Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady (5166 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2020
do you agree?

click like for yes.
share for no.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by ashewoboy(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2020
set awon feminist, what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by fati2001(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2020
WHEN YOU ARE LAZY AND LACK SKILLS, VALUE, RESPECT, LACK OF CONTENTMENT... BLAH BLAH BLAH AND BLAH.

AND IT IS UR BODY

ENJOY !!!!

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by nzeobi(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2020
It's a personal decision. If you decide to monitize sex
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Freestainworld(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2020
This one weak me oo
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by millionboi2: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2020
95% of Nigerian girls are prostitutes

And thy don't Bleep ppl thy know

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Organsmuggler(f): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2020
undecidedsomeone's nine months wasted

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by virginprincess(f): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2020
There is everything wrong in being a prostitue, i can't imagine selling my body for money, GODFORBID.

6 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by thesicilian: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
There is everything wrong in being a prostitue, i can't imagine selling my body for money, GODFORBID.
But you will refuse to sleep with your boyfriend until he gives you the money you asked for.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by jagaban002(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
Then what do we call girls with 5 boyfriend or girls changing bf every 2 months and still believe them are not prostitue

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by donbachi(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2020
"Aboki cut meat,cut meat..na cow body dey suffer am"...when u carry hiv.hope u wont go about sharing it like occassion rice.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Headlesschicken(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2020
grin Nufin wey obinna no go see for kirikiri....

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by lkillbrokehoes: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
[s]There is everything wrong in being a prostitue, i can't imagine selling my body for money, GODFORBID.[/s]
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by virginprincess(f): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2020
thesicilian:

But you will refuse to sleep with your boyfriend until he gives you the money you asked for.
Do you even know if i have a boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by virginprincess(f): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2020
jagaban002:

Then what do we call girls with 5 boyfriend or girls changing bf every 2 months and still believe them are not prostitue
To me every girl that is dating more than one guy is a prostitue and every guy that is dating more than one girl is a womanizer.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by paulolee(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2020
stating d obvious na....jus like when a president once said they Is nothing wrong for Nigeria to be corrupt..
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by dukeprince50: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2020
fati2001:
WHEN YOU ARE LAZY AND LACK SKILLS, VALUE, RESPECT, LACK OF CONTENTMENT... BLAH BLAH BLAH AND BLAH.

AND IT IS UR BODY

ENJOY !!!!
u are right but she's matured and no one should judge her on how she decides to use her body.
All she needs is some counseling

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Tunagee(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:

That mean you are the only Nigerian girl left. I love you so much for this comment, if you mean it. How can beautiful, well educated ladies be doing prostitition?

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by tobechi74: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2020
This has been my stand

The society is to quick to condemn the later while praising the former. Both group do not like their job. An American based research revealed that about 85 percent of prostitute would leave their job if they were in a better financial situation. The statistics would rise in third world countries. Environment that breed hardship also breed sex workers.

No parent who have children he cannot train would fold his arm and watch the child die of hunger.He would send him out to hawk for himself. Of course that is child labor and the parent ought to be punnished. The child is the victim here. To protect the child from harm, parent provide a framework- a shop close to the house – where the child can assist behind the scene.

Similarly, financially motivated prostitute are victims of the society and do not deserve to be punnished. Imagine standing semi- naked in the middle of the night exposing ones body to cold not go mention the various incident of non- payment and rape. The job is illegal so they cannot report to anyone. When they do, society turn a deaf ear.

Criminalising prostitution does not help the victim. A law should protect the victim from harm. The prostitute are not harming anyone.

Holland ,one of the few countries go legalize prostitution reports a thirty percent reduction in rape- reported cases. Would plying the route provide a glimpse of hope for the oldest profession in the world?

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/27/divorce-marketer/

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by virginprincess(f): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Tunagee:

That mean you are the only Nigerian girl left. I love you so much for this comment, if you mean it. How can beautiful, well educated ladies be doing prostitition?
No i am not the only nigeria girl left, there are millions of responsible nigeria girls. like it still a surprise to me how many people venture into prostitution, i stay far away from such girls.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2020
ALWAYS BETTER THAN BEING A FRAUDSTER OR CRIMINAL.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Everything is wrong with it but unfortunately men and women have become so neck deep in it. Many people need deliverance
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by ABOVEDELAW: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2020
DO WE REALLY UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THE WORD PROSTITUTION?
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by DEMZEE(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Prostitution should never be made ILLEGAL!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Eniola62(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2020
I use PalmPay sent you up to ₦250!Sign up with my link to claim, then get ₦300, 000 give away fund: https://palmpay7.page/J6S1
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by martius101(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ALWAYS BETTER THAN BEING A FRAUDSTER OR CRIMINAL.

eleribu spotted.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2020
martius101:

eleribu spotted.

MPA GI ELERIBU. THAT'S WHY YOU PREFER DEADLY CRIMINALS AND FRAUDSTERS TO PROSTITUTES WHO DO NOTHING BUT HAVE SEX, JUST LIKE YOU.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by martius101(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MPA GI ELERIBU. THAT'S WHY YOU PREFER DEADLY CRIMINALS AND FRAUDSTERS TO PROSTITUTES WHO DO NOTHING BUT HAVE SEX, JUST LIKE YOU.

no vex you hear...go marry prostitute.... rubbish.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Exc2000: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2020
World oldest profession
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by MosayA: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
When u think u have seen it all..... Then BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Useless dogs
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Being A Prostitute - Twitter Lady by Jessepaid(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hehehehe...

They have been selling pussy since Noah's ark

It's not new..

When she's over 30.. she will convert and become head usher in church..

One innocent man will marry her and marry problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Decided To Quit / South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation / Naija Babes And Their Akpu Belle(pot Belly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.