Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! (1413 Views)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by vybzkartel: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
This crush of mine turned my proposal down because she said I don't have red lips

My lips are dark

Please, how can I make my lower lip red?
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by Jashub: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Young man please leave that woman and find someone who will accept you just the way you are.
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by Camelot65: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Scrub your lips with iron sponge

3 Likes

Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by tyup(m): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
vybzkartel:
This crush of mine turned my proposal down because she said I don't have red lips

My lips are dark

Iron sponge. it's bout #50 very cheap

use on the lips every morning n night Bfr Bed for 2weeks. return with ur vote of thanks but in the mean time share her number to keep her attention from other guys while at it
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
You dey smoke?

She wants soft boys like us, oga park well, commot for road make fresh Bobo's take over.
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by vybzkartel: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
You dey smoke?

She wants soft boys like us, oga park well, commot for road make fresh Bobo's take over.

U get red lips?
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by fati2001(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
vybzkartel:

My lips are dark

rubbish...

she did well.
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
vybzkartel:

U get red lips?

My brother I get am oh where the girl dey?
She fine?
Send pics sharp sharp make we run am
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
vybzkartel:

My lips are dark

Dat Excuse Is Too Lame 4 One To Believe. She Anoda Reason.
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by Realtord43: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
You want red lip?
place your lip on hot red coal. you will be glad you did
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by vybzkartel: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Realtord43:
You want red lip?

place your lip on hot red coal.
you will be glad you did

U are wee kid
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
wahala for who dey propose
bro if she doesn't love you for whom you are, she doesn't deserve you
why change your lips cos of a hoe that would still cheat on you?
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by virginprincess(f): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Op this your story is too lame to be true.

1 Like

Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by tobechi74: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tub palm oil in the morning . Every month, apply her blood menses to your lips.
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by Jodha(f): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Stop crushing on kids...
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by WonderManly(m): 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
Please, do this it will help you.
Just scap the black off and heat it with heater. You will praise me. I bet you!
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by Wyry: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by Intoboy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hmmm
You proposed to someone that doesn't love you for who you are,now yhu wantu mak ur lips red...wen we go wise now?
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by fammava: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lol, oga enter super market and look for lip balm I think its 2k
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by adekola72559: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
You want red lip?
place your lip on hot red coal.
you will be glad you did
Re: She Rejected My Proposal Because Of This! by offset67(m): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
I don't just understand how stupid some guys are

(1) (Reply)

I Suffer From Social Anxiety / I Loved Out Of Pity And Was Dumped Without Pity. Love No Man Out Of Pity. / Bobrisky Shows Off A New Style Of Dress, Shares Lovely Photos - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.