Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things (3555 Views)

Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by Dripjamz: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things
At the point when a man begins to look all starry eyed at a lady, he doesn’t really need to state it since it will show through his activities towards her. Ladies like men that affection and like them for what their identity is – particularly through the manner in which they treat them.

Regardless of how agreeable you are with a lady, there are still a few things that you ought to never tell a lady. How about we take a gander at them

1. Never disclose to her she resembles your previous darling
This is actually a major mood killer for young ladies. Never tell a young lady that she resembles your previous sweetheart – it makes it seem as though you don’t value her for what her identity is.

2. Never reveal to her she is excessively fat or excessively thin
This is something else you need to try not to tell a lady. Before you met her, you definitely realized she was fat or thin, so there is no need of you reminding her how fat or how thin she is.

Doing this can make a lady free her certainty which can prompt low confidence and sadness. Continuously like a lady anyway she is.

This doesn’t imply that you can not advise her to free weight in the event that she is genuinely excessively fat, yet do it such that you don’t cause her to feel terrible about herself. You can propose doing an activity with her, or getting her preparation hardware.

3. Try not to tell a young lady she eats excessively

More below

https://www.dripjamz.com/if-you-truly-love-a-girl-dont-tell-her-these-four-things/

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by Bennysam: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
I hate fat girl so if my girlfriend start adding weight I always tell her even from the first day we start dating I will tell you I hate it when you add weight

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by Godada(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
angry
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by MiamiePizza(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Make I no talk my mind again?

2 Likes

Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by oyatz(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
If you haven't had sex with her, never ask her if she is a virgin.
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by Tohsynetita1: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
oyatz:
why?
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by Tohsynetita1: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
oyatz:
I think, this is needed because she might be having a hole , might have STDs disease, so as to know what you will cater for afterward in marriage. What if she doesn't have womb? How will he know?
Note:I don't condole sex before marriage, all am pointing at is after marriage,
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by Dayoebe(m): 1:06am On Dec 22, 2020
All in all, don't be a simp

7 Likes

Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by ehinmowo: 4:11am On Dec 22, 2020
In other words, lie to her.
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by tobechi74: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Tell her the truth. She should learn to handle it
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by 21cents: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2020
oyatz:
Why not?

if na pesin wey i wan take serious, I'll subtly ask her so that I'll know who I'm dealing with. wether olosho or good girl.
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by PrimeWatermark: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2020
That No. 2 and 3 no join at all. I will tell her, nothing can change it. If she can't cope, then she's free to take a walk.
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by millionboi2: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2020
21cents:
Why not?

if na pesin wey i wan take serious, I'll subtly ask her so that I'll know who I'm dealing with. wether olosho or good girl.
it doesn't make sense

She could use it to friendzone u
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by Goldp5988(f): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Dripjamz:
If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things
At the point when a man begins to look all starry eyed at a lady, he doesn’t really need to state it since it will show through his activities towards her. Ladies like men that affection and like them for what their identity is – particularly through the manner in which they treat them.

Regardless of how agreeable you are with a lady, there are still a few things that you ought to never tell a lady. How about we take a gander at them

1. Never disclose to her she resembles your previous darling
This is actually a major mood killer for young ladies. Never tell a young lady that she resembles your previous sweetheart – it makes it seem as though you don’t value her for what her identity is.

2. Never reveal to her she is excessively fat or excessively thin
This is something else you need to try not to tell a lady. Before you met her, you definitely realized she was fat or thin, so there is no need of you reminding her how fat or how thin she is.

Doing this can make a lady free her certainty which can prompt low confidence and sadness. Continuously like a lady anyway she is.

This doesn’t imply that you can not advise her to free weight in the event that she is genuinely excessively fat, yet do it such that you don’t cause her to feel terrible about herself. You can propose doing an activity with her, or getting her preparation hardware.

3. Try not to tell a young lady she eats excessively

More below

https://www.dripjamz.com/if-you-truly-love-a-girl-dont-tell-her-these-four-things/

As for me, I don't agree with no2 because it all depend on how you say it, there are ways you can present some bad issues that will not make the person feel bad, and I like very well when somebody correct me politely, and if you don't let her know she's too fat, who will?
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by Jodha(f): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2020
Try not to talk too much or boast too much....I get irritated with that...
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by paulolee(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2020
thats ur own opinion o....my own be say county too hard and if she dey chop too much like 4-5 times a day, I go let her know that she's eating too much.
streets say "clearing no b insult"....na jus you saying ur mind as e be
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by Rrex99(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2020
if you meet a girl that truly want you, love you, all these doesn't matter or mean anything to her.
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by SlurUsername1: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2020
Bluepilled thread..
Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by 21cents: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2020
millionboi2:
it doesn't make sense

She could use it to friendzone u
Me, friendzone me? you know how many girls wey i don delete their contact commot my phone as dem wan try that shit with me?

I'm too busy to be friendzoned.

1 Like

Re: If You Truly Love A Girl, Don’t Tell Her These Four Things by p9movies: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2020
Thanks for sharing your knowledge

Download your lastest and upcoming 2020 movies @ p9movies.com

(1) (Reply)

A Wealthy Man Pays 180k Monthly To My Friend To Sex His Daughter / Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) / You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.