Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love (60651 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by galaxy2020(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
...Really?
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Frustrated007: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
someone is talking from experience.. lmao cheesy
So your head game is on point?
pocohantas:

It is just food. He will eat it and shit it out. What if it is my hobby?

Why will you knack someone raw, lick dick, drink postinor 2 every other day- but cooking regularly becomes foolishness? I see nothing foolish in this one.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Shortyy(f): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nashoji:
you can't cook for him cuz you are not his wife right? Let me ask you, on what condition do you sleep with him? Maybe you become his wife when it gets to sex abi?

And who says I'm sleeping with anyone?
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Why will you knack someone raw, lick dick, drink postinor 2 every other day- but cooking regularly becomes foolishness? I see nothing foolish in this one.
I wish I can like this your post multiple times. They even suck dick o, some do all manner of unmentionable things with their boyfriends yet they don't see it as foolishness but to cook food that both of them will eat becomes foolishness. This is what you get when people don't reason before they talk/write.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Kingstanding: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
My dear you are very correct, i really pity ladies that do such stuff, how can you move in with a man that is not yet your husband, if that man marries such lady i bet you he will never value the lady, and again i still wonder why girls fight themselves because of a man, assuming is even a responsible man i will understand, it is always useless boys they are fight for, seriously it is really pathetic.
. Are you telling me that CR7 and Obi Mikel did not value their girlfriends or partners? Pray for God's favour.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by centboy123456(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shortyy:
You see that begging of a thing ehn! And cooking for him, someone you're not married to? Jeez. And moving in with him like some Desperado!

I always feel pity for women who do these.
They have no class, no esteem and they're emotionally weak.

so is it a crime to cook for your bf I don't understand u

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Emmadoc: 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
My dear you are very correct, i really pity ladies that do such stuff, how can you move in with a man that is not yet your husband, if that man marries such lady i bet you he will never value the lady, and again i still wonder why girls fight themselves because of a man, assuming is even a responsible man i will understand, it is always useless boys they are fight for, seriously it is really pathetic.

Seriously ehh, I know of a very young girl probably 20yrs facing everything op listed here... It's very pathetic, worst thing is, when you try to advise her, she goes behind and tell the so called boyfriend everything.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Rhaspody(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wahala for who guys no dey chase. Come online dey bash guys and babes wey like guys. God dey sha

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Fucsheetup(f): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
Your mom and sisters are the most useless.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by juniorstar(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
Yhure actually right op... especially staying with a man yhure not married to....he will never respect yhu or take yhu serious....

That cooking stuff sef I can't do that in the name of any foolish love.... washing yhur clothe and cooking for yhu when yhure not my husband... tufiakwa... I'll sit down and gist with yhu till yhu wash yhur clothe by yhurself and for yhurself...
you lie miss
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by AyarmBoye(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shortyy:
You see that begging of a thing ehn! And cooking for him, someone you're not married to? Jeez. And moving in with him like some Desperado!

I always feel pity for women who do these.
They have no class, no esteem and they're emotionally weak.
is cooking for a boyfriend really bad ..... I mean like ones in 2weeks or so.... I don’t find it bad o.. perhaps I’m not thinking through your perspective
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by EmmyBiggy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
I am interested in number 6. How long are you suppose to date before talking about future ?
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Sonnobax15(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Na today I know I confirm am say you get sense...
Infact,one canton of rough rider for you

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by juniorstar(m): 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pearly255:
I’m guilty of number 3.. ONLY! grin

I remembered cooking for one idiotic fellow during my final year days...
I like your truthfulness not like some other gals here lying on a faceless forum
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Drsnives(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
**Yawns**, Have you finished displaying your stupidity, **Yawns again** continue, i'm enjoying your display of foolishness cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Be responsible pls.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by raphy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
All these girls that love moving in with a guy n mumu when the guy go Bleep them every day them go think say he will marry them .

There kitten will be so wide and breast is dry before the guy Will be tired of seeing them every day .

But all Na for the money them want.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by debbydams(f): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Op u are right..but my bf can't come visiting nd I won't cook for him even if my female friend is I will cook for her.. Cooking � is not part of it.. The some occasions u cn wash your partner wears too

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nairaland ladies with their yeye mindset
Abeg out of all of una wey dey talk yen yen yen for here...
How many of you fit swear say you never do 2 out of all this things listed above..
I just dey pity men wey go fall for una
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
juniorstar:

I like your truthfulness not like some other gals here lying on a faceless forum
I swear ba nairaland girls can like lie die

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by mattmogan88: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
[s]
virginprincess:
[/s]

Bunch of hypocrites grin
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by jaytime(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Any difference between 5 and 7?
There's really nothing that bad about 2, it shows she loves you and wants you dearly. It is left for you to accept or not. After all love is not supposed to be one-sided. At least it's better those girls that will need husband badly but will pretend to make you look dispensable.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Fiscus105(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pearly255:
I’m guilty of number 3.. ONLY! grin

I remembered cooking for one idiotic fellow during my final year days...

So you have never shared ur secret with any of ur boyfriends before.

I pity females who go the way of rubbish that people write online, wen it backfires only you will bear the brunt.

Fact remains that relationship has no single formula and we have different destiny, what works for op may not work for readers.

But fighting tooth and nail to align with others advice, online or offline is foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
shashaperry:

Abi oo. I've got no problem with cooking for my boyfriend. Not because i'm trying to play the good woman card but because i enjoy doing it kiss

And you know Naija guys, once you do certain things for them- they either start seeing a future or suspecting you. Nigga please, I am not even seeing you. Eat the damn food and bounce. It is just food mahn! grin
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:

My dear na the thing wey Great Bible talk, at las las day hundred women go dey fight themselves over one man, abi you think say Bible na love magazine?

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Elxandre(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
So I should be cooking for a girl I'm dating?
You're not serious.

As much as I like cooking for my guests, there's no way I can take a woman I'm always cooking for serious.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Tobest94: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:

You be mumu.. Without doing all this, man wey go use you and dump you go still do am
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by vickydevoka(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Igbo gals knows more. Ije money �
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Estellie: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Spending your small change unwisely on a guy... I'd understand if you're trying to sacrifice buh spending your chicken change salary buying sharwarma and treats for a guy? not like you're number 1 on his list.

Broke girl marrying a super broke guy because of love. Pity your unborn children biko, na these ones they born every year sef...

Getting pregnant to trap a big fish.. This one is so common and na dem still dey suffer am later.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by ceeceeuwa: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nairaland has become a forum we're every Tom, Dick and Harry comes to bash women. If men will channel these energy to work on themselves, we will have a better society. Look inward people!

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Fiscus105(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nashoji:
I wish I can like this your post multiple times. They even suck dick o, some do all manner of unmentionable things with their boyfriends yet they don't see it as foolishness but to cook food that both of them will eat becomes foolishness. This is what you get when people don't reason before they talk/write.

One don't need to reply foolish post from foolish guy, in which foolish moderator move to the front, just because of foolish traffic
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Tyewolove(f): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
You're very right but I disagree with number 1, it's better I marry an old man then a young man that won't give me peace of mind.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Maobichek: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
ZIINI:
11 . constant begging of 2k cool
. Hahahaaaaaa!!! Urgent 2k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.