Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? (3105 Views)

You Know Your Bae Is Ugly When (funny Pic) / Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly / My Girl Friend Is Ugly What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2011
Seriously, I have come across some unfortunate couples that both partners happend to be ugly grin in such case, I can't help but wonder how the children will look undecided
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
Define ugly
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by ilovelagos: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
Maybe not ugly.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2011
REALITY101:

Define ugly
How does that answer my question?
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by EnuguUkwu: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2011
what is your definition of ugly?
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2011
What is yours?
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by r231(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2011
they will look like me grin
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
Is that you on your profile pic?
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by r231(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2011
hmmmmm. . . . . . . my next door neighbour lol grin grin

yea its me grin cheesy
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by ilovelagos: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2011
Actually ugly or not, it is not easy to tell, because everyone can use make ups.
Cosmetics will make girls beautiful.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2011
r231:

hmmmmm. . . . . . . my next door neighbour lol grin grin

yea its me grin cheesy
You are not bad.

ilovelagos:

Actually ugly or not, it is not easy to tell, because everyone can use make ups.
Cosmetics will make girls beautiful.
Put lipstick on a monkey lets see how hot it will look.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by hackney(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2011
Enugu_ukwu your signature di egwu.
Lmao.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2011
Before thinking of their looks, I would rather hope that my kids have NO physical defect and smart!
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by hackney(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Before thinking of their looks, I would rather hope that my kids have NO physical defect and smart!

Would you then prefer a smart monkey-girl (planet of the apes) or a drop-dead gorgeous block head?

The blockhead is more likely to do better in life (applies to only gurls by the way)

Im yet to see a billionaire's wife that knows anything but they r all trophy wives.
undecided
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by r231(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^^^hmmmm tough question grin grin
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
I would prefer to have an ugly smart child than a good looking d.umb one that's for sure!!!
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by EnuguUkwu: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
hackney:

Enugu_ukwu your signature di egwu.
Lmao.

LOL
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2011
hackney:

Would you then prefer a smart monkey-girl (planet of the apes) or a drop-dead gorgeous block head?

The blockhead is more likely to do better in life (applies to only gurls by the way)

Im yet to see a billionaire's wife that knows anything but they r all trophy wives.
undecided

Bill Gates' wife is more educated than he is.  Most billionaires don't marry block heads, they marry intelligent women. Only a man with little sense marries a woman simply because of her beauty.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by megletters: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2011
@topic
i'm of the belief dat opposites attract, and that goes for love as well, anyway, you never can tell ow d kids will look, science can b wrong sometimes
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2011
@hackney
Only a person who is dumb would want to be anyone's trophy. The minute that look is gone is the minute you get replaced. Further more the smart ugly one (aka bill gate) the sky is the limit!!!! Would you rather be Bill Gate and in control of your bi.tches or the beautiful bi.tch being controlled?
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by hackney(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

I would prefer to have an ugly smart child than a good looking d.umb one that's for sure!!!

The reverse is the case for me; a gorgeous female child will marry well but your scientist child will be geeky
and most likely to end up single with her high IQ.
(happens every minute in society and you know this    smiley   )

MRbrownJAY:

@hackney
Only a person who is dumb would want to be anyone's trophy. The minute that look is gone is the minute you get replaced. Further more the smart ugly one (aka bill gate) the sky is the limit!!!! Would you rather be Bill Gate and in control of your bi.tches or the beautiful bi.tch being controlled?

Im refering to girls not guys ; guys can be any how as long as they are hard working (wealthy).
for girls, as far as hooking up and getting life changing favours in life are concerned, they need to look a certain way.
And that way is :sexy hot
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2011
Bro hackney, let's not fool ourselves here. A dumb wife will be beaten, abused, treated like shiit because she is dumb and can't get a damn education while an ugly one may end up lonely but at least she will be able to take care of her damn self.
Remember, you can lose beauty but you CANNOT lose brain.

The minute hot wifey loses her looks, on which she got married for, she will be packaged and sent back to you.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by adams4real(m): 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2011
God has not made anyone ugly, we are all made in the image of God. So saying someone is ugly is as good as saying God is ugly. Even the person you consider the ugliest is still wonderfully made. God cannot be mocked.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. Ugliness is also in the eyes of the beholder.

The fact is that some people are just not pleasing to the eyes.

WE ARE ALL HUMANS, WE ARE ALL EQUAL, BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT THE FACT IS SOME PEOPLE ARE UGLY AND SOME PEOPLE ARE BEAUTIFUL (Fact of life just accept it)
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by mamagee3(f): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2011
No one is ugly. . .

We are all in the image and likeness of God almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2011
How dare you come up here whining about how ugly em couple are when can't even define the word *ugly*
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by HotieTima(f): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2011
Will you stop repeating yourself?

If you have nothing better to say, leave me thread.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by mamagee3(f): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Good display of sheer wisdom. . . cheesy
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by hackney(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2011
The fact remains that beauty is a nature-given attribute to girls to ensure
that they survive and even flourish.

An ugly girl can be (abeit controversially) described as disabled because girls should be attractive (pretty).
In that case,smartness becomes a secondary aspect.

At first visual contact, men will always categorise girls into pretty or not pretty irrespective of environment.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by desholah(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
OP.
They will look like themselves undecided
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2011
@mama gee
Even the Bible describes some people as good looking e.g Sarah, Rebecca, Esther, Joseph, David etc. Let us not fool ourselves, God cannot make the child of an ugly couple pretty, not because He is incapable but because He does not interfere with the natural order of things(genes determine that). Some folks are pretty, some are average, and some are ugly. It hurts me that we think this way but it is what it is.
Re: The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? by hackney(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@mama gee
The Bible describes some people are good looking e.g Sarah, Rebecca, Esther, Joseph, David etc. Let us not fool ourselves, God cannot make the child of an ugly couple pretty, not because He is incapable but because He does not interfere with the natural order of things(genes determine that). Some folks are pretty, some are average, and some are ugly. It hurts me that we think this way but it is what it is.

EXACTLY.

Another spin-off of this observation is that the not-so-pretty will play down how vital an element beauty is.
undecided

Entire industries are actually based on looks ( a la heidi klum. mwuaah) wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State(s) In Nigeria Does The Most Beautiful Ladies Come From? / The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate / What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.