Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS (8801 Views)

MY Boyfriend Almost Got SCAMMED. See How!! / The Ghanian Giant Reported To Be The World's Tallest Man.. / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by alimaa: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Banks are not law enforcement agents. They don't intefer with people's transactions. If you have a problem with anyone the law enforcement agents are there for you. They are the ones to tell the bank what to do in this case

If banks begin to block accounts because of reports they receive then nobody's account would be safe because an enemy can wake up one morning and approach your bank to block your account.

1 Like

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Creeza(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2020
I've said it times without numbers.... People should stop doing business with anybody that has access bank acct number

That bank is a scam den. Be wise. Be warned.

3 Likes

Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Abujabir24: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
How much and how long did it take to obtain a court order
It didn't take long. I submitted the request on Friday, collected the order the following Thursday. The amount depends on what you want to recover. They mostly charge 10% here in the North.

Just visit a magistrate court and tell them.
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Drizzy5001(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2020
I was scammed of over 90k, January this year ..the same way.
I tried everything possible, but no positive result.
The money went down the drain.
I've learnt my lessons Sha . sad Avoid online business with strangers.
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
Both you and your girlfriend are stupid. You are even threatening the bank you will drag them on NL. Na them send you work?

Which kind of gullibility is this? If she can be easily scammed like this, then I fear for you.

If people start using just 1% of their brain, the society will be rid of stupidity.

In this era when scams are everywhere. That how one useless scammer hacked my sisters' Facebook account and was promoting scam with it.

I went underground and got his phone number. Put a call to him and within minutes, he sent the password to her and was pleading bitterly that I shouldn't take any actions.

If you don't use your head in this country, people are waiting to use it for you.
No internet scam can work on me bro. I'm not bragging. You can read thundar case on nairaland. It was an email away coupled with the chats as evidence.
If she had told me I would have let her know its fake
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I was scammed of over 90k, January this year ..the same way.
I tried everything possible, but no positive result.
The money went down the drain.
I've learnt my lessons Sha . sad Avoid online business with strangers.
U get luck this wasnt on the first page you for see bashing. Abeg gist us how your own take happen
Re: I Reported To Access Bank I Was Scammed See Their Nonsense Reply PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
no they call it investment.money doubling sounds too local grin
invest 3k and get 300k in seven days grin
what a miracle grin grin

A miracle indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area / Don't Kiss And Tell? Bullshit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.