Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? (48879 Views)

Buy Your Quality Human Hairs, Blended Hairs, Luxury Hairs (Bone Straight Hairs) / Ankara Plain And Pattern Styles Trending In 2022 / SDD Vietnam Bone Straight Hairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by WalkerMichael(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2020
many Nigerian girls of this generation are d*mbass and lazy brats. it's the sad reality

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by BlessedNuel: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2020
Women get issue naturally

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2020
Some ladies already selling their pussies to buy that rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Afflalo(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2020
no be iPhone again na bone straight dey trend for naija ladies now

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2020
I don't have any problems with bone straight as long as the subject can afford it.
If she can't, she's better off with braids which I believe looks more beautiful.
Check this one out.
Most of them don't do braids cos it's somehow difficult to maintain. It ends up with sone sort of foul smell. But when it's properly maintained, it's everything

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:
The crazy thing about this hair madness is that we guys don't even know the difference.

You wear Brazilian hair, bone straight hair, human hair...etc. and you're not attractive, a guy would still walk to the more attractive girl wearing xpressions of less than #1,500 to ask out.

Ladies stop killing yourselves over nothing we guys don't know the difference, na face and body structure we de look not hair.
I dey even die for girl wey no do hair at all over the one wey get plenty artificial as I dey see them as monkey cover face

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Because girls of nowadays ain't gat no brain cool
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by airminem(f): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Bonestraight(BS) angry Bullshiit(BS) undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by MyGeneration(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Support Nigeria Niger republic unity now

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by illicit(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Women can actually buy vj hair
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by airminem(f): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2020
grin
PotatoSalad:
I don't have any problems with bone straight as long as the subject can afford it.
If she can't, she's better off with braids which I believe looks more beautiful.
Check this one out.
Most of them don't do braids cos it's somehow difficult to maintain. It ends up with sone sort of foul smell. But when it's properly maintained, it's everything
Jodha comma explain please
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Kobicove(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2020
Who cares? undecided
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:
The crazy thing about this hair madness is that we guys don't even know the difference.

You wear Brazilian hair, bone straight hair, human hair...etc. and you're not attractive, a guy would still walk to the more attractive girl wearing xpressions of less than #1,500 to ask out.

Ladies stop killing yourselves over nothing we guys don't know the difference, na face and body structure we de look not hair.
Bro, they don't do it for guys.
They do these things to complete with themselves.
Handbags, shoes, designer wears. It's all in the same category.
Nobody borrow pass ladies. Competition. that's it

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Donspicey: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2020
because dem use women straight bone do am....

1 Share

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Nazgul: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
I dey even die for girl wey no do hair at all over the one wey get plenty artificial as I dey see them as monkey cover face
Same here...I'm more attractive to girls with natural looks.

All those artificial stuffs makes them look so fake to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by peacettw: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2020
I have no damn clue
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Investment money
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Naijaarchive(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2020
It's disgusting seeing them ranting their desires of bone straight on whatsapp status....
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Omezif(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2020
Some Nigeria ladies are over reacting from the good gesture their friends or some guy did toward them. I can't blame them because it's good to appreciate if someone did you good or favour.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Naijaarchive(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

It actually not for guys.... They want it to feel like a champion among their friends.... Some ladies.....

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by oloshun(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Misplaced priority
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by pocohantas(f): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Check this one out.

We don’t braid because of pains and time you would spend making it- least of the problem is “maintenance”.

Lots of weaves smell worse than all the braids I have seen in my life. To the topic, some things just trend due to hype. J111333 would buy for me. I am done with Kondomatic.

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Danny50: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Brazilian hair is now old fashion well only JESUS CHRIST that can reign yesterday today and forever.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by chii8(f): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I just have a natural hatred for it.

My sister,I thought I'm the only one oooo

Wig ko wig ni.... misplaced priorities...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by odehsun: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2020
BaddieFreak:
That lady that almost ran mad because of bone straight is crazy. Her mate are buying house in Lekki, Banana Island, she wants to kill herself because of bone straight. She is one of the reasons men treat women like trash.

Wrong Mentality. One should appreciate a gift no matter how little it is. If someone gives you a gift, it simply means the person ( the giver ) appreciates your presence of impact in your life. From your statement I see you to be someone who won't appreciate little. That is why our ladies don't appreciate when you give them FLOWER because they don't know the Meaning of it.
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by 360command: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2020
There is nothing new about all this hair,na the name be the packaging.. same hair comes from Asia, lating America..

Even the ones allowing them cut the hair don't know their hair to be bonestraight..

1 Like

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by BaddieFreak(f): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2020
odehsun:

Wrong Mentality. One should appreciate a gift no matter how little it is. If someone gives you a gift, it simply means the person ( the giver ) appreciates your presence of impact in your life. From your statement I see you to be someone who won't appreciate little. That is why our ladies don't appreciate when you give them FLOWER because they don't know the Meaning of it.
Don't misquote me, there is nothing bad in her boyfriend buying her a wig but the disgusting thing is when she wanted to go crazy because of a wig that is not even an asset. Understand my point

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Eddygourdo(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I just have a natural hatred for it.
correct woman. Lover of team natural hair

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by iruoghene7(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2020
it's just misplaced priority and value of some materialistic, ostentacious ladies.

please help a brother out with a job 08120841446. God bless you
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by Yodexy: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Looking good is good business
Re: Why Is Bone Straight Trending In Nigeria? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:

We don’t braid because of pains and time you would spend making it- least of the problem is “maintenance”.

Lots of weaves smell worse than all the braids I have seen in my life. To the topic, some things just trend due to hype. J111333 would buy for me. I am done with Kondomatic.
Braids are kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.