Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? (48877 Views)

Buy Your Quality Human Hairs, Blended Hairs, Luxury Hairs (Bone Straight Hairs) / Ankara Plain And Pattern Styles Trending In 2022 / SDD Vietnam Bone Straight Hairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by ruggedtimi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Few days ago I was at a karaoke bar ..A set of girls kept shouting ,"bone straight, we move"...wtf
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by olajizz01(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I can never be caught wearing a wig, never.
Many men disliked it on their bae,but most ladies/women seen it as been stingy.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Kondomatic(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Just like that o. Na man wey buy bone straight we go stick to. grin grin
Remember what happened to blackberry ooo

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
bluefilm:

Nigerian girls are stupid.

They have herd mentality.

Once something is trending, they want to get onto it... no matter how stupid or ridiculous the thing or situation might appear.

That video of the other bitch screaming because of this bone straight nonsense got me thinking what on earth are some of these bitches smoking.

Before you know it, every bitch out there will start demanding bone straight from their boyfriend and benefactors a.k.a mugu.

Well, I thank God I can never be a mugu.
recently they post a pic and tag "ciao"..90% doesn't know the meaning of ciao
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by davillian(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
My gf said something about this
But she is worth it.....
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Oga,both ps5 and bone straight are NOT assets,yes or no?

So it's only asset that has value in life? Your understanding of value must mean only money... that's a narrow view of value.

I only compare the value of both bone straight and Ps5 which is incomparable
ps5 has

technological value..(to programmers and computer engineers and tech scientists)

digital value (computer scientist and programers)

design and architectural value...( for designers )

aesthetic value ( to lovers of art)

entertainment value...(to users)

......Can you quantify and compare the value of bonestraight with that of Ps5

that's the argument... if you understand

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Alexaonfleek: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
NiRfreak:

So it's only asset that has value in life? [/b]Your understanding of value must mean only money[b]... that's a narrow view of value.

I only compare the value of both bone straight and Ps5 which is incomparable
ps5 has

technological value..(to programmers and computer engineers and tech scientists)

digital value (computer scientist and programers)

design and architectural value...( for designers )

aesthetic value ( to lovers of art)

entertainment value...(to users)

......Can you quantify and compare the value of bonestraight with that of Ps5

that's the argument... if you understand

@bolded,guilty as charged. smiley
I think it depends on WHO exactly holds the ps5 in question.
I personally don't see it as something interesting or valuable.
If I'm gifted a ps5 today,I could give it out for free.
Now bone straight hair......it's another matter for me embarassed
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by lkillbrokehoes: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Please allow bone straight to trend in peace.
When ps5 trended nobody insulted anyone.
Imagine you comparing that stupid animal hair to PS5, take Ur time.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Eagba(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Runcityrap:

my brother find money.. if u no get do d normal braiding you can afford for your girl and stop spreading poverty in dis room...bone straight texture is very cool, light real and easy to carry around..wahala for who��meanwhile Lagos your boy is back inahh
na wa oo so you carry your inferiority complex come nairaland
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

@bolded,guilty as charged. smiley
I think it depends on WHO exactly holds the ps5 in question.
I personally don't see it as something interesting or valuable.
If I'm gifted a ps5 today,I could give it out for free.
Now bone straight hair......it's another matter for me embarassed

I already answered you...Your understanding of value is seriously narrow and parochial....to think of value only in terms of money...so anything without monetary unit has no value abi?....so how do you quantify the value of love, honesty, friendship and family.....if u only regard value in relation to their monetary significance
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Imagine you comparing that stupid animal hair to PS5, take Ur time.

You dey mind his narrow mentality
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by cyndylove64(f): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
bluefilm:

You could have said just Thank you instead of trying to ridicule me with coded insults.

But it's all good.
sorry if you felt I insulted you.but I didn't see it that way.it was a joke.
But still I am sorry
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by cyndylove64(f): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Neoteny:

Nope

Every single one of you.

Sorry.
minus me,if all girls are shallow then I guess every female in your family are shallow too.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Neoteny(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
cyndylove64:
minus me,if all girls are shallow then I guess every female in your family are shallow too.

The females in my family precede your WhatsApp and Instagram generation.

The social media bug of trending, me-too, slaying, and such nonsense is what makes you people so hollow.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by cyndylove64(f): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Neoteny:

The females in my family precede your WhatsApp and Instagram generation.

The social media bug of trending, me-too, slaying, and such nonsense is what makes you people so hollow.
lol,am not a slay queen or girl that goes for trending things.my dear the saying hustle like a drop out.is what I use.u will hardly see me going for a nonsense wig called bone straight hair or iPhone or what ever rubbish is called,is not because I can't afford it ,is because I don't see the need or the value of it.
There are alot of girls that makes money legitimately and also don't go for trends.they live on low-key.not because they can't afford it but because they don't see how it is valuable.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Mummymahdi(f): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
All these vagina people with irrelevant things

Is this a new name referring to women? or prostitutes?
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by bluefilm: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
cyndylove64:
sorry if you felt I insulted you.but I didn't see it that way.it was a joke.

But still I am sorry

Well, I'm glad you've learnt the lesson very well.

Keep it up
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Dangrace01: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
360command:
There is nothing new about all this hair,na the name be the packaging.. same hair comes from Asia, lating America..

Even the ones allowing them cut the hair don't know their hair to be bonestraight..

Lolllllllllllll
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Is this a new name referring to women? or prostitutes?
No. feminist.. cheesy
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Divinesupply: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
BaddieFreak:

The girl probably has no job or business and she is happy to put a wig on her jobless head. I weep for her sha

**Jobless Head** wink
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Few days ago I was at a karaoke bar ..A set of girls kept shouting ,"bone straight, we move"...wtf

lol...if you check their Toto..the diameter will be 5km
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Neoteny(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
cyndylove64:
lol,am not a slay queen or girl that goes for trending things.my dear the saying hustle like a drop out.is what I use.u will hardly see me going for a nonsense wig called bone straight hair or iPhone or what ever rubbish is called,is not because I can't afford it ,is because I don't see the need or the value of it.
There are alot of girls that makes money legitimately and also don't go for trends.they live on low-key.not because they can't afford it but because they don't see how it is valuable.

I salute you then, because you're an exception to the rule.

Keep hustling and best of luck
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by YungMillionaire: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Any woman that does not wear her real hair is not marriage material.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by makydebbie(f): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:
The crazy thing about this hair madness is that we guys don't even know the difference.

You wear Brazilian hair, bone straight hair, human hair...etc. and you're not attractive, a guy would still walk to the more attractive girl wearing xpressions of less than #1,500 to ask out.

Ladies stop killing yourselves over nothing we guys don't know the difference, na face and body structure we de look not hair.

So men think we spend our money on expensive wigs for them? You better wake up from this delusion.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by makydebbie(f): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Men are so delusional and the ladies in the first page, I pray you *hill*
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
makydebbie:

[s]So men think we spend our money on expensive wigs for them? You better wake up from this delusion.
[/s]
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by DAVE5(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:
The crazy thing about this hair madness is that we guys don't even know the difference.

You wear Brazilian hair, bone straight hair, human hair...etc. and you're not attractive, a guy would still walk to the more attractive girl wearing xpressions of less than #1,500 to ask out.

Ladies stop killing yourselves over nothing we guys don't know the difference, na face and body structure we de look not hair.

You sef even know say something like expression dey and even the price, you don try be that nah, I no get idea about anything concerning women hair till maybe my daughter starts doing those things
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Hintona(f): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
I like bone straight hair no stress very easy to comb.

One girl was asking me where in watt market they sell bone straight.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Alexaonfleek: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
NiRfreak:

I already answered you...Your understanding of value is seriously narrow and parochial....to think of value only in terms of money...so anything without monetary unit has no value abi?....so how do you quantify the value of love, honesty, friendship and family.....if u only regard value in relation to their monetary significance
No na that's different.
We were just talking about things.. material things...
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by flairlady(f): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Most people around me have bone straight hair growing out of their scalps, including homeless people. The inferiority complex of black women is really serious. Kai
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nazgul: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
makydebbie:

So men think we spend our money on expensive wigs for them? You better wake up from this delusion.
Lol...you should wake up from your delusion.

Everyone knows that 85% of what you women spend your money on is to get the attention of men.

From boobs and butt implants, to bleaching of your skin, to dressing half nàked, to uploaded seductive pics online, to exposing private areas of their bodies on social media...etc.

It's all for the attention of men. So stop your whining.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
No na that's different. We were just talking about things.. material things...
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.