Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? (48869 Views)

Buy Your Quality Human Hairs, Blended Hairs, Luxury Hairs (Bone Straight Hairs) / Ankara Plain And Pattern Styles Trending In 2022 / SDD Vietnam Bone Straight Hairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Jodha(f): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
airminem:
grin Jo.dha comma explain please

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Papadoh(m): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
paulolee:
nothing more than the hype surrounding it...as it keeps trending, girls keep going all length to buy it so that they can show off online that they are the new big thing in town...
jus the same way ps5 and I-phones trended...let the hair jus enjoy its time because another product is on its way and this would be forgotten..
Please don't compare it to the PlayStation. PlayStation is not a trend, it's a way of life.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by stormborn28(m): 4:27am On Dec 24, 2020
sylve11:
Na so Blackberry come then and na so plenty girls hear am from guys hands. This one sef, na so them go collect gbola tire because of bone straight. smiley cool
hmmmmmm
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by stormborn28(m): 4:29am On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=Jodha post=97366521][/quote]

sylve11:
Na so Blackberry come then and na so plenty girls hear am from guys hands. This one sef, na so them go collect gbola tire because of bone straight. smiley
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:30am On Dec 24, 2020
makydebbie:

So men think we spend our money on expensive wigs for them? You better wake up from this delusion.
Who's banging u self
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by stormborn28(m): 4:31am On Dec 24, 2020
nanauju:
Because people just want to 'feel among'... Nothing more

No wonder it is in resonance with the quote below

sylve11: 4:29pm On Dec 22
Na so Blackberry come then and na so plenty girls hear am from guys hands. This one sef, na so them go collect gbola tire because of bone straight. smiley cool
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Jodha(f): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2020
stormborn28:

sylve11:
Na so Blackberry come then and na so plenty girls hear am from guys hands. This one sef, na so them go collect gbola tire because of bone straight. smiley

Me I no know that one....they should come and buy hair from me....
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by stormborn28(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2020
Jodha:

Me I no know that one....they should come and buy hair from me....
so that dem go dey collect gbola grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by airminem(f): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2020
:DWickedness doesnot pay o j..odha [quote author=Jodha post=97366521][/quote]
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Jodha(f): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2020
airminem:
:DWickedness doesnot pay o j..odha

Baby girl...come and buy hair kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Jodha(f): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2020
stormborn28:
so that dem go dey collect gbola grin grin grin grin grin

That one no "consign" me...
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nato008(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2020
paulolee:

am not comparing them, am I mad to try such? am jus saying they are all trends fuelled by online and seems to die with time...m sorry if the example pissed u off
is cool....just that the thought of seeing the two in the same sentence doesn't go well with me, u can't really fathom the joy it brings to most guys when the play with the friends...mehn it reduces stress jaree
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by eyinjuege: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Wahala for who no wear bone straight hair o...
That aside, why are majority of the commenters on this affair of women's hair males?
Have you all been reduced to doing gossip about women's make up and hair?
Please, Nigeria needs you to make her a better place. We need you to lead on the affairs of our nation, and not gossip about bone straight.
Meanwhile, those aspiring for bone straight, it's cool to look nice, but before you put a plot of land on your head, ensure your financial affairs are in order.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.