Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS (8750 Views)

MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! / The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Remember this Nairalander THUNDAR who was scammed by a whatsap TV and reported to Zenith bank
https://www.nairaland.com/6108474/duped-whatsapp-tv-how-recovered
with his whatsap chat I tried it with Access bank and see what I Got

So my girlfriend got scammed by this flip money scammers who pose with crowd1 investment.
They told her she'll get her money in two hours.

So when she asked me about crowd1 I told her did they ask her to message on whatsap and to get her profit in 2hrs she said yes. I told her it was a scam she broke down in tears.

I told her to report to the bank she said she can't do it that I should help her. She sent her Facebook password and email. I emailed access bank they told me to message on Facebook that due to covid-19 blablabla.
I messaged on Facebook

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12854980_20201217140137_jpege00671813037bf4c1d74e8b7a04213e1

So I messaged them on Facebook and sent the full chats with the Ngozi account number that scammed my girlfriend...

See full chats

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12855027_img20201214wa0036_jpeg3a6f24153daf1eb71b994330d75d6195
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12855028_img20201214wa0027_jpegd851d818bf1ae172861e031f623e270d
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12855029_img20201214wa0037_jpeg27c2661faeabc2cc1d34de89f559aa20
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12855030_img20201214wa0038_jpeg2cba4efbb060c054c7b3558d42852551
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12855077_img20201214wa0040_jpegbb2d5ce6b617671b17b9729bd6cbecca
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12855078_img20201214wa0041_jpeg27ec2f0b1d7b5bca85af1864a9dafd7b
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by HallaDaTruth: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin Every end of the year. Scams increase

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
The full chats
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Then I para for them. I told them I will also tell nairaland. Access bank cannot help you when you're scammed like Zenith bank. So don't think you can practice what THUNDAR did with access bank.

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lastly Access bank na moi moi

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
She called Access bank they told her to go to police station and get report.

7 Likes

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nazgul: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
I'll say this and keep saying it only greedy people get duped. Imagine the Photoshopped image they sent to you as confirmation for your successful registration?

This scam is an old scam. No one can trade your money and send you back 90% in two hours. If it was that easy they won't bother you to send money, they'll sell all their valuables and use it to invest in the scheme.

I'm sorry for your loss, you've learnt your lesson. Next time you'll be much wiser.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by richmondefosa(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Firstly,
let me say you have a very gullible girlfriend.

For help, all you need to do is print out these chats, go to the police station and make a statement. The police can obtain a court warrant to freeze the beneficiary account. Anytime the beneficiary enters the bank, he/she will be apprehended.
It will cost you money sha because the money you lost is small. You know Naija police wahala and the delay. But it will pay you in the long run.
How?
You can institute a criminal proceeding against them. The police will charge them to court and you can funny as it sounds sue for damages worth more than the 5K you lost sef citing emotional trauma and all those many legal terminologies our lawyers use and pray the court to grant your request.
For ADR (alternate dispute resolution), Once the culprit has been apprehended, you fit bill am. If he/she doesn't want you to press charges, y'all can settle out of court. You can make them pay all the fees you've incurred.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by lanre9ja(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
This same thing Happen to one of my friend last month..........
I also loged the same issue of scam to ACCESS BANK through their Email and they ask me about the time of transaction which I responded and since then no feed back after sending several reminder note to them...

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by mctfopt: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
The banks should do more to stop scam. Sometimes they make it look as if they are aiding the scammers. Can't they at least put a lien on that account pending when both parties resolve their issue?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by tobechi74: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
They gave you the best reply

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
How do people get scammed?

I still don't get it. Lol

Is it gullibility or greed.
I remember a scammer called me then,made him waste all his call subscription, he even got another one. Lol

I guess he got tired and gave up.

I still don't get how someone can possibly fall for such sweet words.
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
StacyO:
How do people get scammed?

I still don't get it. Lol

Is it Gullibility or Greed.
I remember a scammer called me then,made him waste all his call subscription, he even got another one. Lol

I guess he got tired and gave up.

I still don't get how someone can possibly fall for such sweet words.

Both. Enjoy......
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by hashtagged(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
She God greedy, those chats were giving out scam flags and she still went through.

And what do you want the bank to do, they are not police, they can't block a bank account cause those chats might have been fake. Imagine I form chats and report it and your account gets blocked. Best case is go to the police (who wont probably do anything).

The money is gone, later when am saying they should never go easy on scammers and should give then a good beating if they are caught everyone would be saying leave them

2 Likes

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by uzomakanaki(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
They need to track him
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by silibaba: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Who is to be blamed, your girlfriend or bank?

Definitely, is your gf.
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by SUPERPACK: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
If you need help please go to the nearest branch to you, how do you expect them to block an account when they don't even know who the complainant is. If it is that easy you can just block the account of anybody that annoys you or step on your toe. They need to establish the relationship between the scammer and the mugu, so its not easy at all, since this is not a case of hacking but done on mutual consent. Stay SAFU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Viserion: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Next time don't be greedy...
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
stop sending money to all these so called investments/ponzi on facebook
an investor that tells u to drop 1k and get 50k in four days is a scammer and a thief
but i guess u guys wont listen since u looking for easy money
best of luck in your girlfriend getting back her money
chances are she will never see a whiff of that money again

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
grin Every end of the year. Scams increase
iyam telling u cheesy
i got a message from one on facebook just yesterday
the scammer said he was working for inksnation investment and that if i drop money in the investment company i will get thrice the amount in four days grin
i just laugh cheesy
i played along with him asking him for guarantee that i will get back the money in four days and the mumu said he is a pastor and he is married with kids so he can never scam anybody grin grin
he can never scam anybody and yet his profile pix was fake and everything about the facebook account was fake cheesy.i just called him a mumu scammer and blocked him cheesy.i wont be so stupid to send money to somebody i dont know.surprised many nigerians are yet to figure it out that most of these so called money doublers and investment companies on facebook and other social media outlets are scam formats to rip money off nigerians.
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Khd95(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Sorry sir ur girlfriend is dumb and greedy grin
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by kesandu94684: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
She called Access bank they told her to go to police station and get report.

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Abujabir24: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
It happened to me too. Although mine wasn't from investment. I was in the hospital donating blood for my mum when i just saw a debit alert from gtbank wiping my entire balance. I immediately contacted the bank through customer care and instructed them to tell the e-fraud unit of gtbank to send a message to the e-fraud unit of UBA (scammers account) to freeze the account (the money to be more specific) pending when i'll get a court order so the entire account will be frozen. I went to court to get the order, took it to UBA bank and my money was returned to me. Although it took some time but it was a happy ending.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Abujabir24:
It happened to me too. Although mine wasn't from investment. I was in the hospital donating blood for my mum when i just saw a debit alert from gtbank wiping my entire balance. I immediately contacted the bank through customer care and instructed them to tell the e-fraud unit of gtbank to send a message to the e-fraud unit of UBA (scammers account) to freeze the account (the money to be more specific) pending when i'll get a court order so the entire account will be frozen. I went to court to get the order, took it to UBA bank and my money was returned to me. Although it took some time but it was a happy ending.
How much and how long did it take to obtain a court order

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attitudes Of Guys Towards Ladies Undies / Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture / Oh My God! He Has Been Writing About Us On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.