Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? (1425 Views)

Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Bennysam:
I’m sure op ask ladies this question but our busybody lazy youth jump in and start their trashy comments

It's a terrible thing to witness.

I've created a lot of interactive threads for ladies but,it always ends up getting hijacked.

Not like there's anything bias going on.

It's no news "men tend to gossip more nowadays than women"

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
PopSmoke:
even op has not told us her plan either

or you just want to appear on Forbes like that

I was expecting more details on how you will get there

or you plan to marry a simp and kill him so you will inherit everything from him?

Define the word simp and elaborate further.

Then,give me reasons why you think I will kill the simp (your simp).
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by tobechi74: 1:05am On Dec 19, 2020
StacyO:

When you need your life to improve,what do you do??
P
In what ways do you try to improve it?
One cannot just aspire to be famous.
One may aspire to be a footballer,musician,broadcaster,singer. In the process, fame comes.
Fame is not pursued as an end.
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by ibkonekt(m): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2020
StacyO:

Who doesn't want to be everyone's role model??

Time and energy need be sacrificed,a little.

Procrastination is a terrible virus.

What and what do you think kill goals??

There is a cure for procaatination, though
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Bennysam: 7:42am On Dec 19, 2020
StacyO:

It's a terrible thing to witness.

I've created a lot of interactive threads for ladies but,it always ends up getting hijacked.

Not like there's anything bias going on.

It's no news "men tend to gossip more nowadays than women"
Most of them are jobless that’s why you see all this nonsense here
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
tobechi74:

One cannot just aspire to be famous.
One may aspire to be a footballer,musician,broadcaster,singer. In the process, fame comes.
Fame is not pursued as an end.

I didn't ask you that.

Lol
Re: Ladies,what Are Your Plans Before Getting Married?? by Deffjam: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Newman20:

As usual nothing the fake slawormir can contribute
i think he is the real person the other monicker was banned...i saw alot of similarities bwt dem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ I Loved Out Of Pity And Was Dumped Without Pity. Love No Man Out Of Pity. / Bobrisky Shows Off A New Style Of Dress, Shares Lovely Photos - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.