long as you're not my sister or girlfriend.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by virginboy1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
thesicilian:

But you will refuse to sleep with your boyfriend until he gives you the money you asked for.

Hahahahahaha, don't mind them. grin
Hypocrites.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Liposure: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Everybody is a prostitute one way or the other
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Lalasticlala.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N/M / A Guy Talking Abt Sex On The First Date / 18 !!! Which Two Nl Girls Do U Think Will Fight Like Dis----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.