Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? (48884 Views)

Buy Your Quality Human Hairs, Blended Hairs, Luxury Hairs (Bone Straight Hairs) / Ankara Plain And Pattern Styles Trending In 2022 / SDD Vietnam Bone Straight Hairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nato008(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2020
paulolee:
nothing more than the hype surrounding it...as it keeps trending, girls keep going all length to buy it so that they can show off online that they are the new big thing in town...
jus the same way ps5 and I-phones trended...let the hair jus enjoy its time because another product is on its way and this would be forgotten..
bro please don't compare ps5 with bone straight...the are not in the same class
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by PrinceMajestic: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2020
Foolish youths, always foolish when need arises to display foolishness. We re yet to heal from the injury these kind of people cursed nigeria with a failed protest. Its always same group of foolish youths with no productive ideologies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nmezor(f): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2020
Wat a wig, won't dare waste money on it abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2020
When would African girls begin to proudly rock natural hair and stop making imported brazillian or asian hair some superior thing? Wetin be bone straight hair tori olorun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Na Virgina people, they like strange and awful things. Let them continue their bone straight wig soon it will turn bone bend wig

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by anungangampu: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:
The crazy thing about this hair madness is that we guys don't even know the difference.

You wear Brazilian hair, bone straight hair, human hair...etc. and you're not attractive, a guy would still walk to the more attractive girl wearing xpressions of less than #1,500 to ask out.

Ladies stop killing yourselves over nothing we guys don't know the difference, na face and body structure we de look not hair.
It's not for guys o, na Dem pepper Dem gang female world. Only girl recognize Thier diffrence and accord respect base on the hair quality. Same way a girl will easily fall for a guy with a big car not knowing is cheaper than other cars.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by ransomed: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2020
post=97349200:

Here you have it.....

For the laymen and women wondering what this hair is all about,

From Sisi Yewande @[/b],
She sabi fashion no be small.

(Excerpts)
Bone straight is raw hair from multiple donors, usually of Peruvian or Cambodian origin.
It's not easy to keep very long hair without it getting wavy and curly.
The beauty of Bone straight hair is that it is naturally straight!
That is the exact same reason why many ladies love it, because it is damn straight and long.

[b]#DatsAll

Yes, it is natural human hair direct from India temples. The yearly hair cut rituals of sacrificing hair to indian gods for good life generate the hair that are processed and given a name to appeal to women outside India. Native indian women will never take the hair for free but Nigeria girls are ready to give their virginity in exchange.
Pervert generations are ever ready to display whatever will further the lots of their evil master.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by paulolee(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2020
Nato008:

bro please don't compare ps5 with bone straight...the are not in the same class
am not comparing them, am I mad to try such? am jus saying they are all trends fuelled by online and seems to die with time...m sorry if the example pissed u off
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:
The crazy thing about this hair madness is that we guys don't even know the difference.

You wear Brazilian hair, bone straight hair, human hair...etc. and you're not attractive, a guy would still walk to the more attractive girl wearing xpressions of less than #1,500 to ask out.

Ladies stop killing yourselves over nothing we guys don't know the difference, na face and body structure we de look not hair.

As someone said, it's not really for guys. They're actually using it to oppress their fellow women.

Still wondering why women hate women?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Runcityrap(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2020
5hanklee:
Because our mumu never do.
my brother find money.. if u no get do d normal braiding you can afford for your girl and stop spreading poverty in dis room...bone straight texture is very cool, light real and easy to carry around..wahala for who��meanwhile Lagos your boy is back inahh
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Twoclans(f): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I can never be caught wearing a wig, never.

I thought I was alone on this.Wigs can never be found around me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Saig: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

Na so na...plus brain
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Saig: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2020
phazotron:

Nigerians.......80% stupidity
I hope you're a Nigerian
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Twoclans:

Why
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by pocohantas(f): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Twoclans:

I used to hate it too, now I do wigs. Tried braiding my hair last week and loosened it two days later. The headache was too much.

GeoAfrikana:

As someone said, it's not really for guys. They're actually using it to oppress their fellow women.

Still wondering why women hate women?

Ladies look beautiful for men= impress

Ladies looks beautiful for fellow women= hate

Interesting logic. I wonder how reinforcing this stereotype of women hating themselves favours men. Must be some divide and conquer technique. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Twoclans(f): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Why

I have this huge phobia that I could go for a meeting / presentation or I could be walking on the streets and the wig will fall off .

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:

I used to hate it too, now I do wigs. Tried braiding my hair last week and loosened it two days later. The headache was too much.

Interesting logic. I wonder how reinforcing this stereotype of women hating themselves favours men. Must be some divide and conquer technique. grin grin

Headache ke. Instead make You for go buy panadol drink, you go loose am
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Interesting logic. I wonder how reinforcing this stereotype of women hating themselves favours men. Must be some divide and conquer technique.

I'm not one of those NL misogynists. Abeg carry your wahala away.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Altimatic27: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2020
BaddieFreak:
That lady that almost ran mad because of bone straight is crazy. Her mate are buying house in Lekki, Banana Island, she wants to kill herself because of bone straight. She is one of the reasons men treat women like trash.

She is doing it for the man to be able to buy more
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by pocohantas(f): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Headache ke. Instead make You for go buy panadol drink, you go loose am

Lol. I took panadol o. I am just very intolerant of any pressure on my scalp.

GeoAfrikana:

I'm not one of those NL misogynists. Abeg carry your wahala away.
Who cares if you are? I am just concerned how we are the ones that hate each other. Is it women burning themselves on the streets or killing themselves in cult clash? Mtcheeew grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by bluefilm: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2020
NiRfreak:
I know Nigerians are used to trending things that are irrelevant to life cos we are now so shallow and unserious about real things that matter...

Knowing this in mind, I felt this trending bone straight will be one rubbish stuff, so I never care to know wot it is until recently I got to know it's a wig...chai..I was disappointed.
Till today I haven't seen the wig in life or in pics...

What's this wig all about and why is our girls trending this shit. ....While on Twitter, I saw a video of a girl about to run mad cos a boyfriend bought her bonestraight...is the madness really worth it.. someone should tell me what I'm missing about bone straight. And is it made of bones?

Nigerian girls are stupid.

They have herd mentality.

Once something is trending, they want to get onto it... no matter how stupid or ridiculous the thing or situation might appear.

That video of the other bitch screaming because of this bone straight nonsense got me thinking what on earth are some of these bitches smoking.

Before you know it, every bitch out there will start demanding bone straight from their boyfriend and benefactors a.k.a mugu.

Well, I thank God I can never be a mugu.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Johnmattee(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2020
I never knew what it means until my girlfriend asked me to buy it for her, I was dumbfounded when I researched the price.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Rico94: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2020
They don't have any better things to use money to do ni? spending hundred of thousands on hair it doesn't make sense abeg.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by chaloskyx: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2020
CAUSE WE ARE JOBLESS AND NIGERIA IS NOTHING BUT A MARKEET FOR BUYING AND SELLING THATS ALL WE ARE GOOD FOR TO THE REST OF THE WORLD WE INNOVATE NOTHING NOR CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TOWARDS DEVELOPMENT EVEN CRUDE OIL THAT WE ARE NATURALLY BLESSED HAS TO BE EXTRACTED REFINED AND SOLD TO US BY FOREIGNERS BEFORE WE CAN MAKE USE OF IT

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Ego2(f): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

xpression is now #1,700 I say lemme tell you�

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2020
why the explanation now ... who send you rubbish angry angry angry angry angry
post=97349200:

Here you have it.....

For the laymen and women wondering what this hair is all about,

From Sisi Yewande @[/b],
She sabi fashion no be small.

(Excerpts)
Bone straight is raw hair from multiple donors, usually of Peruvian or Cambodian origin.
It's not easy to keep very long hair without it getting wavy and curly.
The beauty of Bone straight hair is that it is naturally straight!
That is the exact same reason why many ladies love it, because it is damn straight and long.

[b]#DatsAll
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Edusouls(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2020
So na combination of hairs from dead women, Nigerian girls are getting mad about? No problem when the ghosts start to pay midnight visit, dem go hear am..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2020
NiRfreak:

To marry these girls nowadays is a risk
Big risk. Nigerian ladies are used to trending things that are irrelevant to life cos they are so shallow and unserious about real things that matter.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:
I can never be caught wearing a wig, never.
Never say never
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by emilfischer(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2020
People who sell bine straight and strategically market themselves will make alot of sells.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.