Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? (48869 Views)

Buy Your Quality Human Hairs, Blended Hairs, Luxury Hairs (Bone Straight Hairs) / Ankara Plain And Pattern Styles Trending In 2022 / SDD Vietnam Bone Straight Hairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Mhizsleeq4eva(f): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2020
I wonder why most girls of this generation are so vain and petty. From blackberry to android to IPhone to Brazilian hair to Peruvian hai to Cambodian etc now it’s bone straight hair. If you check the girls clamouring for this things, they’re nobody with no solid plan for their future. I thank God for my life, I’ve never been petty,I don’t know the different types of hair, na darling attachment I still Dey use to make my hair. #Wahalaforwhodeydatevaingirls

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by ceeceeuwa: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Why do people come to a generalization over things they read or see on social media? Most people do these things just to trend. The real world is out there!
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Lazykulture: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2020
NiRfreak:
Why is it popular and different from other hair..is it even made of bone
People that have it says it feels like real hair
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by jaytime(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2020
It's all about mental slavery...
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by cyndylove64(f): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Am a girl but I don't even understand what this bone straight is all about. am not even interested in it
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Greenbirth: 11:42am On Dec 23, 2020
This what bone straight mean. undecided

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by slowice(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Been trending on twitter for a while and I had to ask my sis what it was... Imagine my disappointment when I got know it was a wig...
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Blackdisciple(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2020
Yeah because our girls are freaks at any new thing the white man brings .
So don't they talk about iPhones again
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by whitemand4(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Headache ke. Instead make You for go buy panadol drink, you go loose am

Lol grin
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by MrColdsweat: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2020
Because women have the herd mentality.

They're sheep who are incapable of independent thinking.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by piagetskinner(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Because of this useless hair...

The things Nigerians take as priority Nawa o
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by dfrost: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nato008:

bro please don't compare ps5 with bone straight...the are not in the same class

I tell you. The comparison is at arm's length apart. PS5 that multiple homeboys fit play. Bone abi na marrow crooked hair wey only one person go wear on top fish brain.

Tell that moniker make e no try compare the two again. angry
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by shugabasbn: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Poor me, village boy. I tot bone straight is an orthopedic procedure of straighten of curve bone like bowl legs I didn't know is fixation of ' Irun Oku' as my grandma used to call it.

Dangerous hair, covid hair n misplaced priority with inferiority complex syndrome.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Neoteny(m): 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nigerian girls are the most shallow human beings ever.

Blackberry
iPhone
ShopRite
Ice cream
Chicken
Pizza
Bone Straight (corny name sef)

One idiot here on nairaland thought 4Matic was a type of expensive Benz. She's no clue it simply means all-wheel drive.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by bluefilm: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
cyndylove64:
Am a girl but I don't even understand what this bone straight is all about. am not even interested in it

I am a girl

Or

I'm a girl

Not

Am a girl
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by cyndylove64(f): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
bluefilm:

I am a girl

Or

I'm a girl

Not

Am a girl
u have time o,u took time to mention me just because u want to correct me.english professor,thank you.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by cyndylove64(f): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Neoteny:
Nigerian girls are the most shallow human beings ever.

Blackberry
iPhone
ShopRite
Ice cream
Chicken
Pizza
Bone Straight (corny name sef)

One idiot here on nairaland thought 4Matic was a type of expensive Benz. She's no clue it simply means all-wheel drive.

if u are mentioning Nigerian girls,pls learn to use some ,not all of us are shallow
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Neoteny(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
cyndylove64:
if u are mentioning Nigerian girls,pls learn to use some ,not all of us are shallow

Nope

Every single one of you.

Sorry.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by KushLyon(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
aside from bandwagon effect and peer pressure (that feeling of I wan belong), I don't see what the fuss is with this bone straight. That was how they hyped Brazilian, Peruvian and Cambodia hairs before, now they are no longer in vogue

Las las in a few years time, the marketers will repackage it with another name like Japanese straight while increasing the price by over 400% and all these werey go still buy grin inferiority complex at its peak
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by perodizico1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
angry angry
SmellySperm:
Dem use mumu swear for dem nagrin
angry
SmellySperm:
Dem use mumu swear for dem nagrin
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by stephenponti(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Because bunch low life specie thinks it can attract flies to a stench hole
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
5hanklee:
Because our mumu never do.
Apt.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Seyzcham91(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
my nigga you ain't missing anything as you already said in your first paragraph that Nigerians and most especially nigerian vagina People are always moved by irrelevant things to life and real things that matter cuz they are parasitic gender that don't think and depend solely on a man buying and spending on them

We men are always about making money, hustling also make life but them don't have sense of reasoning but waiting to task men all around for money and at last looking for a rich person to marry them into his house so they can be liability

you just can't imagine how much i take hate naija girls ehn undecided undecided
NiRfreak:
I know Nigerians are used to trending things that are irrelevant to life cos we are now so shallow and unserious about real things that matter...

Knowing this in mind, I felt this trending bone straight will be one rubbish stuff, so I never care to know wot it is until recently I got to know it's a wig...chai..I was disappointed.
Till today I haven't seen the wig in life or in pics...

What's this wig all about and why is our girls trending this shit. ....While on Twitter, I saw a video of a girl about to run mad cos a boyfriend bought her bonestraight...is the madness really worth it.. someone should tell me what I'm missing about bone straight. And is it made of bones?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Seyzcham91(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
i dey tell you!
NiRfreak:

To marry these girls nowadays is a risk
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by bluefilm: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
cyndylove64:
u have time o,u took time to mention me just because u want to correct me.english professor,thank you.

You could have said just Thank you instead of trying to ridicule me with coded insults.

But it's all good.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Kondomatic(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:

We don’t braid because of pains and time you would spend making it- least of the problem is “maintenance”.

Lots of weaves smell worse than all the braids I have seen in my life. To the topic, some things just trend due to hype. J11133 would buy for me. I am done with Kondomatic.
Just like that?

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Alexaonfleek: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
[s][/s]All these vagina people with irrelevant things[s][/s]
Please allow bone straight to trend in peace.
When ps5 trended nobody insulted anyone.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NiRfreak(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Please allow bone straight to trend in peace.
When ps5 trended nobody insulted anyone.

You can't compare Ps5...is it the technology, the art, architecture and entertainment utility that goes into Ps5 you want to compare with ordinary human hair?...Your comparison no rhyme...some stuffs live up to the hype...not ordinary hair
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Alexaonfleek: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
NiRfreak:

You can't compare Ps5...is it the technology, the art, architecture and entertainment utility that goes into Ps5 you want to compare with ordinary human hair?...Your comparison no rhyme...some stuffs live up to the hype...not ordinary hair
Oga,both ps5 and bone straight are NOT assets,yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kondomatic:
Just like that?

Just like that o. Na man wey buy bone straight we go stick to. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.